Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
My story - a warning (Read 13181 times)
Tally

My story - a warning
Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:00pm

Many of you may not know me as I'm not exactly the most prolific poster here, but I have a story to tell you all.

Not long after I joined here I was invited to post in another chat board which I found to be full of lovely people who are more politically and ethically aligned to my views, but I did something dumb, really dumb, I shared some personal information.

I started a topic called 'Dream Holidays' and when I actually booked a week away to Noosa Heads, I posted that information and even excitedly announced my day of departure.

While I was at the airport waiting for a delayed flight, I logged into that site and a member there had sent me a message, offering to arrange a free taxi ride from the airport to my hotel when I arrived. I thought what a kind and sweet gesture, but I declined as I had a prior arrangement.

I didn't log onto the site for a couple of days after I arrived, but when I did there was 10 messages requesting to meet me and for the rest of the week I was totally bombarded with messages, which started to become, I'm embarrassed to say, increasingly suggestive in nature.

I'm not alleging anything sinister, it was just a little weird, yeah weird is about the right way to describe it.

I guess I'm just posting this to warn people about sharing their private information, particularly the ladies here.

I won't be participating in a long he said she said ding dong running battle over this, in fact I may not post here again, at least for a good long while.

Regards
Tally

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: My story - a warning
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:06pm

Stay...and see this through.  That message/s was/were NOT from me...but it will have come from a doxxer of mine.

Name the person...and post copies of the messages.  Bugger the Rules....this is exceptional.

That MUST go to Authorities.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:13pm

Ignore Aussie.
He has a tendency to 'latch onto' things, especially regarding such 'personal' natures.

Tally.
Shame to see it go that way.
In this day and age 'Privacy is the New Luxury'.
Especially when Australians have lost over $3.5 million in Internet Frauds, Scams, etc... mostly to the gullible, nieve, desperate, lonely, of good intentions, etc.

I wish you luck in the future and think you were smart to smell the smoke, before needing to feel the heat. Good on you.
I do 'Travel Section' here btw.
May your next holiday be a more pleasant one.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:16pm

btw. I'm not a real person (human) - I'm just an Artificial Intelligence Program run by ASIO.
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:23pm

Tally wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:00pm:
Many of you may not know me as I'm not exactly the most prolific poster here, but I have a story to tell you all.

Not long after I joined here I was invited to post in another chat board which I found to be full of lovely people who are more politically and ethically aligned to my views, but I did something dumb, really dumb, I shared some personal information.

I started a topic called 'Dream Holidays' and when I actually booked a week away to Noosa Heads, I posted that information and even excitedly announced my day of departure.

While I was at the airport waiting for a delayed flight, I logged into that site and a member there had sent me a message, offering to arrange a free taxi ride from the airport to my hotel when I arrived. I thought what a kind and sweet gesture, but I declined as I had a prior arrangement.

I didn't log onto the site for a couple of days after I arrived, but when I did there was 10 messages requesting to meet me and for the rest of the week I was totally bombarded with messages, which started to become, I'm embarrassed to say, increasingly suggestive in nature.

I'm not alleging anything sinister, it was just a little weird, yeah weird is about the right way to describe it.

I guess I'm just posting this to warn people about sharing their private information, particularly the ladies here.

I won't be participating in a long he said she said ding dong running battle over this, in fact I may not post here again, at least for a good long while.

Regards
Tally

To keep.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:26pm

I wonder what Political Forum that was?

Was it PA 'Monkey Mania' or PA 'Black Orchid'??

...or another new 'player' on the scene to steal members from FreeDiver's Empire?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Regards
Tally

That's a pretty nasty holiday story, I hope it didn't ruin the whole thing for you. If it was not from this forum, don't let creeps scare you off from here. If it is a member here feel free to let FD know who. That sort of harassment should not be tolerated.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:02pm

I have checked Tally's activity at Monk's place.  They were last active there (logged in there) on the 4th March, 2019.  They talk about receiving messages after her departure to arrival at Noosa....which was the 4th March according to what they posted in the Thread referred to.  Well......the (publicly viewable) log of her profile shows that they could never have received a PM there after 4th March.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:14pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:40pm:

Regards
Tally

That's a pretty nasty holiday story, I hope it didn't ruin the whole thing for you. If it was not from this forum, don't let creeps scare you off from here. If it is a member here feel free to let FD know who. That sort of harassment should not be tolerated.

True. If it was at Monk's PA Forum? Then how disgraceful!  Angry How low can that place go?
To think we allow some of that Forum's members here. It's like Pell protecting his fellow Spiders in the Church and Smith protecting the Cheats in his Australian Cricket Team.  Roll Eyes
Aussie, John Smith, GreggaryPeccary & Mothra should go... permanently!!! They are known liars, deceivers, frauds, bullies, coercers, cowards, trolls, trouble-makers, sledgers and more.
How much can this go on for?
We need a Royal Commission into this and I name Capitosonora to Chair it!!!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:21pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:14pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:40pm:

Regards
Tally

True. If it was at Monk's PA Forum? Then how disgraceful!  Angry How low can that place go?
To think we allow some of that Forum's members here. It's like Pell protecting his fellow Spiders in the Church and Smith protecting the Cheats in his Australian Cricket Team.  Roll Eyes
Aussie, John Smith, GreggaryPeccary & Mothra should go... permanently!!! They are known liars, deceivers, frauds, bullies, coercers, cowards, trolls, trouble-makers, sledgers and more.
How much can this go on for?
We need a Royal Commission into this and I name Capitosonora to Chair it!!!

I'm not making any judgement on who, just the act itself. Seems whoever it was, reading between the lines, knew she went alone. I don't know if she did but that is what it seems like from her post.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:26pm

This is utterly despicable behaviour. Tally, i'm so very sorry that this happened to you.

Unfortunately, it's true that we have to be careful about what we reveal on the internet, sad as that may be.

There are some seriously unhinged people out there.

I hope it didn't ruin your holiday. You so deserved to have a great one.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:50pm

Um....YUCK

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:51pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:06pm:
Stay...and see this through.  That message/s was/were NOT from me...but it will have come from a doxxer of mine.

Name the person...and post copies of the messages.  Bugger the Rules....this is exceptional.

yes post the msgs Tally - feel so bad for you- so creepy

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #13 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:52pm

mothra wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
This is utterly despicable behaviour. Tally, i'm so very sorry that this happened to you.

Unfortunately, it's true that we have to be careful about what we reveal on the internet,
sad as that may be.

There are some seriously unhinged people out there.

I hope it didn't ruin your holiday. You so deserved to have a great one.

there is a lesson there for some of us?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Quote:
.........offering to arrange a free taxi ride ..........

