Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print
My story - a warning (Read 13210 times)
JollyGreenGiant

Australian Politics

Re: My story - a warning
Reply #90 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:32pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:14pm:
I see this thread got moved to Extremism Exposed which is not what this thread is about.

Was that done to tempt Aussie to post here and so get a forum–wide ban?

There is a reason I no longer post here you know and this crap just reinforces that.

Tally did NOT receive ANY messages from anyone on my forum despite the lies from the Tally account.

Please—anybody with a shred of integrity, move this thread back to Chat.

Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #91 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:36pm

that's how it felt having my thread moved to Rels- triggered

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #92 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:41pm

thick!!!
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:54pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:03pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 4:01pm:
Tally wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:32pm:
Something that #MeToo has taught us is the victim always comes of second best.

I’ve been blocked out of the other site I mentioned and they’ve really circled the wagons over there. They can present information about when I did or didn’t log-on to look as they please, so I can’t follow up even if I wanted to.

My aim here is not to have anyone hung out to dry for revenge. If you think that about me, you haven’t read any of my contributions or even read my original post.

I’m simply telling people, particularly the women here to be very very careful and not to share any personal information.

Tally.

Good you came back.

You smeared my Forum and the members in it.

Please confirm that you did NOT get any PMs from my forum, Political Animal Australia, after 11.04am Mar 4th. We know you can’t have but I would like you to confirm that.

Your smear has caused AiA to make more smears of my Forum so you owe me!

you make me laugh monk   you and aussie are carrying on like two old fossils...  who conveniently forget all the smearing they do and have done about ozpol and the real PA  and all its members..... Grin Grin Grin

to tally this isnt a smear   she claims it happened....

any decent person would be more worried about her and the fact that someone who may be a member of his forum  was stalking her.. someone who it appears is also a member of ozpol...

the way you have treated tally.... I wouldnt answer your questions either.....you dont deserve them.

you deactivate her account....for what reason remains unknown.....

dont talk about preserving anything  you just have to archive it to do that....

shes been stopped from entering your forum ...by assuming shes either lying or smearing... yet you are the only ones that believe that... Angry

no one from ozpol gmods have claimed she is smearing ozpol....when all she has done is remind women to be careful what they say....

you guys have turned her op into something else

I am not sure too many of us would have ever read it the way you have.... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:18pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Quote:
but a lot of people make enemies in these places  and some take it too far........tally made a mistake she posted too much detail..like where she was going and when...someone took advantage of that news....weird.   for sure...but it could also be dangerous..... no she shouldnt be banned  of course not   but she could have been warned at the time ....about too much info!

Cods, I'm not coming into your broadbrush view of this and your whitewashing of the conduct of criminal internet stalkers (one will go to Prison one day in the not too distant future I reckon)....but I will say this about Tally and what she posted.

All she said was that she was off to Noosa Heads on a particular day.  How would that allow anyone to get access to her private information?  By itself that is just impossible.

You have missed the real point. 

She said that when she was waiting to leave for Noosa she checked into Monk's Forum and had a Message from some un-named person (who had to be a Member at Monks, as only Members can send PMs.)  She said she replied with a polite thanks but no thanks.

That is simply impossible.

At 11.04 am on the 4th March, she posted that she was about to leave to begin her Holiday.

She has never logged in at Monk's Forum since that time and on that date.

That means she could not have seen a PM offering her a free Cab ride.

She embellishes by saying that some days after the 4th March, she logged in to Monk's and there were 10 PMs from the same person wanting to meet with her.

That too is a blatant provable lie.  She last logged into Monk's Forum, as I said at 11.04 am on the 4th March to post/announce she was on the way to begin her Holiday.

She puts some more bullshit on the crap cake by asserting that she also checked in on later days and there were more PMS then becomming 'creepy.'

Nah....that is just another blatant lie.  It is impossible.  It did not happen at all.  The whole thing is a very poor effort at smearing me, Monk and Members at Monk's Forum.  It was so easily and provably debunked as total crap, and that is stark.

mate you are making your usual hue and cry over a few words.....maybe tally made an error saying where she logged on too....I agree the facts dont seem to be in her favour....BUT....she is telling it after the event..

so she may have made a mistake with which forum...

yet you condemn her to the point where she cannot reply to you at monks PA>....what are you telling her?????? by your actions.... your guilty util you prove otherwise at ozpol....until then your not welcome here to defend yourself...

big bully tactics i call them and you are good at them...

you and monk have made it clear shes gone unless she says on ozpol what YOU want her to say....

seriously  she is in the dock and shes guilty as charged   according to you.....throw away the key...

did she say it all wrong  get mixed up with the place and time.....terrible crime we know....

