My story - a warning (Read 13208 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: My story - a warning
Reply #75 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Tally wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm:
Something that #MeToo has taught us is the victim always comes of second best.

I’ve been blocked out of the other site I mentioned and they’ve really circled the wagons over there. They can present information about when I did or didn’t log-on to look as they please, so I can’t follow up even if I wanted to.

My aim here is not to have anyone hung out to dry for revenge. If you think that about me, you haven’t read any of my contributions or even read my original post.

I’m simply telling people, particularly the women here to be very very careful and not to share any personal information.

Tally.

hello Mothra !!!
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:38pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #76 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:38pm

I’ve been blocked out of the other site I mentioned and they’ve really circled the wagons over there. They can present information about when I did or didn’t log-on to look as they please, so I can’t follow up even if I wanted to.

My aim here is not to have anyone hung out to dry for revenge. If you think that about me, you haven’t read any of my contributions or even read my original post.

I’m simply telling people, particularly the women here to be very very careful and not to share any personal information.

Tally.

You lied.  You did not log in....you have not logged into Monk's Forum since 11.04 am on the 4th March.  That was when you told the World:

Quote:
Re: Dream holiday

Post by Tally » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:04 am
Woohoo. I'm off for my holiday. See you all soon.

That being the fact...how did you manage to get all those PMs at a later time at Monk's Forum?

Further....who sent you those PMs at Monk's Forum?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #77 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:40pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:38pm:

Tally.

You lied.  You did not log in....you have not logged into Monk's Forum since 11.04 am on the 4th March.  That was when you told the World:

Quote:

That being the fact...how did you manage to get all those PMs at a later time at Monk's Forum?

you are talking to Mothra/tally she already knows- who else do you know here that refers to the circling of wagons -a very distinctive phrase - only used by mothra- "Tally" slipped up !!!
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:58pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #78 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:43pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm:

Tally.

hello Mothra !!!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #79 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:50pm

Tally.

Quote:

Mothra could tell you Im sure but dont expect anymore than the lies you have already been fed

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #80 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm

Tally.

Good you came back.

You smeared my Forum and the members in it.

Please confirm that you did NOT get any PMs from my forum, Political Animal Australia, after 11.04am Mar 4th. We know you can’t have but I would like you to confirm that.

Your smear has caused AiA to make more smears of my Forum so you owe me!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #81 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:02pm

Tally.

mothra fought very hard for Tally ( her sock) but not for aussie- it has all come to light now-

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #82 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:03pm

And you have not been blocked: your account has been deactivated. Say the word, that nobody from my Forum contacted you since 11.04am Mar 4th and your account will be reactivated. We acted to protect your account.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #83 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:05pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:03pm:
And you have not been blocked: your account has been deactivated. Say the word, that nobody from my Forum contacted you since 11.04am Mar 4th and your account will be reactivated. We acted to protect your account.

tally is mothra Monk

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:08pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:40pm:

Tally.

Quote:

you are talking to Mothra/tally she already knows- who else do you know here that refers to the circling of wagons -a very distinctive phrase - only used by mothra- "Tally" slipped up !!!

Nah...wrong:

Gordon:

Link.

Marla:

Link.

Agnes quotes Mothra using the term:

Link.

JaSin:

Link.

The 4th Estate:

Link.

IP Logged

JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:08pm

Tally.

Very good advice, Tally.

We would, however, be most interested in who, exactly, sent you PMs ....  name names ....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:09pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:05pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:03pm:

tally is mothra Monk

Rubbish.  Complete and scurrilous garbage.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #87 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:11pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm:

Tally.

Good you came back.

You smeared my Forum and the members in it.

Please confirm that you did NOT get any PMs from my forum, Political Animal Australia, after 11.04am Mar 4th. We know you can’t have but I would like you to confirm that.

Your smear has caused AiA to make more smears of my Forum so you owe me!

Tally??

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #88 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:14pm

I see this thread got moved to Extremism Exposed which is not what this thread is about.

Was that done to tempt Aussie to post here and so get a forum–wide ban?

There is a reason I no longer post here you know and this crap just reinforces that.

Tally did NOT receive ANY messages from anyone on my forum despite the lies from the Tally account.

Please—anybody with a shred of integrity, move this thread back to Chat.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #89 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:23pm

Aussie, Monk, I'll commit to not use the buttons for anything short of criminal/pedo slurs or family abuse.

Carry on boys and girls.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Send Topic Print