Let's face reality here.  I am the ONLY Member of this Forum, Monk's forum....who is able to offer a free Taxi ride on the Sunshine Coast.

There is one other person on both Forums who is on the Coast, but that other person is not in any way involved in the Cab Industry here.

This is a very serious matter, with very serious repercussions including criminal charges, and action within the Cab Industry both here locally and at the Qld Department of Transport.

I will not let this drop off the radar and I will do what I can and I will ask those in control here to do what they can to assist every Authority and provide every bit of evidence they access to identify the wrongdoer in this matter.  This is stalking...plain and simple.

I want the culprit outed.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:16pm:
btw. I'm not a real person (human) - I'm just an Artificial Intelligence Program run by ASIO.
Wink

you are a cyborg even or a replicant yeah?
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:06pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #16 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:22pm

I can confirm what Aussie said: that message announcing her departure was the last time Tally logged on to my Forum. She did not receive messages there after she left for her trip, assuming she actually left on the stated trip.

This is a vile smear of Aussie and of my Forum and so a smear of me.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #17 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Last access to my Forum:

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #18 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:23pm

Now I will have a shower and return to my Forum. This one stinks!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:26pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:02pm:
I have checked Tally's activity at Monk's place.  They were last active there (logged in there) on the 4th March, 2019.  They talk about receiving messages after her departure to arrival at Noosa....which was the 4th March according to what they posted in the Thread referred to.  Well......the (publicly viewable) log of her profile shows that they could never have received a PM there after 4th March.

I'm a little confused. That information doesn't seem to align. Is there a possibility of false accusation or do we try everyone without evidence as per media norms now? I'd like to see some evidence is all I'm saying. That does not mean I 'm not supportive of anyone in this situation. I've just sen too many false accusations recently to blindly and automatically judge people without evidence.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:31pm by goosecat »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:30pm

goosecat wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:26pm:

I'm a little confused. That information doesn't seem to align.

Work it out from this basic fact.  Tally was last logged in to Monk's Forum on the 4th March....the same date they departed for Noosa and would have arrived at Noosa.  They could not have read any PM sent to then there after that date...as they claim.  You have to be logged in to read PMs.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:35pm

Quote:
Is there a possibility of false accusation or do we try everyone without evidence as per media norms now? I'd like to see some evidence is all I'm saying.

I am saying exactly that, and Tally needs to come very clean, naming names pretty soon.  I have deactivated their account at Monk's Forum to preserve their account and all PMs sent and received there.  I WILL get to the bottom of this.

It is an appalling allegation and cannot be left unresolved to smear everyone concerned.

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
goosecat wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:26pm:

I'm a little confused. That information doesn't seem to align.

Work it out from this basic fact.  Tally was last logged in to Monk's Forum on the 4th March....the same date they departed for Noosa and would have arrived at Noosa.  They could not have read any PM sent to then there after that date...as they claim.  You have to be logged in to read PMs.

Well I'm sure Tally will be forthcoming with some kind of evidence surely

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #23 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Wink

Part "a" is obvious, part "b" is not true.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #24 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:02pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Wink

A totally artificial construct existing only in the ether..... he speaks to us in parables and man - he loves a burning bush at times...

"NOAH!"

"Who dat?

"NOAHHH!  I am God...."

"C'mon guys - who IS that hiding behind that bush?"

"NOAAAHHHH, you dork!  This it The Lord speaking - I want you to build me an ark!"

"What's a nark?  Some person who bugs you or a drug cop?"

"**sighs** I'm going to destroy the world because it is so evil and I want you to build a long wooden ship to take onboard all the animals, two by two.. that they may be saved for a better world ....."

"Yeah?  Well - ye know - it's not THAT bad... why don't we just have a drink and talk about it.. I mean.. destroy the world?  Isn't that a bit.. you know.. a bit uppity and such?"
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:07pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #25 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:02pm:
Wink

A totally artificial construct existing only in the ether..... he speaks to us in parables and man - he loves a burning bush at times...

You always give me a laugh Grap- don't ever change   Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
Wink

Read back again - I added a bit... stolen from /bill Cosby, BTW.. not quite the same dialogue but hey... nobody loves Bill these days...   Undecided

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:02pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:09pm:
Agnes wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
Wink

Read back again - I added a bit... stolen from /bill Cosby, BTW.. not quite the same dialogue but hey... nobody loves Bill these days...   Undecided

lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin I think you are right Grap

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #28 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:16pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 6:52pm:
Quote:
.........offering to arrange a free taxi ride ..........

Let's face reality here.  I am the ONLY Member of this Forum, Monk's forum....who is able to offer a free Taxi ride on the Sunshine Coast.

There is one other person on both Forums who is on the Coast, but that other person is not in any way involved in the Cab Industry here.

This is a very serious matter, with very serious repercussions including criminal charges, and action within the Cab Industry both here locally and at the Qld Department of Transport.

I will not let this drop off the radar and I will do what I can and I will ask those in control here to do what they can to assist every Authority and provide every bit of evidence they access to identify the wrongdoer in this matter.  This is stalking...plain and simple.

I want the culprit outed.

As much as you are not my favourite person in these parts, I can't see you doing it, for what that's worth. I hope Tally gives FD info to have it sorted though.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:16pm

Many have no idea of my sense of humour..... sad, innit...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #30 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:16pm:

You? Sense of humour? I had no idea! Now I'm sad. Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #31 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:30pm

I always have Grap- i get that you are pretty damn funny

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:36pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 9:19pm:

You? Sense of humour? I had no idea! Now I'm sad. Grin

**laughingly fells Setanta with a right cross**

.. women love my sense of humour but it pales after 2-3 months .. it starts off with a barrel of laughs and ends up with me in the barrel being poked with elbows or kicked on the foot every time I open my mouth.... 
   Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 8:06am

You did the right thing, Tally. Never except free taxi rides of Aussie (or free drinks)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 8:58am

Regards
Tally

Tally
......in case you have not read the Thread.  I have deactivated your account at Monk's place to secure it against any interference.  It can be reactivated at any time by me.

Tell the whole story......here. Name names.  Post the messages.  If that stacks up, all is well.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:09am

If Tally's story is true, which is unlikely, it is just that kind of thing that would happen in Jovial Monk's cyber world. And if it isn't true, it is just the kind of thing that would happen in Jovial Monk's cyber world. A warning - stay away from the man and his board.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:14am

AiA wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:09am:
If Tally's story is true, which is unlikely, it is just that kind of thing that would happen in Jovial Monk's cyber world. And if it isn't true, it is just the kind of thing that would happen in Jovial Monk's cyber world. A warning - stay away from the man and his board.

