Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print
My story - a warning (Read 13220 times)
Jasin

Re: My story - a warning
Reply #60 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:13pm

I could be wrong in my PM to FreeDiver,

as Tally might be Aussie himself just trying to attract attention to himself just like that Topic with the picture of his 'oldey' with the piercing blue eyes that could stun a golfer and where he expected everyone to start 'stalking' him.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe Jovial Monkey brains is lending weight to the story to gain victimhood sympathies for their PA Forum and members.

You would never see such a more pathetic behaviour in people, now would you?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:16pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:13pm:

as Tally might be Aussie himself just trying to attract attention to himself just like that Topic with the picture of his 'oldey' with the piercing blue eyes that could stun a golfer and where he expected everyone to start 'stalking' him.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Would not posting one's own personal details be a bannable offense? FD? What about posting false personal details, which Aussie has also done in the past? FD? What about Aussie getting members suspended for mentioning those same false personal details? FD, you okay with that?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #62 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:05am

AiA wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:16pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 11:13pm:

Would not posting one's own personal details be a bannable offense? FD? What about posting false personal details, which Aussie has also done in the past? FD? What about Aussie getting members suspended for mentioning those same false personal details? FD, you okay with that?

Why?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 10:44am

the whole point of tallys thread was a warning about posting personal details....

to me if tally was that concerned.. she would have or should have reported the person to fd..or monk..whoever is in control of the forum....and I would suggest she can still do that......if she tells us the mods have been notified  then this can all go away...

like it or not   she did divulge her details at monks forum.. not ozpol....and thats the beginning....

by telling us 10 PMs eventuated from that one mistake...is not good enough   they had to be sent by a member of one or either forum.....as it is we are now all eyeing each side off...like the mad buggers we are.........

come on tally do the right thing...dob the person in...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #64 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:03am

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 10:44am:
the whole point of tallys thread was a warning about posting personal details....

to me if tally was that concerned.. she would have or should have reported the person to fd..or monk..whoever is in control of the forum....and I would suggest she can still do that......if she tells us the mods have been notified  then this can all go away...

like it or not   she did divulge her details at monks forum.. not ozpol....and thats the beginning....

by telling us 10 PMs eventuated from that one mistake...is not good enough   they had to be sent by a member of one or either forum.....as it is we are now all eyeing each side off...like the mad buggers we are.........

Thats no reason to BAN posting personal details fake but not. Its stupid but its not criminal. I would post fake ones rather than real ones though if i had to post any.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:08am

FACT #1: Aussie has posted genuine personal details.
FACT #2: Aussie has posted fake personal details.
FACT #3: Aussie has gotten members both suspended and banned for repeating the very details he has posted, both genuine and fake.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:18am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:03am:

Thats no reason to BAN posting personal details fake but not. Its stupid but its not criminal. I would post fake ones rather than real ones though if i had to post any.

Spot

thats fine spot... but dont complain when people take potshots......thats the point thats being made....if its true  with maybe a touch of bragging... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

expect some people to  join the dots...its what they do and when they do and tell everyone what they have found  they get banned for life......yet anyone can join those dots should they desire.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

why anyone would want to tell fibbies I dont know.....but if they did  surely their wouldnt be a trail....

this is just a fun place to come to waste time   no one makes money out of...forget fd....so whats to gain?...there is no gain....if you have something to hide   dont tell your life story on here...or any forum....my lifes an open book..I have nothing to hide...no secrets   nuffing   not even a life ban to talk about.... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #67 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:54pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 11:18am:

Spot

thats fine spot... but dont complain when people take potshots......thats the point thats being made....if its true  with maybe a touch of bragging... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

expect some people to  join the dots...its what they do and when they do and tell everyone what they have found  they get banned for life......yet anyone can join those dots should they desire.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

why anyone would want to tell fibbies I dont know.....but if they did  surely their wouldnt be a trail....

this is just a fun place to come to waste time   no one makes money out of...forget fd....so whats to gain?...there is no gain....if you have something to hide   dont tell your life story on here...or any forum....my lifes an open book..I have nothing to hide...no secrets   nuffing   not even a life ban to talk about.... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Its bad to post other ppls details and its stupid to post your own but i dont see why posting your own should be a bannable offence. If being stupid was bannable there woudlnt be many in this forum would there.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #68 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:04pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 2:54pm:

Spot

Its bad to post other ppls details and its stupid to post your own but i dont see why posting your own should be a bannable offence. If being stupid was bannable there woudlnt be many in this forum would there.

