Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human (Read 8918 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human
Reply #90 - Mar 12th, 2020 at 9:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:04pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 8:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 7:25pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 6:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 4:05pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 12:48am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 1:54pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 11:37pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 5:30pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 4:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:27am:
Frank wrote on Mar 5th, 2020 at 5:14pm:
"Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human "

I think the feeling is mutual.

Quite so. Untermenschen, innit.

The muslims use the term kuffar or dhimmi.

You use the term "inferior culture". FD uses the term "Arab/Negroid sub-species".

Each to their own, I guess.

And you don't  see the difference between culture and species, Paki?

You can convert/adapt to culture. Can't  to race or species.

"Race" as you are using the term, Soren is non-existant.  There is no major genetic diference between the various "races".  They can all interbreed.  That means Genetically the concept of "race" is nonsensical.  It is basically a cultural construct.  It doesn't exist Genetically.  The way you use the term is nonsense. Soren.  It has no basis in science.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure that the social concerns about racial background would come into play if a person of one race impregnated someone of another race. One group being concerned that their racial background is being taken away by another.

Only if they are Racist in outlook.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I thought you said "race does not exist". How can one be racist if race does not exist. You have defeated your own argument.

No, I am acknowledging that some people still think in Racist ideas.  As far as I am most modern people believe, Genetics has killed Racism stone, cold, dead.  Roll Eyes

A Chinaman is a Chinaman, an African negro is an African negro. Charlize Theron is African but not a negro. We all see it. A white person is not an Indian, an Arab is not a Japanese.  You can SEE it, Bwian. We ALL see it.  You are banging on about something completely irrelevant. People are not genetic entities and human encounters are not genetic encounters. We DO SEE AND EXPERIENCE racial differences.  Black lives matters - lecture THEM on their 'idiocy' of believing in wace. 

Nobody could invent stupid like you are, Bwian. You are a freak of nature, well beyond any imaginative invention of the Ur-stupid.  You stand alone.

Genetics agrees with me, Soren.  It disagrees with you.  You, like most Racists, are focusing exclusively on the minor superficial differences.  Genetics looks at the big picture.  You look at the tiny things, which suits your tiny mind.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you can't  tell an african from a chinaman from an irishman, Bwian?  Really?

By looking at the minor, superficial, evolutionary changes to melanin and the shape of their yes, yes I can, Soren.  None of them however affect their intelligence nor their culture as you like to procliam.  Genetically they are basically identical, it is what allows them to interbreed.  They all belong to the only race that matters, the human one.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are infected with the stupidvirus.

Still not gettin' a good on all that muck you're spreading there, aye, Soren?  Looks like you need another load on your spuds.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://smallfarmersjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/sfj_barnyard_manure_1...

So you can't  tell a chinaman from an african or an irishman, bwian? 

You personally are blind to their obvious differences because they could interbreed? Really?

This is an example of why you are always called a barefaced, dishonest liar. Because you EVIDENTLY, UNDENIABLY are. A lying ideologue with the brain of Winnie the Pooh - a bear mong of very little brain.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Mar 12th, 2020 at 10:09pm

I say, are Mongs a race, or a genetic sub-mutation?

FD?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Mar 12th, 2020 at 11:43pm

Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 9:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:04pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 8:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 7:25pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 6:46pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 12:48am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2020 at 1:54pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 11:37pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 5:30pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 4:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 at 9:27am:
Frank wrote on Mar 5th, 2020 at 5:14pm:
"Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human "

I think the feeling is mutual.

Quite so. Untermenschen, innit.

The muslims use the term kuffar or dhimmi.

You use the term "inferior culture". FD uses the term "Arab/Negroid sub-species".

Each to their own, I guess.

And you don't  see the difference between culture and species, Paki?

You can convert/adapt to culture. Can't  to race or species.

"Race" as you are using the term, Soren is non-existant.  There is no major genetic diference between the various "races".  They can all interbreed.  That means Genetically the concept of "race" is nonsensical.  It is basically a cultural construct.  It doesn't exist Genetically.  The way you use the term is nonsense. Soren.  It has no basis in science.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure that the social concerns about racial background would come into play if a person of one race impregnated someone of another race. One group being concerned that their racial background is being taken away by another.