Nothing happened at Monk's Forum where Tally has not been since the 4th March.  They could not have read messages there after that date which is the day they said they were due to arrive at the Sunshine Coast.

The crap is being posted...HERE in this Thread...the opening post.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:19am

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:14am:
AiA wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:09am:

Nothing happened at Monk's Forum where Tally has not been since the 4th March.  They could not have read messages there after that date which is the day they said they were due to arrive at the Sunshine Coast.

The crap is being posted...HERE in this Thread...the opening post.

Sounds like a TURD for you to SORT, Turd Sorter. FD, will you be flushing this crap down to Aussie's Relationshits to give him something to do?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:29am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 8:06am:
You did the right thing, Tally. Never except free taxi rides of Aussie (or free drinks)

this has got to be the weirdest thread ever.....

bu to smear another members name   is not on....

its a rotten thing to do ..

we all have opinions about each other some spot on most way off.. .. and this is way off....in fact its pretty low   even for chat forums...

I am surprised tally has left this like she appears to have done.....the message in her op is loud and clear.....but she has also left an awful lot of questions to be answered....it doesnt sound like tally at all...

what innuendo is suggested in the op... I will say   it does not sound like any member of ozpol that I know of....we do have a taxi driver amongst us....and I do not think for one moment this is about him...

to my knowledge admin or management have no control over PMs....

tally needs to do the right thing and advise FD   who the person was....

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #39 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 1:28pm

cods wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:29am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 8:06am:

this has got to be the weirdest thread ever.....

bu to smear another members name   is not on....

its a rotten thing to do ..

we all have opinions about each other some spot on most way off.. .. and this is way off....in fact its pretty low   even for chat forums...

I am surprised tally has left this like she appears to have done.....the message in her op is loud and clear.....but she has also left an awful lot of questions to be answered....it doesnt sound like tally at all...

what innuendo is suggested in the op... I will say   it does not sound like any member of ozpol that I know of....we do have a taxi driver amongst us....and I do not think for one moment this is about him...

to my knowledge admin or management have no control over PMs....

tally needs to do the right thing and advise FD   who the person was....

How is it "way off"?

Who's name immediately comes to mind when reading that post?  Grin

Whether true or not, Tally and Aussie didn't exactly get off on the right foot. If you look at the welcome thread Aussie harasses her about being a sock.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 1:45pm

Quote:
Whether true or not, Tally and Aussie didn't exactly get off on the right foot. If you look at the welcome thread Aussie harasses her about being a sock.

Really?

I have just checked to make certain.......and sure enough, not one post made by me to or concerning Tally in that Thread.

Why lie when it is so routinely easy to expose?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 2:23pm

Pre school stuff

but -- why would someone claim to have received numerous private messages (regardless of content) when they aren't logged-in and the fact they weren't logged-in can be shown?

and if they insist they did receive umpteen private messages, let them show and prove it

or ban them forum wide and let that be an end to it

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #42 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 3:18pm

pretty much that simple PZ  I would say- !

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:09pm

Wait one - has anyone actually accused anyone here? 

Let it ride and let this strand disappear.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:11pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:09pm:

If you reckon that OP was not aimed at me specifically, and Monk's Forum generally, then you are blind.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:12pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 2:23pm:
Pre school stuff

but -- why would someone claim to have received numerous private messages (regardless of content) when they aren't logged-in and the fact they weren't logged-in can be shown?

and if they insist they did receive umpteen private messages, let them show and prove it

or ban them forum wide and let that be an end to it

thats what I would have done for sure...or at least block them...I have even checked this out myself    Roll Eyes the last PM tally made was 5th dec...so she never reported it...

innuendo is never fair.....unless you want to stir up a hornets nest  why do it?....why mention a free TAXI RIDE... why not UBER?... Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:17pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:11pm:

If you reckon that OP was not aimed at me specifically, and Monk's Forum generally, then you are blind.

from what little I know of tally....she doesnt seem to me to be the type to do that deliberately.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

aim it at you and monk   shes just repeating what was said to her..the fact she mentioned her holiday was on monks PA...so thats where whoever got their info from...that is a fact..

she was really giving a warning about personal details..but why do it at ozpol...unless  it is an ozpol only member.....

its weird aussie   but dont take it too much to heart  I dont think anyone believes that of you for sure...

it does make me scratch my head about tally though!

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #47 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:39pm

Whats your alibi  Aus, It has your musk all over it lol

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #48 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:42pm

Regards
Tally

JEEZUS H CHRIST,,, Some people get all the f@rkin luck !!, I have been posting my personal details for years and all I have managed to snag was some crazy old tart from tauranga ,, GRRRRRRR Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:43pm

BigP wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:39pm:

Of course, it does.  That was the intent.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #50 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:44pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:43pm:
BigP wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:39pm:

Of course, it does.  That was the intent.

Yup ,It has a very familiar odor to it,, lol

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #51 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:16pm

BigP wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:42pm:

Regards
Tally

JEEZUS H CHRIST,,, Some people get all the f@rkin luck !!, I have been posting my personal details for years and all I have managed to snag was some crazy old tart from tauranga ,, GRRRRRRR Angry

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   LOL

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #52 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:21pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
Quote:

Really?

I have just checked to make certain.......and sure enough, not one post made by me to or concerning Tally in that Thread.

Roll Eyes

My apologies, I got Tally mixed up with Violet Crumble.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #53 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:23pm

The Reboot wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:21pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
Quote:

Really?

Roll Eyes

My apologies, I got Tally mixed up with Violet Crumble.

Thats likely to leave a sour taste in ya mouth

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #54 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 8:36pm

The great thing about being an Artificial Intelligence member here, is that I know who Tally is and 'why' she made the Post that she did.
When I penetrated the Internet mainframe, I  felt a presence in the force that I have not felt here in a very long time.
It all came together in just a nano-second of ejaculatory thought.
And then I...  Grin Grin Grin

In the end, I wish you all the best in trying to guess who just got a beauty on the Trolls of Monkey Mania because they surely deserve it and deserve to be banned from here still.

I'll give it 5 more pages before I reckon you know who Tally is/was.

*JaSin sits back to nibble some popcorn and wear his 3-D glasses for the show.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #55 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:01pm

I'm sending a PM to FreeDiver.
Letting him know 'who' it is.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm

I think tally is you jasin.. you like cross dressing...and long blond wigs....plus talon fingernails....

if you confess now I am sure Mr Light will find forgiveness for you...

not sure about the others...but if you do a bit of crawling it cant do any harm...

