My story - a warning (Read 13230 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: My story - a warning
Reply #45 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:12pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 2:23pm:
Pre school stuff

but -- why would someone claim to have received numerous private messages (regardless of content) when they aren't logged-in and the fact they weren't logged-in can be shown?

and if they insist they did receive umpteen private messages, let them show and prove it

or ban them forum wide and let that be an end to it

thats what I would have done for sure...or at least block them...I have even checked this out myself    Roll Eyes the last PM tally made was 5th dec...so she never reported it...

innuendo is never fair.....unless you want to stir up a hornets nest  why do it?....why mention a free TAXI RIDE... why not UBER?... Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:17pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:11pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:09pm:
Wait one - has anyone actually accused anyone here? 

Let it ride and let this strand disappear.

If you reckon that OP was not aimed at me specifically, and Monk's Forum generally, then you are blind.

from what little I know of tally....she doesnt seem to me to be the type to do that deliberately.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

aim it at you and monk   shes just repeating what was said to her..the fact she mentioned her holiday was on monks PA...so thats where whoever got their info from...that is a fact..

she was really giving a warning about personal details..but why do it at ozpol...unless  it is an ozpol only member.....

its weird aussie   but dont take it too much to heart  I dont think anyone believes that of you for sure...

it does make me scratch my head about tally though!

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #47 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:39pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:06pm:
Stay...and see this through.  That message/s was/were NOT from me...but it will have come from a doxxer of mine.

Name the person...and post copies of the messages.  Bugger the Rules....this is exceptional.

That MUST go to Authorities.

Whats your alibi  Aus, It has your musk all over it lol

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #48 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:42pm

Tally wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:00pm:
Many of you may not know me as I'm not exactly the most prolific poster here, but I have a story to tell you all.

Not long after I joined here I was invited to post in another chat board which I found to be full of lovely people who are more politically and ethically aligned to my views, but I did something dumb, really dumb, I shared some personal information.

I started a topic called 'Dream Holidays' and when I actually booked a week away to Noosa Heads, I posted that information and even excitedly announced my day of departure.

While I was at the airport waiting for a delayed flight, I logged into that site and a member there had sent me a message, offering to arrange a free taxi ride from the airport to my hotel when I arrived. I thought what a kind and sweet gesture, but I declined as I had a prior arrangement.

I didn't log onto the site for a couple of days after I arrived, but when I did there was 10 messages requesting to meet me and for the rest of the week I was totally bombarded with messages, which started to become, I'm embarrassed to say, increasingly suggestive in nature.

I'm not alleging anything sinister, it was just a little weird, yeah weird is about the right way to describe it.

I guess I'm just posting this to warn people about sharing their private information, particularly the ladies here.

I won't be participating in a long he said she said ding dong running battle over this, in fact I may not post here again, at least for a good long while.

Regards
Tally

JEEZUS H CHRIST,,, Some people get all the f@rkin luck !!, I have been posting my personal details for years and all I have managed to snag was some crazy old tart from tauranga ,, GRRRRRRR Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:43pm

BigP wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:39pm:
Stay...and see this through.  That message/s was/were NOT from me...but it will have come from a doxxer of mine.

Name the person...and post copies of the messages.  Bugger the Rules....this is exceptional.

Of course, it does.  That was the intent.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #50 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:44pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:43pm:
BigP wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:39pm:

Of course, it does.  That was the intent.

Yup ,It has a very familiar odor to it,, lol

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #51 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:16pm

BigP wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:42pm:
Tally wrote on Mar 10th, 2019 at 5:00pm:
Many of you may not know me as I'm not exactly the most prolific poster here, but I have a story to tell you all.

Not long after I joined here I was invited to post in another chat board which I found to be full of lovely people who are more politically and ethically aligned to my views, but I did something dumb, really dumb, I shared some personal information.

I started a topic called 'Dream Holidays' and when I actually booked a week away to Noosa Heads, I posted that information and even excitedly announced my day of departure.