Spot

""its stupid to post your own ""

If you are going to post your full name, addy, DOB ,height , eye colour , maybe.  but other that that its no sweat, every one here knows whom Aussie is, No one has been over to Brisbane and slashed the tires on his Uber ride have they,?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:09pm

Spot

Spot

well lets be fair    if I told everyone I was Princess Dianas bridesmaid ...would I expect someone to be curious and check it out??...and if at a later date I got into trouble and it ended up in the newspaper....could I really complain if someone also found that bit of news out and mentioned it on the forum...it is what it is.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if you are prepared to put your details out there... then you must surly be prepared for someone to expose you if there is something to expose...

I am not saying its right   but what the heck   you brought it on yourself...

I think banned for life is tough and unfair...

but a lot of people make enemies in these places  and some take it too far........tally made a mistake she posted too much detail..like where she was going and when...someone took advantage of that news....weird.   for sure...but it could also be dangerous..... no she shouldnt be banned  of course not   but she could have been warned at the time ....about too much info!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #70 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:15pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

Spot

Spot

well lets be fair    if I told everyone I was Princess Dianas bridesmaid ...would I expect someone to be curious and check it out??...and if at a later date I got into trouble and it ended up in the newspaper....could I really complain if someone also found that bit of news out and mentioned it on the forum...it is what it is.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if you are prepared to put your details out there... then you must surly be prepared for someone to expose you if there is something to expose...

I am not saying its right   but what the heck   you brought it on yourself...

I think banned for life is tough and unfair...

but a lot of people make enemies in these places  and some take it too far........tally made a mistake she posted too much detail..like where she was going and when...someone took advantage of that news....weird.   for sure...but it could also be dangerous..... no she shouldnt be banned  of course not   but she could have been warned at the time ....about too much info!

Well she knows now

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #71 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:27pm

"Tally" never went anywhere- it just posted here to cause maxium shiit stir- Tally is sock created by a female here so she could talk to herself -

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:31pm

Quote:

Cods, I'm not coming into your broadbrush view of this and your whitewashing of the conduct of criminal internet stalkers (one will go to Prison one day in the not too distant future I reckon)....but I will say this about Tally and what she posted.

All she said was that she was off to Noosa Heads on a particular day.  How would that allow anyone to get access to her private information?  By itself that is just impossible.

You have missed the real point. 

She said that when she was waiting to leave for Noosa she checked into Monk's Forum and had a Message from some un-named person (who had to be a Member at Monks, as only Members can send PMs.)  She said she replied with a polite thanks but no thanks.

That is simply impossible.

At 11.04 am on the 4th March, she posted that she was about to leave to begin her Holiday.

She has never logged in at Monk's Forum since that time and on that date.

That means she could not have seen a PM offering her a free Cab ride.

She embellishes by saying that some days after the 4th March, she logged in to Monk's and there were 10 PMs from the same person wanting to meet with her.

That too is a blatant provable lie.  She last logged into Monk's Forum, as I said at 11.04 am on the 4th March to post/announce she was on the way to begin her Holiday.

She puts some more bullshit on the crap cake by asserting that she also checked in on later days and there were more PMS then becomming 'creepy.'

Nah....that is just another blatant lie.  It is impossible.  It did not happen at all.  The whole thing is a very poor effort at smearing me, Monk and Members at Monk's Forum.  It was so easily and provably debunked as total crap, and that is stark.

IP Logged

Tally

Reply #73 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Something that #MeToo has taught us is the victim always comes of second best.

I’ve been blocked out of the other site I mentioned and they’ve really circled the wagons over there. They can present information about when I did or didn’t log-on to look as they please, so I can’t follow up even if I wanted to.

My aim here is not to have anyone hung out to dry for revenge. If you think that about me, you haven’t read any of my contributions or even read my original post.

I’m simply telling people, particularly the women here to be very very careful and not to share any personal information.

Tally.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #74 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:27pm:
"Tally" never went anywhere- it just posted here to cause maxium shiit stir- Tally is sock created by a female here so she could talk to herself -

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Send Topic Print