Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human (Read 9003 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human
Reply #30 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 4:25pm

freediver wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:58pm:
Quote:
I thought were discussing members of the only race, the human one, FD.

This is you literally confusing race and species Brian. I cannot dumb it down for you any more.

No, what I am doing is making it clear, there is only "race", the Human one, FD.  The concept of "race" as used by Racists confuses the two.  There is no Genetic differences (of any note) between the various subgroups of humanity.  Time Soren, and I suspect you, woke up to that.  Genetics has destroyed Racism, stone cold, dead.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 5:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 4:25pm:
Quote:

This is you literally confusing race and species Brian. I cannot dumb it down for you any more.

No, what I am doing is making it clear, there is only "race", the Human one, FD.  The concept of "race" as used by Racists confuses the two.  There is no Genetic differences (of any note) between the various subgroups of humanity.  Time Soren, and I suspect you, woke up to that.  Genetics has destroyed Racism, stone cold, dead.  Roll Eyes

Good point, Brian. FD and the old boy are no longer racists (so passe), they're speciesists.

Correlation not causation, innit.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:17pm

Quote:

You are confused Brian. Attempted to define racism out of existed is about as limp wristed as it gets.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 12:16pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 11:37am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:31am:
Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:14am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:27am:
Frank wrote on Mar 5th, 2020 at 5:14pm:
"Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human "

I think the feeling is mutual.

Quite so. Untermenschen, innit.

The muslims use the term kuffar or dhimmi.

You use the term "inferior culture". FD uses the term "Arab/Negroid sub-species".

Each to their own, I guess.

Well, how would you rank Western  and  Muslim cultures? They are certainly not equal.
Which one is superior then in your estimation?

Oh, I prefer the superior country-shopping old boys, those foreigners who fly in and say, WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Quite so, innit.

Very clumsy  attempt at avoiding the real point.

How would you rank Western and Muslim cultures?

Easy.  Basically equal in most respects.  Both cultures contain crazies of which you are a prime example, Soren.  Tsk. tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks fir showing the Mohammedan hoof, Bwian.

Is there ANY culture that you would rank BELOW Western culture?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:49pm

Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 12:16pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 11:37am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:31am:
Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:14am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:27am:
Frank wrote on Mar 5th, 2020 at 5:14pm:
"Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human "

I think the feeling is mutual.

Quite so. Untermenschen, innit.

The muslims use the term kuffar or dhimmi.

You use the term "inferior culture". FD uses the term "Arab/Negroid sub-species".

Each to their own, I guess.

Well, how would you rank Western  and  Muslim cultures? They are certainly not equal.
Which one is superior then in your estimation?

Oh, I prefer the superior country-shopping old boys, those foreigners who fly in and say, WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Quite so, innit.

Very clumsy  attempt at avoiding the real point.

How would you rank Western and Muslim cultures?

Easy.  Basically equal in most respects.  Both cultures contain crazies of which you are a prime example, Soren.  Tsk. tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks fir showing the Mohammedan hoof, Bwian.

Is there ANY culture that you would rank BELOW Western culture?

Is there ANY culture that you would rank SUPERIOR to Western culture, Soren?  Any at all?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:52pm

freediver wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:17pm:
Quote:

You are confused Brian. Attempted to define racism out of existed is about as limp wristed as it gets.

Still unable to accept t he truth, hey, FD?

Don't bother answering.  We know it is beyond you.  Genetics has proved that Racism is a deadend.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:52pm:
Quote:

Don't bother answering.  We know it is beyond you.  Genetics has proved that Racism is a deadend.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You have a mind as sharp as a wet tissue.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 7:02pm

freediver wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 6:52pm:
Quote:

You have a mind as sharp as a wet tissue.

What sound does a Jellyfish make, FD?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #38 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 7:10pm

Wow !

brian once again, lays bare the extent of his intellectual prowess in this public forum, for all visitors to witness and attest to.

moses [composes an argument]....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582549292/23#23

Brian [copy's and pastes]....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582549292/26#26

n.b.
and this is just one, of many times, this [self-acclaimed]      Doctor of Divinity      has displayed such 'copy and paste' intellectual prowess, on coming upon a 'disagreeable' post in this forum.

what a feeble individual.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 7:56pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 7:10pm:
brian once again, lays bare the extent of his intellectual prowess

Brian pretends he doesn't know why govt agencies use only Aussie Anglo actors in community awareness ads about domestic violence. The ads show Aussie Anglos in a bad light, as if it's only Aussie Anglos who commit domestic violence

Brian just says: "Ask the people who make the ads why the ads are like that". That's Brian's cop out

The agencies are racist, otherwise they'd use actors of all races. The PC weak kneed agencies see Aussie Anglos as easy targets and culturally inferior, got to rubbish them at every corner

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:01pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 7:56pm:

Brian pretends he doesn't know why govt agencies use only Aussie Anglo actors in community awareness ads about domestic violence. The ads show Aussie Anglos in a bad light, as if it's only Aussie Anglos who commit domestic violence

Brian just says: "Ask the people who make the ads why the ads are like that". That's Brian's cop out

The agencies are racist, otherwise they'd use actors of all races. The PC weak kneed agencies see Aussie Anglos as easy targets and culturally inferior, got to rubbish them at every corner

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:07pm

Quote:

There is no genetic difference of any note between Magpies and Peewees, but they don't mate or mix together. I haven't seen any Magwees flying around

« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:22pm by Bias_2012 »  

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:01pm:

https://media.tenor.com/images/d79d386edbf570674be9de40d9844090/tenor.gif

Lol It'd be hilarious seeing the look on your face if Middle Eastern, Asians and African darkies were used in those DV community ads

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:01pm:

https://media.tenor.com/images/d79d386edbf570674be9de40d9844090/tenor.gif

You are an idiot. Disprove it, Bwian.

You are way out, off the spectrum.  Mong is not even approximating it.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:14pm

Don't get FD started on the Boongs, Bias.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print