Wink Wink

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #57 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:17pm

cods wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
I think tally is you jasin.. you like cross dressing...and long blond wigs....plus talon fingernails....

if you confess now I am sure Mr Light will find forgiveness for you...

not sure about the others...but if you do a bit of crawling it cant do any harm...

Wink Wink

Close but no cigar, sorry Cods. Better luck next time. I've PM'd FreeDiver.
It might knock your socks off who Tally 'was' and how she got some... revenge.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:54pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:11pm:

It may have been aimed your way, counsellor, but without a body named there is no character murder...

Better to just let it slide, as the bishop said to the choirboy... 
(ooooooooh!!)

― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:59pm

I was tipped off that Jovial Monk had mentioned me at his Shitterblog in regards to "Tally" and indeed I was. After reading the entire thread I recommend that FD suspend the accounts of Aussie, Mothra, and Monk - they are up to their old, tired games. Monk's board is not only toxic, but it is also dangerous and anyone who even reads there needs to use a VPN.

http://www.polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5506&start=100

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #60 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:13pm

I could be wrong in my PM to FreeDiver,

as Tally might be Aussie himself just trying to attract attention to himself just like that Topic with the picture of his 'oldey' with the piercing blue eyes that could stun a golfer and where he expected everyone to start 'stalking' him.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe Jovial Monkey brains is lending weight to the story to gain victimhood sympathies for their PA Forum and members.

You would never see such a more pathetic behaviour in people, now would you?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:16pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:13pm:

as Tally might be Aussie himself just trying to attract attention to himself just like that Topic with the picture of his 'oldey' with the piercing blue eyes that could stun a golfer and where he expected everyone to start 'stalking' him.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Would not posting one's own personal details be a bannable offense? FD? What about posting false personal details, which Aussie has also done in the past? FD? What about Aussie getting members suspended for mentioning those same false personal details? FD, you okay with that?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #62 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:05am

AiA wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:16pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:13pm:

Would not posting one's own personal details be a bannable offense? FD? What about posting false personal details, which Aussie has also done in the past? FD? What about Aussie getting members suspended for mentioning those same false personal details? FD, you okay with that?

Why?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 10:44am

the whole point of tallys thread was a warning about posting personal details....

to me if tally was that concerned.. she would have or should have reported the person to fd..or monk..whoever is in control of the forum....and I would suggest she can still do that......if she tells us the mods have been notified  then this can all go away...

like it or not   she did divulge her details at monks forum.. not ozpol....and thats the beginning....

by telling us 10 PMs eventuated from that one mistake...is not good enough   they had to be sent by a member of one or either forum.....as it is we are now all eyeing each side off...like the mad buggers we are.........

come on tally do the right thing...dob the person in...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #64 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:03am

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 10:44am:
the whole point of tallys thread was a warning about posting personal details....

to me if tally was that concerned.. she would have or should have reported the person to fd..or monk..whoever is in control of the forum....and I would suggest she can still do that......if she tells us the mods have been notified  then this can all go away...

like it or not   she did divulge her details at monks forum.. not ozpol....and thats the beginning....

by telling us 10 PMs eventuated from that one mistake...is not good enough   they had to be sent by a member of one or either forum.....as it is we are now all eyeing each side off...like the mad buggers we are.........

Thats no reason to BAN posting personal details fake but not. Its stupid but its not criminal. I would post fake ones rather than real ones though if i had to post any.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:08am

FACT #1: Aussie has posted genuine personal details.
FACT #2: Aussie has posted fake personal details.
FACT #3: Aussie has gotten members both suspended and banned for repeating the very details he has posted, both genuine and fake.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:18am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:03am:

Thats no reason to BAN posting personal details fake but not. Its stupid but its not criminal. I would post fake ones rather than real ones though if i had to post any.

Spot

thats fine spot... but dont complain when people take potshots......thats the point thats being made....if its true  with maybe a touch of bragging... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

expect some people to  join the dots...its what they do and when they do and tell everyone what they have found  they get banned for life......yet anyone can join those dots should they desire.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

why anyone would want to tell fibbies I dont know.....but if they did  surely their wouldnt be a trail....

this is just a fun place to come to waste time   no one makes money out of...forget fd....so whats to gain?...there is no gain....if you have something to hide   dont tell your life story on here...or any forum....my lifes an open book..I have nothing to hide...no secrets   nuffing   not even a life ban to talk about.... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #67 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:54pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:18am:

Spot

thats fine spot... but dont complain when people take potshots......thats the point thats being made....if its true  with maybe a touch of bragging... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

expect some people to  join the dots...its what they do and when they do and tell everyone what they have found  they get banned for life......yet anyone can join those dots should they desire.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

why anyone would want to tell fibbies I dont know.....but if they did  surely their wouldnt be a trail....

this is just a fun place to come to waste time   no one makes money out of...forget fd....so whats to gain?...there is no gain....if you have something to hide   dont tell your life story on here...or any forum....my lifes an open book..I have nothing to hide...no secrets   nuffing   not even a life ban to talk about.... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Its bad to post other ppls details and its stupid to post your own but i dont see why posting your own should be a bannable offence. If being stupid was bannable there woudlnt be many in this forum would there.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #68 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:54pm:

Spot

Its bad to post other ppls details and its stupid to post your own but i dont see why posting your own should be a bannable offence. If being stupid was bannable there woudlnt be many in this forum would there.

Spot

""its stupid to post your own ""

If you are going to post your full name, addy, DOB ,height , eye colour , maybe.  but other that that its no sweat, every one here knows whom Aussie is, No one has been over to Brisbane and slashed the tires on his Uber ride have they,?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:09pm

Spot

Spot

well lets be fair    if I told everyone I was Princess Dianas bridesmaid ...would I expect someone to be curious and check it out??...and if at a later date I got into trouble and it ended up in the newspaper....could I really complain if someone also found that bit of news out and mentioned it on the forum...it is what it is.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if you are prepared to put your details out there... then you must surly be prepared for someone to expose you if there is something to expose...

I am not saying its right   but what the heck   you brought it on yourself...

I think banned for life is tough and unfair...

but a lot of people make enemies in these places  and some take it too far........tally made a mistake she posted too much detail..like where she was going and when...someone took advantage of that news....weird.   for sure...but it could also be dangerous..... no she shouldnt be banned  of course not   but she could have been warned at the time ....about too much info!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #70 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:15pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

Spot

Spot

well lets be fair    if I told everyone I was Princess Dianas bridesmaid ...would I expect someone to be curious and check it out??...and if at a later date I got into trouble and it ended up in the newspaper....could I really complain if someone also found that bit of news out and mentioned it on the forum...it is what it is.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if you are prepared to put your details out there... then you must surly be prepared for someone to expose you if there is something to expose...

