Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human (Read 8953 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human
Reply #15 - Mar 7th, 2020 at 5:58pm

You are confusing race with species Brian.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 7th, 2020 at 7:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 5:30pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 4:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:27am:
Frank wrote on Mar 5th, 2020 at 5:14pm:
"Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human "

I think the feeling is mutual.

Quite so. Untermenschen, innit.

The muslims use the term kuffar or dhimmi.

You use the term "inferior culture". FD uses the term "Arab/Negroid sub-species".

Each to their own, I guess.

And you don't  see the difference between culture and species, Paki?

You can convert/adapt to culture. Can't  to race or species.

"Race" as you are using the term, Soren is non-existant.  There is no major genetic diference between the various "races".  They can all interbreed.  That means Genetically the concept of "race" is nonsensical.  It is basically a cultural construct.  It doesn't exist Genetically.  The way you use the term is nonsense. Soren.  It has no basis in science.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not at all. FD asserts that the presence of Negroid genes in the Arab, backed up with centuries of inbreeding, has created an inferior sub-species who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards.

The old boy concurs with this theory too. They're only Muslims because they're tinted.

Correlation not causation, innit.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 7th, 2020 at 7:02pm

freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 5:58pm:

Would you like to draw him a Venn diagram?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:14am

You use the term "inferior culture". FD uses the term "Arab/Negroid sub-species".

Well, how would you rank Western  and  Muslim cultures? They are certainly not equal.
Which one is superior then in your estimation?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:31am

Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:14am:

Well, how would you rank Western  and  Muslim cultures? They are certainly not equal.

Oh, I prefer the superior country-shopping old boys, those foreigners who fly in and say, WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Quite so, innit.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 11:37am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:31am:

Oh, I prefer the superior country-shopping old boys, those foreigners who fly in and say, WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.

Quite so, innit.

Very clumsy  attempt at avoiding the real point.

How would you rank Western and Muslim cultures?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 12:16pm

Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 11:37am:

Quite so, innit.

Easy.  Basically equal in most respects.  Both cultures contain crazies of which you are a prime example, Soren.  Tsk. tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 12:34pm

Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 11:37am:

Quite so, innit.

Why, my dear boy, I rank your type as inherently inferior in every way. You cause all the problems.You're driven by hate.  Every time we're travelling along nicely, you jump in to bay and hiss and start another race riot or war. You're objectively stupid, you're always wrong, and you're a perennial liar.

Other than that, we're pleased to have you.

Rich tapestry, innit.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:33pm

You've got to be a sicko to try and equate a culture (islam) which is based on muslim supremacy, hatred of the non muslim, muslims who slay and are slain are the highest grade of muslims, muslims are given absolute permission to rape  slave women, muslims are allowed child sex (from infant on) in islamic jurisprudence, because muhammad by divine revelation showed it was permitted, when he had child sex with Aisha his child bride, muslims are not to have unbelievers friends, muslims must not tolerate non muslims, non muslims are of lower status than muslims etc etc..

It is a sick evil death cult which practices human sacrifice.

Muslims are the worlds greatest terrorist threat, they are an almost insurmountable refugee problem, they are inbred, backward, poverty stricken, illiterate burden on the rest of the globe.

They are a societal disgrace they way they lust for blood all the time, they have totally destroyed the birthplace of islam by their incessant wars, the homelands of islam are nothing more than a bombed out pile of worthless rubble.

Yet they don't work together to repair their hell holes on earth, instead they destroy every thing then pack up and run, expecting the rest of us to feed and shelter them.

For some strange psychotic reason lunatic leftards don't want them to improve and become decent peaceful citizens of the world, (this can only be achieved by muslims being honest about the filth and depravity in their cult ideology which has caused and motivated their present day plight).

Of course such honesty will destroy islam, as it will debunk the lies about islam being infallible and unchangeable, islam allah muhammad qur'an all will be shown as the satanic conglomeration they are.