Only if they are Racist in outlook.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I thought you said "race does not exist". How can one be racist if race does not exist. You have defeated your own argument.

No, I am acknowledging that some people still think in Racist ideas.  As far as I am most modern people believe, Genetics has killed Racism stone, cold, dead.  Roll Eyes

A Chinaman is a Chinaman, an African negro is an African negro. Charlize Theron is African but not a negro. We all see it. A white person is not an Indian, an Arab is not a Japanese.  You can SEE it, Bwian. We ALL see it.  You are banging on about something completely irrelevant. People are not genetic entities and human encounters are not genetic encounters. We DO SEE AND EXPERIENCE racial differences.  Black lives matters - lecture THEM on their 'idiocy' of believing in wace. 

Nobody could invent stupid like you are, Bwian. You are a freak of nature, well beyond any imaginative invention of the Ur-stupid.  You stand alone.

Genetics agrees with me, Soren.  It disagrees with you.  You, like most Racists, are focusing exclusively on the minor superficial differences.  Genetics looks at the big picture.  You look at the tiny things, which suits your tiny mind.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you can't  tell an african from a chinaman from an irishman, Bwian?  Really?

By looking at the minor, superficial, evolutionary changes to melanin and the shape of their yes, yes I can, Soren.  None of them however affect their intelligence nor their culture as you like to procliam.  Genetically they are basically identical, it is what allows them to interbreed.  They all belong to the only race that matters, the human one.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are infected with the stupidvirus.

Still not gettin' a good on all that muck you're spreading there, aye, Soren?  Looks like you need another load on your spuds.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://smallfarmersjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/sfj_barnyard_manure_1...

So you can't  tell a chinaman from an african or an irishman, bwian? 

Reread what I said, Soren.  I've even highlighted my answer for you, appears you have reading comprehension problem.  It appears we have failure to communicate here.  Tsk, tsk, Roll Eyes

Quote:
You personally are blind to their obvious differences because they could interbreed? Really?

You appear to misunderstand, Soren.  You appear to treat them as if they were different species.  They aren't.

Quote:
This is an example of why you are always called a barefaced, dishonest liar. Because you EVIDENTLY, UNDENIABLY are. A lying ideologue with the brain of Winnie the Pooh - a [s]bear mong of very little brain.[/s]

Looks like a bit o' poor crop your gettin' with that muck your using there, Soren.  Try a different type.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 10:18am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 4:02pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 1:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 1:55pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 1:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 7:30pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 7:18pm:

Perhaps we should examine Rabbinical and Biblical law a little more closely?  Mmmm, loads of bad stuff there.   The point is, no nation, apart from the Vatican bases its laws on Biblical law and no nation, not even Israel bases it's laws on Rabbinical law.   Few countries actually base their legal systems on Sh'ria law because it is totally inadequate at descibing modern telecommunications, transport or social orders.   Countries may claim to have a Sh'ria legal system but invariably they actually based n British colonial legal system in the end.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Inadequacy has never stopped Muslims trying.

Really?  And I thought you believed trying at a task was a good story, FD.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not if you are trying to be backwards Brian. I wouldn't expect you to understand the subtleties.

So, it isn't the effort but the objective, right, FD?

Gee, all those Christians are in big, big trouble then...  Roll Eyes

You are trying very hard to get it wrong at every step Brian. A for effort.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #94 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 12:26pm

freediver wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 10:18am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 4:02pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 1:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 1:55pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 1:53pm:

Perhaps we should examine Rabbinical and Biblical law a little more closely?  Mmmm, loads of bad stuff there.   The point is, no nation, apart from the Vatican bases its laws on Biblical law and no nation, not even Israel bases it's laws on Rabbinical law.   Few countries actually base their legal systems on Sh'ria law because it is totally inadequate at descibing modern telecommunications, transport or social orders.   Countries may claim to have a Sh'ria legal system but invariably they actually based n British colonial legal system in the end.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Inadequacy has never stopped Muslims trying.

Really?  And I thought you believed trying at a task was a good story, FD.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not if you are trying to be backwards Brian. I wouldn't expect you to understand the subtleties.