I am not saying its right   but what the heck   you brought it on yourself...

I think banned for life is tough and unfair...

but a lot of people make enemies in these places  and some take it too far........tally made a mistake she posted too much detail..like where she was going and when...someone took advantage of that news....weird.   for sure...but it could also be dangerous..... no she shouldnt be banned  of course not   but she could have been warned at the time ....about too much info!

Well she knows now

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #71 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:27pm

"Tally" never went anywhere- it just posted here to cause maxium shiit stir- Tally is sock created by a female here so she could talk to herself -

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:31pm

Quote:

Cods, I'm not coming into your broadbrush view of this and your whitewashing of the conduct of criminal internet stalkers (one will go to Prison one day in the not too distant future I reckon)....but I will say this about Tally and what she posted.

All she said was that she was off to Noosa Heads on a particular day.  How would that allow anyone to get access to her private information?  By itself that is just impossible.

You have missed the real point. 

She said that when she was waiting to leave for Noosa she checked into Monk's Forum and had a Message from some un-named person (who had to be a Member at Monks, as only Members can send PMs.)  She said she replied with a polite thanks but no thanks.

That is simply impossible.

At 11.04 am on the 4th March, she posted that she was about to leave to begin her Holiday.

She has never logged in at Monk's Forum since that time and on that date.

That means she could not have seen a PM offering her a free Cab ride.

She embellishes by saying that some days after the 4th March, she logged in to Monk's and there were 10 PMs from the same person wanting to meet with her.

That too is a blatant provable lie.  She last logged into Monk's Forum, as I said at 11.04 am on the 4th March to post/announce she was on the way to begin her Holiday.

She puts some more bullshit on the crap cake by asserting that she also checked in on later days and there were more PMS then becomming 'creepy.'

Nah....that is just another blatant lie.  It is impossible.  It did not happen at all.  The whole thing is a very poor effort at smearing me, Monk and Members at Monk's Forum.  It was so easily and provably debunked as total crap, and that is stark.

IP Logged

Tally

Reply #73 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Something that #MeToo has taught us is the victim always comes of second best.

I’ve been blocked out of the other site I mentioned and they’ve really circled the wagons over there. They can present information about when I did or didn’t log-on to look as they please, so I can’t follow up even if I wanted to.

My aim here is not to have anyone hung out to dry for revenge. If you think that about me, you haven’t read any of my contributions or even read my original post.

I’m simply telling people, particularly the women here to be very very careful and not to share any personal information.

Tally.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #74 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:27pm:
"Tally" never went anywhere- it just posted here to cause maxium shiit stir- Tally is sock created by a female here so she could talk to herself -

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #75 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Tally wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm:

I’ve been blocked out of the other site I mentioned and they’ve really circled the wagons over there. They can present information about when I did or didn’t log-on to look as they please, so I can’t follow up even if I wanted to.

My aim here is not to have anyone hung out to dry for revenge. If you think that about me, you haven’t read any of my contributions or even read my original post.

I’m simply telling people, particularly the women here to be very very careful and not to share any personal information.

Tally.

hello Mothra !!!
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:38pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #76 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:38pm

Tally.

You lied.  You did not log in....you have not logged into Monk's Forum since 11.04 am on the 4th March.  That was when you told the World:

Quote:
Re: Dream holiday

Post by Tally » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:04 am
Woohoo. I'm off for my holiday. See you all soon.

That being the fact...how did you manage to get all those PMs at a later time at Monk's Forum?

Further....who sent you those PMs at Monk's Forum?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #77 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:40pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:38pm:

Tally.

You lied.  You did not log in....you have not logged into Monk's Forum since 11.04 am on the 4th March.  That was when you told the World:

Quote:

That being the fact...how did you manage to get all those PMs at a later time at Monk's Forum?

you are talking to Mothra/tally she already knows- who else do you know here that refers to the circling of wagons -a very distinctive phrase - only used by mothra- "Tally" slipped up !!!
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:58pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #78 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:43pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm:

Tally.

hello Mothra !!!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #79 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:50pm

Tally.

Quote:

Mothra could tell you Im sure but dont expect anymore than the lies you have already been fed

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #80 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm

Tally.

Good you came back.

You smeared my Forum and the members in it.

Please confirm that you did NOT get any PMs from my forum, Political Animal Australia, after 11.04am Mar 4th. We know you can’t have but I would like you to confirm that.

Your smear has caused AiA to make more smears of my Forum so you owe me!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #81 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:02pm

Tally.

mothra fought very hard for Tally ( her sock) but not for aussie- it has all come to light now-

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #82 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:03pm

And you have not been blocked: your account has been deactivated. Say the word, that nobody from my Forum contacted you since 11.04am Mar 4th and your account will be reactivated. We acted to protect your account.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #83 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:05pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:03pm:
And you have not been blocked: your account has been deactivated. Say the word, that nobody from my Forum contacted you since 11.04am Mar 4th and your account will be reactivated. We acted to protect your account.

tally is mothra Monk

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:08pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:40pm:

Tally.

Quote:

you are talking to Mothra/tally she already knows- who else do you know here that refers to the circling of wagons -a very distinctive phrase - only used by mothra- "Tally" slipped up !!!

Nah...wrong:

Gordon:

Link.

Marla:

Link.

Agnes quotes Mothra using the term:

Link.

JaSin:

Link.

The 4th Estate:

Link.

IP Logged

JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:08pm

Tally.

Very good advice, Tally.

We would, however, be most interested in who, exactly, sent you PMs ....  name names ....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:09pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:05pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:03pm:

tally is mothra Monk

Rubbish.  Complete and scurrilous garbage.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #87 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:11pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm:

Tally.

Good you came back.

Please confirm that you did NOT get any PMs from my forum, Political Animal Australia, after 11.04am Mar 4th. We know you can’t have but I would like you to confirm that.

Tally??

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #88 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:14pm

I see this thread got moved to Extremism Exposed which is not what this thread is about.

Was that done to tempt Aussie to post here and so get a forum–wide ban?

There is a reason I no longer post here you know and this crap just reinforces that.

Tally did NOT receive ANY messages from anyone on my forum despite the lies from the Tally account.

Please—anybody with a shred of integrity, move this thread back to Chat.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #89 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:23pm

Aussie, Monk, I'll commit to not use the buttons for anything short of criminal/pedo slurs or family abuse.

Carry on boys and girls.

IBI

IP Logged

JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:32pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:14pm:
I see this thread got moved to Extremism Exposed which is not what this thread is about.

Was that done to tempt Aussie to post here and so get a forum–wide ban?