I will say it once more   tally should imo pass on what happened to fd..

if it happened at ozpol.....which you claim it had to have done.......then its got nothing to do with you.......I think you have said enough times the last time she logged on at monks... and most people can and do, work it out for themselves....

this attacking another member for something that looks like a silly mistake  when all shes doing is trying to send a warning message......

you overreacting  bully boys should be ashamed of yourselves...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #95 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:23pm

there is only one real bully at Monks cods- and its not even male- what it gets way with is beyond the pale for normal human decency-

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #96 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Monk's Shitterblog is a dangerous place full of dangerous people playing dangerous games. Let Tally's story be a warning to you all.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #97 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 6:09pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 7:23pm:
Now I will have a shower and return to my Forum. This one stinks!

Show me a monk that doesn't smell like a dogs ass

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #98 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:06pm

cods wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 5:18pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 3:31pm:
Quote:
but a lot of people make enemies in these places  and some take it too far........tally made a mistake she posted too much detail..like where she was going and when...someone took advantage of that news....weird.   for sure...but it could also be dangerous..... no she shouldnt be banned  of course not   but she could have been warned at the time ....about too much info!

Cods, I'm not coming into your broadbrush view of this and your whitewashing of the conduct of criminal internet stalkers (one will go to Prison one day in the not too distant future I reckon)....but I will say this about Tally and what she posted.

All she said was that she was off to Noosa Heads on a particular day.  How would that allow anyone to get access to her private information?  By itself that is just impossible.

You have missed the real point. 

She said that when she was waiting to leave for Noosa she checked into Monk's Forum and had a Message from some un-named person (who had to be a Member at Monks, as only Members can send PMs.)  She said she replied with a polite thanks but no thanks.

That is simply impossible.

At 11.04 am on the 4th March, she posted that she was about to leave to begin her Holiday.

She has never logged in at Monk's Forum since that time and on that date.

That means she could not have seen a PM offering her a free Cab ride.

She embellishes by saying that some days after the 4th March, she logged in to Monk's and there were 10 PMs from the same person wanting to meet with her.

That too is a blatant provable lie.  She last logged into Monk's Forum, as I said at 11.04 am on the 4th March to post/announce she was on the way to begin her Holiday.

She puts some more bullshit on the crap cake by asserting that she also checked in on later days and there were more PMS then becomming 'creepy.'

Nah....that is just another blatant lie.  It is impossible.  It did not happen at all.  The whole thing is a very poor effort at smearing me, Monk and Members at Monk's Forum.  It was so easily and provably debunked as total crap, and that is stark.

mate you are making your usual hue and cry over a few words.....maybe tally made an error saying where she logged on too....I agree the facts dont seem to be in her favour....BUT....she is telling it after the event..

so she may have made a mistake with which forum...

yet you condemn her to the point where she cannot reply to you at monks PA>....what are you telling her?????? by your actions.... your guilty util you prove otherwise at ozpol....until then your not welcome here to defend yourself...

big bully tactics i call them and you are good at them...

you and monk have made it clear shes gone unless she says on ozpol what YOU want her to say....

seriously  she is in the dock and shes guilty as charged   according to you.....throw away the key...

did she say it all wrong  get mixed up with the place and time.....terrible crime we know....

I will say it once more   tally should imo pass on what happened to fd..

if it happened at ozpol.....which you claim it had to have done.......then its got nothing to do with you.......I think you have said enough times the last time she logged on at monks... and most people can and do, work it out for themselves....

this attacking another member for something that looks like a silly mistake  when all shes doing is trying to send a warning message......

you overreacting  bully boys should be ashamed of yourselves...

this should have been dealt with at Monks not a peanut throwing  shitfight fight here

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #99 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:34pm

Which totally ignores the fact that Tally tossed her grenade
here
at OzPol.....aimed at me, Monk's Forum, Monk and the Members there.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #100 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:52pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:34pm:
here

You banned her, so why would it happen at Monks?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:57pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 7:52pm:
here

You banned her, so why would it happen at Monks?

You make a fair point, Gordon. Where is Tally to respond to her mistreatment but here?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #102 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm

here

I think its fair to say that this should be over now and forgotten it is running interference in Ozpol and that isn't fair to members here-

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #103 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm:
here

I think its fair to say that this should be over now and forgotten it is running interference in Ozpol and that isn't fair to members here-

That is at the feet of Tally.  She lobbed the grenade here, and she could easily have done that at Monk's.  Her choice to do it here is also suggestive of malice.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #104 - Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:09pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
Agnes wrote on Mar 12th, 2019 at 8:04pm:
here

That is at the feet of Tally.  She lobbed the grenade here, and she could easily have done that at Monk's.  Her choice to do it here is also suggestive of malice.

as is your recent threat to me- just unban her and let her go at it there

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print