So, it isn't the effort but the objective, right, FD?

Gee, all those Christians are in big, big trouble then...  Roll Eyes

You are trying very hard to get it wrong at every step Brian. A for effort.

Funny, that was what I was thinking about you, FD.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #95 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:05pm

Are you saying that things like the men's Olympic 100m finals since 1984 have been culturally determined?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #96 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 3:22pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:05pm:

Are you saying that things like the men's Olympic 100m finals since 1984 have been culturally determined?

Mmmm, more culturally determined.  Anybody can learn to run.  Anybody can learn to swim.  Some can do it well.  It all depends on their circumstances and their determination.  I note that the movie "Cool Runnings" is on this evening about the first Jamaican Bobsled team in the winter Olympics.  I suggest you watch to learn a thing or two about the differences in the Training Facilities and expectations placed on different nationalities.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 6:47pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 10:09pm:

FD?

Well, how do YOU identify, Paki? Race or mutation?

Careful - Bwian is watching you. Tut and and  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 8:48pm

Frank wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 10:09pm:

FD?

Well, how do YOU identify, Paki? Race or mutation?

Careful - Bwian is watching you. Tut and and  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm a Scottish/Norseman sub-breed, old boy. We invented a hag.

You?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Mar 13th, 2020 at 11:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:35pm:

Perhaps we should examine Rabbinical and Biblical law a little more closely?  Mmmm, loads of bad stuff there.   The point is, no nation, apart from the Vatican bases its laws on Biblical law and no nation, not even Israel bases it's laws on Rabbinical law.   Few countries actually base their legal systems on Sh'ria law because it is totally inadequate at descibing modern telecommunications, transport or social orders.   
Countries may claim to have a Sh'ria legal system but invariably they actually based n British colonial legal system in the end.
   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Link?

Do your own research, Bias.  That is, if you're capable of it.  Roll Eyes

You're having yourself on. Muslims got together and worked out their own legal system and it conflicted with the British colonial legal system - who would have thought?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatawa_%27Alamgiri

Your turn to supply a link

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #100 - Mar 15th, 2020 at 3:05am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 3:22pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 13th, 2020 at 2:05pm:

Mmmm, more culturally determined.  Anybody can learn to run.  Anybody can learn to swim.  Some can do it well.  It all depends on their circumstances and their determination.  I note that the movie "Cool Runnings" is on this evening about the first Jamaican Bobsled team in the winter Olympics.  I suggest you watch to learn a thing or two about the differences in the Training Facilities and expectations placed on different nationalities.  Roll Eyes

If running a sprint in the 100 or 200m finals is culturally biased, then it would only be a matter of an attitude change. And even though I do think an attitude change could really boost the Australian athletes, it seems ridiculous to think that it is a worldwide phenomenon that white male athletes have not run in an Olympic final in the last 36 years.

People are built differently from all walks of life. It is unsurprising that people will discriminate against other people based on their racial backgrounds. Do a youtube search on athletes in those Ted Talks. I bet backgrounds are what determine the value of the athlete for one sport over another. Kenyan athlete vs a tall swimmer. I doubt that you can train the swimmer to do sub-2 hours and 20 minutes in a marathon. Or for the Kenyan runner to swim 100m inside 50 seconds.

Genetics has not "killed racism stone cold dead". It has actually justified it.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Mar 16th, 2020 at 3:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:35pm:

Perhaps we should examine Rabbinical and Biblical law a little more closely?  Mmmm, loads of bad stuff there.   The point is, no nation, apart from the Vatican bases its laws on Biblical law and no nation, not even Israel bases it's laws on Rabbinical law.   Few countries actually base their legal systems on Sh'ria law because it is totally inadequate at descibing modern telecommunications, transport or social orders.   
Countries may claim to have a Sh'ria legal system but invariably they actually based n British colonial legal system in the end.
   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Link?

Do your own research, Bias.  That is, if you're capable of it.  Roll Eyes

You're having yourself on. Muslims got together and worked out their own legal system and it conflicted with British colonial law - who would have thought?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatawa_%27Alamgiri

Your turn to supply a link Brian

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print