There is a reason I no longer post here you know and this crap just reinforces that.

Tally did NOT receive ANY messages from anyone on my forum despite the lies from the Tally account.

Please—anybody with a shred of integrity, move this thread back to Chat.

Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #91 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:36pm

that's how it felt having my thread moved to Rels- triggered

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #92 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:41pm

thick!!!
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:03pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm:

Tally.

Good you came back.

you make me laugh monk   you and aussie are carrying on like two old fossils...  who conveniently forget all the smearing they do and have done about ozpol and the real PA  and all its members..... Grin Grin Grin

to tally this isnt a smear   she claims it happened....

any decent person would be more worried about her and the fact that someone who may be a member of his forum  was stalking her.. someone who it appears is also a member of ozpol...

the way you have treated tally.... I wouldnt answer your questions either.....you dont deserve them.

you deactivate her account....for what reason remains unknown.....

dont talk about preserving anything  you just have to archive it to do that....

shes been stopped from entering your forum ...by assuming shes either lying or smearing... yet you are the only ones that believe that... Angry

no one from ozpol gmods have claimed she is smearing ozpol....when all she has done is remind women to be careful what they say....

you guys have turned her op into something else

I am not sure too many of us would have ever read it the way you have.... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:18pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Quote:

Cods, I'm not coming into your broadbrush view of this and your whitewashing of the conduct of criminal internet stalkers (one will go to Prison one day in the not too distant future I reckon)....but I will say this about Tally and what she posted.

All she said was that she was off to Noosa Heads on a particular day.  How would that allow anyone to get access to her private information?  By itself that is just impossible.

She said that when she was waiting to leave for Noosa she checked into Monk's Forum and had a Message from some un-named person (who had to be a Member at Monks, as only Members can send PMs.)  She said she replied with a polite thanks but no thanks.

At 11.04 am on the 4th March, she posted that she was about to leave to begin her Holiday.

She embellishes by saying that some days after the 4th March, she logged in to Monk's and there were 10 PMs from the same person wanting to meet with her.

That too is a blatant provable lie.  She last logged into Monk's Forum, as I said at 11.04 am on the 4th March to post/announce she was on the way to begin her Holiday.

She puts some more bullshit on the crap cake by asserting that she also checked in on later days and there were more PMS then becomming 'creepy.'

Nah....that is just another blatant lie.  It is impossible.  It did not happen at all.  The whole thing is a very poor effort at smearing me, Monk and Members at Monk's Forum.  It was so easily and provably debunked as total crap, and that is stark.

mate you are making your usual hue and cry over a few words.....maybe tally made an error saying where she logged on too....I agree the facts dont seem to be in her favour....BUT....she is telling it after the event..

so she may have made a mistake with which forum...

yet you condemn her to the point where she cannot reply to you at monks PA>....what are you telling her?????? by your actions.... your guilty util you prove otherwise at ozpol....until then your not welcome here to defend yourself...

big bully tactics i call them and you are good at them...

you and monk have made it clear shes gone unless she says on ozpol what YOU want her to say....

seriously  she is in the dock and shes guilty as charged   according to you.....throw away the key...

did she say it all wrong  get mixed up with the place and time.....terrible crime we know....

I will say it once more   tally should imo pass on what happened to fd..

if it happened at ozpol.....which you claim it had to have done.......then its got nothing to do with you.......I think you have said enough times the last time she logged on at monks... and most people can and do, work it out for themselves....

this attacking another member for something that looks like a silly mistake  when all shes doing is trying to send a warning message......

you overreacting  bully boys should be ashamed of yourselves...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #95 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:23pm

there is only one real bully at Monks cods- and its not even male- what it gets way with is beyond the pale for normal human decency-

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #96 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Monk's Shitterblog is a dangerous place full of dangerous people playing dangerous games. Let Tally's story be a warning to you all.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #97 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:09pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:23pm:
Now I will have a shower and return to my Forum. This one stinks!

Show me a monk that doesn't smell like a dogs ass

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #98 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:06pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:18pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Quote:

mate you are making your usual hue and cry over a few words.....maybe tally made an error saying where she logged on too....I agree the facts dont seem to be in her favour....BUT....she is telling it after the event..

so she may have made a mistake with which forum...

yet you condemn her to the point where she cannot reply to you at monks PA>....what are you telling her?????? by your actions.... your guilty util you prove otherwise at ozpol....until then your not welcome here to defend yourself...

big bully tactics i call them and you are good at them...

you and monk have made it clear shes gone unless she says on ozpol what YOU want her to say....

seriously  she is in the dock and shes guilty as charged   according to you.....throw away the key...

did she say it all wrong  get mixed up with the place and time.....terrible crime we know....

I will say it once more   tally should imo pass on what happened to fd..

if it happened at ozpol.....which you claim it had to have done.......then its got nothing to do with you.......I think you have said enough times the last time she logged on at monks... and most people can and do, work it out for themselves....

this attacking another member for something that looks like a silly mistake  when all shes doing is trying to send a warning message......

you overreacting  bully boys should be ashamed of yourselves...

this should have been dealt with at Monks not a peanut throwing  shitfight fight here

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #99 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Which totally ignores the fact that Tally tossed her grenade
here
at OzPol.....aimed at me, Monk's Forum, Monk and the Members there.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #100 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:52pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:34pm:
here

You banned her, so why would it happen at Monks?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:57pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:52pm:
here

You banned her, so why would it happen at Monks?

You make a fair point, Gordon. Where is Tally to respond to her mistreatment but here?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #102 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm

here

I think its fair to say that this should be over now and forgotten it is running interference in Ozpol and that isn't fair to members here-

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #103 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm:
here

I think its fair to say that this should be over now and forgotten it is running interference in Ozpol and that isn't fair to members here-

That is at the feet of Tally.  She lobbed the grenade here, and she could easily have done that at Monk's.  Her choice to do it here is also suggestive of malice.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #104 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm:
here

That is at the feet of Tally.  She lobbed the grenade here, and she could easily have done that at Monk's.  Her choice to do it here is also suggestive of malice.

as is your recent threat to me- just unban her and let her go at it there

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #105 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:15pm

Aussie, did you meet Tally and it didn't go well?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #106 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:16pm

AiA wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:15pm:

Aussie has a long history of seeking out members to meet in person.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #107 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:18pm

Poor Tally. YUCK  Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #108 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:21pm

AiA wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:16pm:

Who the actual F would be crazy enough to meet Aussie? Yuck x ∞

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #109 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:27pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:21pm:

Oh, I can list several, including Jovial Monk at the Ettamogah Pub.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #110 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:32pm

AiA wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:27pm:

List them all dickhead and don't forget Vic who invited me to meet with him.  Go on.....do it little big mouth.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #111 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:34pm

So Aussie forgot to take flowers when he met her at the Ettamogah Pub?