But there is a major stumbling block to a peaceful world eventuating, we have the *moderates* who claim not to be influenced by the demonic teachings of islam, yet refuse to denounce them for what they are, these *moderates* are aided and abetted by our sick lunatic leftards who also resist any telling of the truth about islam.

Between them they do not care how much innocent human blood is spilt by the muslims, they both prefer it to being honest.

Where will this all end?

1/. The lunatic left attain the political power to enforce their perverse ideals which would impel every single one of us to bow down to islam and embrace it and all the satanic depravity it represents?

or

2/. Eventually the muslim terrorists will perform a human rights atrocity of such foul and evil magnitude that the west will rise up and retaliate with ultimate lethal force?

This will result in the world glowing in the dark.

It's sad that this all could be avoided by truth being adopted by every one, but it seems the muslim - lunatic leftards duo of degeneracy, are hell bent on rushing headlong into option two above.

Oh well time will tell.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:38pm

freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 5:58pm:

Really?  I thought were discussing members of the only race, the human one, FD.  Can you identify these other species that we are discussing supposedly?

I don't expect you to answer the questions.  They are merely rhetorical, so you're excused.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:39pm

You are confused Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:50pm

You've got to be a sicko to try and equate a culture (Christianity) which is based on Christian supremacy, hatred of the non Christian, Christians who slay and are slain are the highest grade of Christian, Christians are given absolute permission to rape  enslave women, Christians are allowed child sex (from infant on) in Christian jurisprudence, because Christians by divine revelation showed it was permitted, when he have child sex, Christians are not to have unbelievers friends, Christians must not tolerate non Christians, non Christians are of lower status than Christian etc etc..

It is a sick evil death cult which practices human sacrifice.

Christians are the worlds greatest terrorist threat, they cause an almost insurmountable refugee problem, they are inbred, backward, poverty stricken, illiterate burden on the rest of the globe.

Christians are a societal disgrace the way they lust for blood all the time, they have totally destroyed the birthplace of Christianity by their incessant wars, the homelands of Christians are nothing more than a bombed out pile of worthless rubble ruled by other religions.

Yet Christians don't work together to repair their hell holes on earth, instead they destroy every thing then pack up and run, expecting the rest of us to feed and shelter the=.

For some strange psychotic reason lunatic Rightards don't want them to improve anbecome decent peaceful citizens of the world, (this can only be achieved by Christians being honest about the filth and depravity in their cult ideology which has caused and motivated their present day plight).

Of course such honesty will destroy Christianity, as it will debunk the lies about Christians being infallible and unchangeable, the Bible all will be shown as the satanic conglomeration they are.

But there is a major stumbling block to a peaceful world eventuating, we have the *Rightards* who claim not to be influenced by the demonic teachings of Christianity, yet refuse to denounce them for what they are, these *Rightard* are aided and abetted by our sick lunatic rightards who also resist any telling of the truth about Christianity.

Between them they do not care how much innocent human blood is spilt by the Christians, they both prefer it to being honest.

Where will this all end?

1/. The lunatic Right has attained the political power to enforce their perverse ideals which would impel every single one of us to bow down to Christianity embrace it and all the satanic depravity it represents?

or

2/. Eventually the Christian terrorists will perform a human rights atrocity of such foul and evil magnitude that the west will rise up and retaliate with ultimate lethal force?

This will result in the world glowing in the dark.

It's sad that this all could be avoided by truth being adopted by every one, but it seems the Christian- lunatic Rightards duo of degeneracy, are hell bent on rushing headlong into option two above.

Oh well time will tell.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:51pm

freediver wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:39pm:
You are confused Brian.

I thought not.  Typical FD.  What sound does a jellyfish make?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:58pm

Quote:
I thought were discussing members of the only race, the human one, FD.

This is you literally confusing race and species Brian. I cannot dumb it down for you any more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 4:05pm

freediver wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:58pm:
Quote:
I thought were discussing members of the only race, the human one, FD.

This is you literally confusing race and species Brian. I cannot dumb it down for you any more.

That's okay then, FD.

Species are not a race.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print