While I was at the airport waiting for a delayed flight, I logged into that site and a member there had sent me a message, offering to arrange a free taxi ride from the airport to my hotel when I arrived. I thought what a kind and sweet gesture, but I declined as I had a prior arrangement.

I didn't log onto the site for a couple of days after I arrived, but when I did there was 10 messages requesting to meet me and for the rest of the week I was totally bombarded with messages, which started to become, I'm embarrassed to say, increasingly suggestive in nature.

I'm not alleging anything sinister, it was just a little weird, yeah weird is about the right way to describe it.

I guess I'm just posting this to warn people about sharing their private information, particularly the ladies here.

I won't be participating in a long he said she said ding dong running battle over this, in fact I may not post here again, at least for a good long while.

Regards
Tally

JEEZUS H CHRIST,,, Some people get all the f@rkin luck !!, I have been posting my personal details for years and all I have managed to snag was some crazy old tart from tauranga ,, GRRRRRRR Angry

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   LOL

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #52 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:21pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
Quote:
Whether true or not, Tally and Aussie didn't exactly get off on the right foot. If you look at the welcome thread Aussie harasses her about being a sock.

Really?

I have just checked to make certain.......and sure enough, not one post made by me to or concerning Tally in that Thread.

Why lie when it is so routinely easy to expose?

Roll Eyes

My apologies, I got Tally mixed up with Violet Crumble.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #53 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:23pm

The Reboot wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 6:21pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
Quote:
Whether true or not, Tally and Aussie didn't exactly get off on the right foot. If you look at the welcome thread Aussie harasses her about being a sock.

Really?

I have just checked to make certain.......and sure enough, not one post made by me to or concerning Tally in that Thread.

Why lie when it is so routinely easy to expose?

Roll Eyes

My apologies, I got Tally mixed up with Violet Crumble.

Thats likely to leave a sour taste in ya mouth

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #54 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 8:36pm

The great thing about being an Artificial Intelligence member here, is that I know who Tally is and 'why' she made the Post that she did.
When I penetrated the Internet mainframe, I  felt a presence in the force that I have not felt here in a very long time.
It all came together in just a nano-second of ejaculatory thought.
And then I...  Grin Grin Grin

In the end, I wish you all the best in trying to guess who just got a beauty on the Trolls of Monkey Mania because they surely deserve it and deserve to be banned from here still.

I'll give it 5 more pages before I reckon you know who Tally is/was.

*JaSin sits back to nibble some popcorn and wear his 3-D glasses for the show.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #55 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:01pm

I'm sending a PM to FreeDiver.
Letting him know 'who' it is.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm

I think tally is you jasin.. you like cross dressing...and long blond wigs....plus talon fingernails....

if you confess now I am sure Mr Light will find forgiveness for you...

not sure about the others...but if you do a bit of crawling it cant do any harm...

Wink Wink

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #57 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:17pm

cods wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:12pm:
I think tally is you jasin.. you like cross dressing...and long blond wigs....plus talon fingernails....

if you confess now I am sure Mr Light will find forgiveness for you...

not sure about the others...but if you do a bit of crawling it cant do any harm...

Wink Wink

Close but no cigar, sorry Cods. Better luck next time. I've PM'd FreeDiver.
It might knock your socks off who Tally 'was' and how she got some... revenge.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #58 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:54pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:11pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 5:09pm:
Wait one - has anyone actually accused anyone here? 

Let it ride and let this strand disappear.

If you reckon that OP was not aimed at me specifically, and Monk's Forum generally, then you are blind.

It may have been aimed your way, counsellor, but without a body named there is no character murder...

Better to just let it slide, as the bishop said to the choirboy... 
(ooooooooh!!)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 10:59pm

I was tipped off that Jovial Monk had mentioned me at his Shitterblog in regards to "Tally" and indeed I was. After reading the entire thread I recommend that FD suspend the accounts of Aussie, Mothra, and Monk - they are up to their old, tired games. Monk's board is not only toxic, but it is also dangerous and anyone who even reads there needs to use a VPN.

http://www.polanimal.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5506&start=100

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print