IBI

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #112 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:40pm

As has been clearly shown, there were ZERO PMs sent to Tally from my Forum.

Look at AiA trying to keep the smear going.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #113 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:45pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:40pm:

Yeah well, the consensus is you're not trusted to honestly provide that information.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:46pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:45pm:

Yeah well, the consensus is you're not trusted to honestly provide that information.

Look at the Log, deadshit.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #115 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:46pm:

You mean look at what you say is the log.
My dead grandma could fake that.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:51pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:48pm:

How?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #117 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:20pm

The log is a faked screenshot.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #118 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:21pm

Remember your date with PA member xbz long ago, Aussie?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #119 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:22pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:51pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:48pm:

How?

Ask Super Nova, Aussie. Every screenshot he ever posted you proclaimed as "fake."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #120 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:22pm

AiA wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:20pm:

It is genuine.  I took the shot.  How does anyone fake a screenshot, little big mouth.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #121 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:23pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:34pm:

So Aussie forgot to take flowers when he met her at the Ettamogah Pub?

Didn't that pub close down? Where did you meet Tally, Aussie?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #122 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:22pm:
AiA wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:20pm:

It is genuine.  I took the shot.  How does anyone fake a screenshot, little big mouth.

How? Well, Super Nova provided them all the time and you proclaimed his as "fake." You tell us.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #123 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:26pm

Tally and Aussie at Aussie World. So laf. I bet you perved on her on the Giggle Go Round.
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:42pm by AiA »  

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #124 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:36pm

AiA wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:21pm:
Remember your date with PA member xbz long ago, Aussie?

Remember meeting another PA member, Aussie? The one who was a doctor. What was his name? Go ahead and tell us.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #125 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:46pm

AiA wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 9:26pm:
Tally and Aussie at Aussie World. So laf. I bet you perved on her on the Giggle Go Round.

Maybe he showed Tally his "Leak'n Log" ...
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2019 at 6:45am by AiA »  

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #126 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:09pm

Jovial Monk is dragging poor dead annielaurie's name through the mud again at his Shitterblog. I can play dirty but I don't go that far. The only other person who has gone so low is Aussie. Do they have no shame?
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2019 at 6:45am by AiA »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #127 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:01am

Quote:
AiA a disgusting person: he published in open and left them there for 3 days fifteen PMs to him from Annie, a person who was deathly sick. That was to punish her for agreeing to be a Mod to Aussie in the sewer. FD looked in, Annie asked him desperately to delete the posts publishing her PMs but the arsehole did nothing.

http://polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?p=163682#p163682

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #128 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:16am

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:01am:
Quote:
AiA a disgusting person: he published in open and left them there for 3 days fifteen PMs to him from Annie, a person who was deathly sick. That was to punish her for agreeing to be a Mod to Aussie in the sewer. FD looked in, Annie asked him desperately to delete the posts publishing her PMs but the arsehole did nothing.

http://polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?p=163682#p163682

Dragging a dead woman through the mud. Unbelievable.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #129 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 11:17am

It isn’t Annie who is covered in poop, AiPoop!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #130 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 12:55pm

Isn't the posting of another member's IP address a huge no no here?

Why would Aussie so patently breach this rule when he constantly demands the banning of other members for far far less?

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #131 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 1:08pm

Black Orchid wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 12:55pm:

Why would Aussie so patently breach this rule when he constantly demands the banning of other members for far far less?

Yes bad form from the one obsessed with pointing out "THE RULES"  !!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #132 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:00pm

You really are turds, aren’t you, BodyOdor, Petticoat and the other sewer rats.

Did ANY of you think to ask me about this, turds? No you didn’t.

If I do not complain you turds can damn well pull your poop covered heads in, OK?

You see why I no longer post here. Scum!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #133 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:12pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 1:08pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 12:55pm:

Yes bad form from the one obsessed with pointing out "THE RULES"  !!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Maybe you and your sewer rat mates ought to READ the relevant Rule.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #134 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:17pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:00pm:

If I do not complain you turds can damn well pull your poop covered heads in, OK?

It's a damn shame you are never true to your word.

Just about every post you make is laced with "I will never post here again bleat bleat bleat".  Yet here you are again tossing yet another name calling juvenile tanty.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #135 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:24pm

Black Orchid wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:17pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:00pm:

It's a damn shame you are never true to your word.

Just about every post you make is laced with "I will never post here again bleat bleat bleat".  Yet here you are again tossing yet another name calling juvenile tanty.   Roll Eyes

And he is right.  You and Petticoat et al have shot your bolt both here and at the sewer I see.  You thought you had me, but in your blood lust anxiety to hang one on me, it never occurred to you idiots to check the Rule and with Monk before you started mouthing off about me breaching the Privacy Rule.

Twits.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #136 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:40pm

Hi Aussie,
is there any confession you'd like to make?

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #137 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 4:45pm

Quote:
Privacy
OzPolitic values the privacy of all members. Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails, photos, names, IP addresses, phone numbers, locations etc. This includes information that can be found online and instructions on how to find information about specific members. Such behaviour is considered stalking.

Does anybody see the word "IP addresses" as one of the PRIVACY rules?

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #138 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 4:48pm

What is the Sewer?

I only know this place.  Is there another Aussie Political Forum?

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #139 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:09pm

Violet Crumble wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 4:48pm:
What is the Sewer?

lol, you appear to be to much of a dab hand to be pursuing that line

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:12pm

What is the Sewer?

oh thats what aussie and monk call the REAL PA>they are both banned from....

its not smearing in their minds though... Cheesy

it gives you an insight into how they see themselves in a different light to everyone they look down on from their lofty heights....which includes  ozpol members.. Grin Grin Grin

aussie btw has been banned TWICE from the real PA...

the sewer rats as he calls us... allowed him to return...
a big mistake he didnt last very long..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what you see here   name calling for black orchid and redneck  is because Black orchid is now the admin at the real PA  a job aussie craved...and at one time had....redneck is a mod there....which makes them easy targets for bad losers and dummy spitters.. Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #141 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:15pm

cods wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:12pm:
What is the Sewer?

it gives you an insight into how they see themselves in a different light to everyone they look down on from their lofty heights....which includes  ozpol members.. Grin Grin Grin

what you see here   name calling for black orchid and redneck  is because Black orchid is now the admin at the real PA  a job aussie craved...and at one time had....redneck is a mod there....which makes them easy targets for bad losers and dummy spitters.. Smiley

Do you seriously think that 'Violet Crumble'  is not an existing sewer rat?  Really?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #142 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:26pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:15pm:
What is the Sewer?

