Send Topic Print
Pell walks (Read 13157 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pell walks
Reply #90 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 5:50pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 5:29pm:
Where are the 'multiple' changes you asserted?

oh ok.. so you want more...

you are an eager little student grasshopper...

ok, here's another one..

Quote:
In his first police statement, the complainant said Pell “was wearing robes and he moved them to the side and exposed his penis.”

During cross-examination, he repeated the claim that Pell “pulled aside his robe … and he pulled out his penis.”

At this point the complainant was shown the ankle-length alb Pell would have been wearing at the time, and asked how his account could be squared with the fact that it extended to the ground and could not be parted.

The complainant’s response was that Pell pulled it “however way that was: up, cross, down, right, left. He pulled it aside to reveal his penis.”  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what utter bullshit...

Any sane person, or the Jury,  listening or reading to this grub switching and changing his story would not have found him a credible witness...

he waited until the other guy had died and then launched his attack on Pell for a huge PAYDAY...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #91 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 5:52pm

Yes, that is what he said.  'Multiple times,' is my point.  So far.....two.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #92 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:00pm

So....let's move on to something completely disgusting.  The guy is acquitted....found 'not guilty', and then has been stalked by the schmedia pricks, all looking to out him somewhere.  Even to the extent of having a helicopter track the car he was in for over an hour.  Disgraceful.

Arseholes.  The guy is innocent. Far cough schmedia.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:05pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 5:29pm:
Where are the 'multiple' changes you asserted?

oh ok.. so you want more...

you are an eager little student grasshopper...

ok, here's another one..

Quote:
In his first police statement, the complainant said Pell “was wearing robes and he moved them to the side and exposed his penis.”

During cross-examination, he repeated the claim that Pell “pulled aside his robe … and he pulled out his penis.”

At this point the complainant was shown the ankle-length alb Pell would have been wearing at the time, and asked how his account could be squared with the fact that it extended to the ground and could not be parted.

The complainant’s response was that Pell pulled it “however way that was: up, cross, down, right, left. He pulled it aside to reveal his penis.”  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what utter bullshit...

Any sane person, or the Jury,  listening or reading to this grub switching and changing his story would not have found him a credible witness...

he waited until the other guy had died and then launched his attack on Pell for a huge PAYDAY...

why do you call the complainant a grub?.....

it appears to me he is damaged...has he exaggerated  or even been mistaken  the years do play tricks with our memories.....I dont think he should be called a grub or anything else for that matter.....unless you have walked in their shoes    I dont see how you can make those judgements..

the facts are the trial was flawed and thats why its been thrown out..

maybe I am wrong but I think a new trial would have maybe cleared a lot of this up...... this way  it all comes down to not enough evidence to convict... Sad Sad Sad

which can mean anything really.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:06pm

1 = Singular

2 = Multiple

Quote:
The High Court had to reassert the basic tenets of the common law that have been jettisoned amid the understandable fervour to punish those who for many years committed unspeakable crimes against the vulnerable with impunity.

This has been a great day for justice and the law...

This is a great day for you, your family and friends and for those still yet to be born...

you simply just cannot accuse someone of a crime and they go to jail for it without hard evidence...

im not a fan of Pells...

Pell and the Church/Churches have failed the many victims at their hands...

Hopefully the new laws to will weed out the peados and protect the innocent...

but it makes me sick to my stomach when I hear of Priests saying that they will not report Priest Child abusers to the police as they are now required to do...

so at this stage I can only see the slow demise of  the religious faith.. especially as the elderly die off who are the main ones that still practice going to church on a Sunday...

Thats my final word...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:08pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:00pm:
So....let's move on to something completely disgusting.  The guy is acquitted....found 'not guilty', and then has been stalked by the schmedia pricks, all looking to out him somewhere.  Even to the extent of having a helicopter track the car he was in for over an hour.  Disgraceful.

gawd you exaggerate  he is HEADLINE news   and for a moment we forgot about the bloody virus....

you of all people aussie who quiz people on here for saying the slightest thing   you demand to know...

yet the media whos job it is to REPORT.. you condemn...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #96 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:08pm

Quote:
maybe I am wrong but I think a new trial would have maybe cleared a lot of this up...... this way  it all comes down to not enough evidence to convict... Sad Sad Sad

which can mean anything really.

Do you write Trump's stuff?  Jayzuz.  Just look at how you went all over the place there.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #97 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:09pm

cods wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:08pm:

gawd you exaggerate  he is HEADLINE news   and for a moment we forgot about the bloody virus....

you of all people aussie who quiz people on here for saying the slightest thing   you demand to know...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, 'report.'  Not stalk an innocent man.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #98 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:29pm

Hi Aussie,
can Pell now sue for damages including the $1 million
legal bills and false imprisonment for 405 days?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #99 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:34pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:29pm:
Hi Aussie,

Dunno.  Not likely back in my day.  I doubt he will go that route.  Not good pr. The Church will suck it up.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:37pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:09pm:
cods wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:08pm:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, 'report.'  Not stalk an innocent man.

and you dont STALK   you need to have a good look at yourself oz.... Grin Grin Grin...he is in the NEWS.. its what the media does its what they are there for..

if it was Abbott in the firing line you couldnt be happier...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #101 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:45pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:34pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:29pm:
Hi Aussie,

Dunno.  Not likely back in my day.  I doubt he will go that route.  Not good pr. The Church will suck it up.

If it was America he'd sue for $50 million.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #102 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:45pm

I saw revelations and a lot of people tell very similar stories about Pell's behaviour towards young boys....How anyone could not have doubts about Pell and the Catholic Church is deluding themselves....These ass holes have raped children, covered it up, denied the abuse (compensation) and then Pell expects everyone to believe he is different to all the others despite the multiple allegations and bullshit Pell has spun in his defence....The justice system sucks!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:46pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 12:11pm:
How this came to this I'll never know...

there was never any "Hard Evidence" for this to go to trial in the first place...

and what ever he may or may not have done in regards to anything else during this life had NOTHING to do with this case...

straight away... again... people are saying .. oh... but what about the coverup of peados in the church...

has this case got anything to do with that???

NO!

He was originally convicted of two counts of kiddy fiddling...

the "other" guy is dead...

He went to his grave always denying that anything had ever happened... He said that Pell had never touched them...

as for Pell now... He is innocent of the crime that he spent over 12 months in Jail for...

who's going to pay him compensation??

maybe he should start civil action as well?

I think he'll retire from the church and go away and die in some quiet corner... or maybe he'll surprise everyone and go back to Rome...

This case has nothing to do with his previous actions in covering up for paedo priests... given.

But before this came to court he should have been taken to task for those actions ......

which ruined the lives of dozens of kids (now adults).

Shifting these grubs from place to place was like pimping for them.

They got fresh victims where ever they went.

This scumbag is one example.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/convicted-paedophile-vincent-ryan-thinks-...

If you have a smart TV you can watch the ABC's show Revelation ....

there are 2 episodes available .....

Episode 1 is available on IView until 16th April
Episode 2 is available on IView until 30th April

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/revelation

You'll be shaking your head about the Catholic Church & the lying audacity of it & these paedo priests.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #104 - Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:48pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 7th, 2020 at 6:45pm:
I saw revelations and a lot of people tell very similar stories about Pell's behaviour towards young boys....How anyone could not have doubts about Pell and the Catholic Church is deluding themselves....These ass holes have raped children, covered it up, denied the abuse (compensation) and then Pell expects everyone to believe he is different to all the others despite the multiple allegations and bullshit Pell has spun in his defence....The justice system sucks!!!

Angry Angry Angry

But Pell is innocent on all charges.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36
Send Topic Print