Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human (Read 8965 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Moslems regard those who reject ISLAM = sub-human
Reply #45 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 9:16pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 4:25pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 3:58pm:
Quote:
I thought were discussing members of the only race, the human one, FD.

This is you literally confusing race and species Brian. I cannot dumb it down for you any more.

No, what I am doing is making it clear, there is only "race", the Human one, FD.  The concept of "race" as used by Racists confuses the two.  There is no Genetic differences (of any note) between the various subgroups of humanity.  Time Soren, and I suspect you, woke up to that.  Genetics has destroyed Racism, stone cold, dead.  Roll Eyes

There is no genetic difference of any note between Magpies and Peewees, but they don't mate or mix together. I haven't seen any Magwees flying around

And don't get him started on species either, okay?

Not racist. The inferior sub-species are not a race.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:13pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:07pm:
Quote:

This is you literally confusing race and species Brian. I cannot dumb it down for you any more.

No, what I am doing is making it clear, there is only "race", the Human one, FD.  The concept of "race" as used by Racists confuses the two.  There is no Genetic differences (of any note) between the various subgroups of humanity.  Time Soren, and I suspect you, woke up to that.  Genetics has destroyed Racism, stone cold, dead.  Roll Eyes

There is no genetic difference of any note between Magpies and Peewees, but they don't mate or mix together. I haven't seen any Magwees flying around

And yet, we see numerous people of mixed "race" running around the countryside.  It appears that humanity does interbreed.  QED.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:15pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:01pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 7:56pm:
Yadda wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 7:10pm:
brian once again, lays bare the extent of his intellectual prowess

Brian pretends he doesn't know why govt agencies use only Aussie Anglo actors in community awareness ads about domestic violence. The ads show Aussie Anglos in a bad light, as if it's only Aussie Anglos who commit domestic violence

Brian just says: "Ask the people who make the ads why the ads are like that". That's Brian's cop out

The agencies are racist, otherwise they'd use actors of all races. The PC weak kneed agencies see Aussie Anglos as easy targets and culturally inferior, got to rubbish them at every corner

https://media.tenor.com/images/d79d386edbf570674be9de40d9844090/tenor.gif

Lol It'd be hilarious seeing the look on your face if Middle Eastern, Asians and African darkies were used in those DV community ads

Wouldn't worry me at all.   Why don't you suggest it to the advertising people?  That is, if you are really so worried about it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:17pm

Frank wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 8:16pm:

Brian pretends he doesn't know why govt agencies use only Aussie Anglo actors in community awareness ads about domestic violence. The ads show Aussie Anglos in a bad light, as if it's only Aussie Anglos who commit domestic violence

Brian just says: "Ask the people who make the ads why the ads are like that". That's Brian's cop out

The agencies are racist, otherwise they'd use actors of all races. The PC weak kneed agencies see Aussie Anglos as easy targets and culturally inferior, got to rubbish them at every corner

You are an idiot. Disprove it, Bwian.

You are way out, off the spectrum.  Mong is not even approximating it.

And right on cue, we have Soren, spreading more mud.  What a shame that you have nothing of value to add to the thread...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 2:07am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2020 at 10:15pm:

Lol It'd be hilarious seeing the look on your face if Middle Eastern, Asians and African darkies were used in those DV community ads

Wouldn't worry me at all.   Why don't you suggest it to the advertising people?  That is, if you are really so worried about it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Multiculturalism is only multicultural when it suits you, isn't it?

I'll suggest to the agencies to do a community awareness ad using Middle Eastern actors warning people about the barbarity of FGM

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:26am

While you're doing that, Bias, FD and the old boy can get the advertising people to do one on the barbarity of the Boong.

They could do it on the Gruen Project, no?

We invented the harbour bridge, the Hills Hoist, barbecues, etc.

They invented a rock they won't even let us climb.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:52am

You just like talking Karnal. You're racist too, using the word "Boong", and it's off topic, if you talk about Islam and their barbaric practice of FMG, then you'll be on topic

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 11:54am

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 10:52am:
You just like talking Karnal. You're racist too, using the word "Boong", and it's off topic, if you talk about Islam and their barbaric practice of FMG, then you'll be on topic

There's no need to throw the racist tar-brush around, dear. Some of our best friends are Boongs.

Besides, they're not a race, as FD points out.

They're an inferior sub-species.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 3:53pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 2:07am:

I'll suggest to the agencies to do a community awareness ad using Middle Eastern actors warning people about the barbarity of FGM

Go for it.  Now how many in the population would that effect in reality?  A tiny fraction of a tiny fraction.  Mmmm, don't think it would have much of audience.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2020 at 7:15pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:48pm

Quote:

Weally, Bwian?

What is 'black lives matter', then?  What is the High Court decision about Aboriginals cannot be deported even if they are non-citizenship and not born in Australia?
What are discrimination laws about? What the hell is the Race Discrimination Commissioner about? What's ethnic and racial diversity about?

Have you always been this stupid or are you an autodidact idiot? I strongly suspect the latter. Your stupidity has to be cultivated, it cannot naturally emerge unless you are a freak of nature.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/great-works/great-works-chr...

Bwian is top left, Karnal bottom (!) left, gweggy turd bottom right - who is top right?

Reader suggestions are invited.
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:01pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 3:53pm:

Go for it.  Now how many in the population would effect in reality?  A tiny fraction of a tiny fraction.  Mmmm, don't think it would have much of audience.   Roll Eyes

And you are happy to ignore that 'tiny fraction' of a few hundred mutilated girls?? You are not only an idiot, Bwian, but a hideous,  evil moral vacuum that speaks.

Repulsive bastard, you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:32pm

Frank wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:48pm:
Quote:

Weally, Bwian?

What is 'black lives matter', then?  What is the High Court decision about Aboriginals cannot be deported even if they are non-citizenship and not born in Australia?
What are discrimination laws about? What the hell is the Race Discrimination Commissioner about? What's ethnic and racial diversity about?

Quite so. These laws are hideously racist, as FD is keen to point out.

It's what we here call the soft bigotry of low expectations. You know, like passing laws so they don't get offended. Or letting them ban us from climbing their real estate.

So patronising and unfair. What have the Boongs ever given us?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:32pm:
Quote:

Weally, Bwian?

It's what we here call the soft bigotry of low expectations. You know, like passing laws so they don't get offended. Or letting them ban us from climbing their real estate.

You have no shame, Paki, wanking in public like that, post after post.

Shameless Paki baboon.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:42pm

Frank wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 3:53pm:

Go for it.  Now how many in the population would effect in reality?  A tiny fraction of a tiny fraction.  Mmmm, don't think it would have much of audience.   Roll Eyes

And you are happy to ignore that 'tiny fraction' of a few hundred mutilated girls?? You are not only an idiot, Bwian, but a hideous,  evil moral vacuum that speaks.

Repulsive bastard, you.

I say, old chap, you do sound offended. Is it the plight of Muslim women and girls?

We had no idea you were so passionate about these people's private parts. Marvellous to see you excited about the tinted races' right to genital integrity.

Good show.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:45pm

Frank wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 6:32pm:
Quote:

Weally, Bwian?

You have no shame, Paki, wanking in public like that, post after post.

Shameless Paki baboon.

Now now, there's no need to get triggered.

You've already signalled your concern about this topic, dear boy. I think we can safely say your virtue is intact, so to speak.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print