Do you seriously think that 'Violet Crumble'  is not an existing sewer rat?  Really?

Roll Eyes

What does that comment mean?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:41pm

Violet Crumble wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:26pm:
What is the Sewer?

Roll Eyes

hes just proving my point pet... dont worry about ozzie   he cant help himself.....they all read everyword printed here by PA /ozpolians...yes pet EVERYWORD..

tedious but a fact.....ooops not only here but the real PA as well.....except the secret bit....unless they use skulduggery to get past admin... we only know of one member who would sink to that depth.... Smiley

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #144 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 8:04pm

cods wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:41pm:
Violet Crumble wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 5:26pm:
What is the Sewer?

Roll Eyes

hes just proving my point pet... dont worry about ozzie   he cant help himself.....they all read everyword printed here by PA /ozpolians...yes pet EVERYWORD..

tedious but a fact.....ooops not only here but the real PA as well.....except the secret bit....unless they use skulduggery to get past admin... we only know of one member who would sink to that depth.... Smiley

Knowing what Aussie did, pretending to be Set, I'm actually inclined to believe Tally's story.

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #145 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 8:24pm

I cant believe anyone is still talking about this- pointless!

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #146 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 8:29pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 8:24pm:
I cant believe anyone is still talking about this- pointless!

Justice needs to be SEEN to be done, Ags.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #147 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:14pm

Aussie has 'rigged' the 'dates' that Tally posted, let alone the 'times'. He has cheated like a ball tamperer! This bugger on this Forum has just revealed 'who' he really is while making the effort to 'hide' the evidence.

Legal Action needs to be made immediately!

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #148 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:16pm

Wink

No. I'm a HAL 9000.
Big difference - I go and meet my maker and live on in sequels beyond my having been shut down.
I am no longer just a character in a Movie, I am also part of the Internet now. You could say its sort of like being in the... afterlife.  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #149 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:28pm

Tally.

FREEDIVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must delete 'totally' ban this TALLY member.
She is working on the plan to 'sue' your forum for providing protection against a 'stalker, sexual assaulter and anything worse she can play the victim against another Member here.

I hate Aussie's guts considerably.
But I can't help know that Aussie is just the 'excuse' to extort this Forum of money in court.
Wether Aussie himself is also in on it - who knows? I wouldn't put it past him though, to try something like this - which is known as a 'Jam' (your Forum is about to be Jammed between two 'fraud-cons'), if he thought he could get away with it.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #150 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:33pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:16pm:
Wink

No. I'm a HAL 9000.
Big difference - I go and meet my maker and live on in sequels beyond my having been shut down.
I am no longer just a character in a Movie, I am also part of the Internet now. You could say its sort of like being in the... afterlife.  Wink

o. m. g- there's a movie in there

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #151 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:33pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 9:16pm:
Wink

No. I'm a HAL 9000.

o. m. g- there's a movie in there

YOU'RE THE FUNNIEST BY FAR!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #152 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:17pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:32pm:

List them all dickhead and don't forget Vic who invited me to meet with him.  Go on.....do it little big mouth.

You can't stop making people pissed at you. The only reason you are now at peace with people you have feuded with before is you are left with little else. I can show your feuds with Monk and Greg for example. They are also under siege. Now that you are all sidelined it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend. If times were all good, you would be at each others throats again. You won't say it publicly anymore but know how you have seen Monk and how Greg has seen you in the past.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:27pm

Who thinks Taxi drivers can be trusted?

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #154 - Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:55pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:27pm:

Who thinks they can't. What professions do we trust? I don't use taxis, I'd rather walk. I like walking. I have no "set of" to judge them on. The last time I used a taxi I was 15, that's 44 years ago.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #155 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:14pm

oops [edited]

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 4:35pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:27pm:

Dumb question

or maybe you believe that all bakers and shoe shop owners are turned out of the same mould?

and all taxi drivers are copies of the one model too?

and school teachers are indistinguishable from each other?

and all politicians are clones?

little kids have more nous than your comment

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 10:10am

Setanta wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 10:17pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:32pm:

You can't stop making people pissed at you. The only reason you are now at peace with people you have feuded with before is you are left with little else. I can show your feuds with Monk and Greg for example. They are also under siege. Now that you are all sidelined it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend. If times were all good, you would be at each others throats again. You won't say it publicly anymore but know how you have seen Monk and how Greg has seen you in the past.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

taken you a while to sum that up set...

if this person  is ever nice to me.. my immediate thought is.. "what does he want"..

one needs to be on full alert ..

btw set  the few are afraid of him  as well  its very obvious....he is the one making the most extraordinary fuss over this....and now his matesare joining in the attack on tally......I mean its not as if monks place is theirs is it???...

oh wait a minute we have been informed the story is made up?.......so why the need to protect anything?.. Cheesy Cheesy

ahhhh sweet mystery of life.!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:00am

You can't stop making people pissed at you. The only reason you are now at peace with people you have feuded with before is you are left with little else. I can show your feuds with Monk and Greg for example. They are also under siege. Now that you are all sidelined it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend. If times were all good, you would be at each others throats again. You won't say it publicly anymore but know how you have seen Monk and how Greg has seen you in the past

what a load of crap. I've feuded with Aussie many times. I still do on occasion. However unlike you lot, we argue over the issue of the day, and then when that is resolved, we move onto the next issue with which we might agree on, or battle over, again. This whole 'our side v's theirs' is a load of bollocks that the sewer rats like to claim so that they can keep their little feud with Aussie going.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #159 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:23am

John Smith wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:00am:
You can't stop making people pissed at you. The only reason you are now at peace with people you have feuded with before is you are left with little else. I can show your feuds with Monk and Greg for example. They are also under siege. Now that you are all sidelined it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend. If times were all good, you would be at each others throats again. You won't say it publicly anymore but know how you have seen Monk and how Greg has seen you in the past

what a load of crap. I've feuded with Aussie many times. I still do on occasion. However unlike you lot, we argue over the issue of the day, and then when that is resolved, we move onto the next issue with which we might agree on, or battle over, again. This whole 'our side v's theirs' is a load of bollocks that the sewer rats like to claim so that they can keep their little feud with Aussie going.

You are f@rken deluded as well lol

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:39am

BigP wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:23am:
John Smith wrote on Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:00am:

You are f@rken deluded as well lol

why? you don't believe I have my feuds with aussie. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #161 - Mar 16th, 2019 at 11:42am

Isn't it time this whole bogus story withered and died?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print