John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:15am:
crocodile wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 11:12am:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 10:13am:
nope ... i don't agree. He covered up abuse and should be jailed for it

He wasn't charged with that.

he should have been

Completely irrelevant.

In this case yes.

As for his complicity in covering up for paedo priests & moving them on to fresh fields for abusing more children ....

he's as guilty as sin.

And a price should be paid for that.  Angry

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Pell walks
Reply #106 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:59pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 2:12pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 1:36pm:
Forget anyone coming forward with anything now though

Well, that will be interesting.  They have had the Royal Commission.  Pell named.  Pell charged...tried many times...ultimately acquitted.  Reckon it is time to forget prosecuting Pell.  Several shots have been taken.  All missed.  Move on.

Maybe but my point still stands.

Its basically a yep, make sure there are no witnesses you'll get away with anything.

That is a ludicrous argument.
.....unless someone actually did murder the witnesses against Pell, or otherwise 'got rid of' them.

Come on.

Tell us, bojack.

Who were, all of these 'witnesses' against Pell ?

And who 'got rid of' them ?

YOU MADE THE ARGUMENT.

NOW BACK IT UP !!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #107 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:48pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:45pm:
I saw revelations and a lot of people tell very similar stories about Pell's behaviour towards young boys....How anyone could not have doubts about Pell and the Catholic Church is deluding themselves....These ass holes have raped children, covered it up, denied the abuse (compensation) and then Pell expects everyone to believe he is different to all the others despite the multiple allegations and bullshit Pell has spun in his defence....The justice system sucks!!!

Angry Angry Angry

But Pell is innocent on all charges.

Never claimed otherwise....Those who believe he is innocent would never admit he was guilty of anything accept doing what the Church has always done....Condoning paedophilia!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:07pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:00pm:
So....let's move on to something completely disgusting.  The guy is acquitted....found 'not guilty', and then has been stalked by the schmedia pricks, all looking to out him somewhere.  Even to the extent of having a helicopter track the car he was in for over an hour.  Disgraceful.

Arseholes.  The guy is innocent. Far cough schmedia.

He may be innocent in this case.

But he is not innocent of decades of deliberately covering up for paedophile priests, shifting them around & allowing them to continue to molest young children in new locations.

He deserves to be jailed for those actions .... as does anyone of similar stature in the Church who has done the same in the past.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:08pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:07pm:
So....let's move on to something completely disgusting.  The guy is acquitted....found 'not guilty', and then has been stalked by the schmedia pricks, all looking to out him somewhere.  Even to the extent of having a helicopter track the car he was in for over an hour.  Disgraceful.

But he is not innocent of decades of deliberately covering up for paedophile priests, shifting them around & allowing them to continue to molest young children in new locations.

He deserves to be jailed for those actions .... as does anyone of similar stature in the Church who has done the same in the past.

When was he charged and convicted of those crimes?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:12pm

I saw revelations and a lot of people tell very similar stories about Pell's behaviour towards young boys....How anyone could not have doubts about Pell and the Catholic Church is deluding themselves....These ass holes have raped children, covered it up, denied the abuse (compensation) and then Pell expects everyone to believe he is different to all the others despite the multiple allegations and bullshit Pell has spun in his defence....The justice system sucks!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Only relating to this case.

There haven't been any charges laid over the findings & recommendations of the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse.

..... yet.

I personally hope their are ....because he is guilty of covering up decades of abuse.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:13pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:12pm:

Angry Angry Angry

There haven't been any charges laid over the findings & recommendations of the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse.

..... yet.

I personally hope their are ....because he is guilty of covering up decades of abuse.

When was he convicted?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:15pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:08pm:

Did I say he had?

I said he should be

Don't be a f*#kwit.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:13pm:

Angry Angry Angry

..... yet.

When was he convicted?

FARCOUGH

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:16pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:15pm:

Did I say he had?

I said he should be

Don't be a f*#kwit.

So how can you say he's guilty?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:16pm:

Did I say he had?

I said he should be

Don't be a f*#kwit.

He was in charge of moving them ... & sometimes same priest more than once because of complaints from parents.

All swept under the carpet.

cease being such a twerp.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:19pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:18pm:

Did I say he had?

I said he should be

Don't be a f*#kwit.

He was in charge of moving them ... & sometimes same priest more than once because of complaints from parents.

This all came out in court, did it?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:38pm

Angry Angry Angry

..... yet.

That he is.
Don't need a court to rubber stamp it. Guilty means he did it....and he did.

If I was one of the boys he allowed this to happen to I would hang him on a meat hook and gut him like a pig. Don't give a crap how old he is....less resistance.  Wink
I think all pedo's and pedo enablers should receive that treatment. Victims need to be the ones cared for. Perps get what's coming.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:19pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:18pm:

Did I say he had?

I said he should be

Don't be a f*#kwit.

This all came out in court, did it?

Piss off law boy.
Shove your court system where the sun don't shine.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:39pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 7:38pm:

Angry Angry Angry

..... yet.

That he is.
Don't need a court to rubber stamp it. Guilty means he did it....and he did.

Oh, okay.

I wasn't aware of this.

Could you please show the proof?

Cheers   Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36
Send Topic Print