Reply #180 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 12:41pm

FD? Is that you?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam vs freedom
Reply #181 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 12:44pm

Yes. And I could have climbed it if it wasn't for those meddling wacist Boongs.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #182 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 1:03pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 12:19pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 12:12pm:

I didn’t say anything of the sort, I merely stated the obvious, that people are scared of publicly or identifiably being critical of Islam because Islamic front bottoms have proved they will kill you if you do.

I merely stated that this is baseless rubbish - for all the reasons I stated.

I'll ask again - if fear of being killed is really the reason why artists and others are scared of criticising Islam - then why do the same people demonstrate the same reluctance to criticise judaism and jews? How do you think a "The Eternal Jew" - like production would go down in Hollywood?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 3:31pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 1:03pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 12:19pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 12:12pm:

I didn’t say anything of the sort, I merely stated the obvious, that people are scared of publicly or identifiably being critical of Islam because Islamic front bottoms have proved they will kill you if you do.

I merely stated that this is baseless rubbish - for all the reasons I stated.

I'll ask again - if fear of being killed is really the reason why artists and others are scared of criticising Islam - then why do the same people demonstrate the same reluctance to criticise judaism and jews? How do you think a "The Eternal Jew" - like production would go down in Hollywood?

Well, they're not too scared to criticise the Boongs. We have some great artists on this forum, G.

Strange how they're the same artists who do portraits of the Muselman, but they're not racist.

Boongs and Muselmen are not a race.

They're a retarded sub-species who worship a rock you can't climb and a big black stone.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 4:15pm

a big black stone that will have eyes and talk on judgment day I heard.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 4:18pm

freediver wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 9:28pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:47pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:30pm:
We have to resort to authors and cartoonists for examples because there are no movies.

so the fact that 'no one was killed for making a movie' because 'no one actually made a movie', in your eyes becomes 'they would be killed for making a movie'?

you and reality don't get along real well, do you FD? Cheesy

They don't make the movie because Muslims would kill them. They kill for far less.

they why aren't you dead? There's certainly plenty off blasphemy towards Islam on your site. If what you say is true, why are you still kicking?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 4:35pm

No no it's not blasphemy, cos it doesn't mean what it says an they misinterpreted it, an the people who did it are just such nice boys who were misinformed by T.V. and comic books, we really don't know why they do it.

an anyway they are all the victims of somebody else. (I think that's how it goes)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 6:38pm

moses wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 4:15pm:
a big black stone that will have eyes and talk on judgment day I heard.

I'm sorry, Moses, that's just ridiculous.

A day where everyone in history is raised from the dead to face trial?

Come come. Next you'll be telling me it's not meant literally, it doesn't mean what it says.

How typical of your type.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 6:49pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 4:18pm:
We have to resort to authors and cartoonists for examples because there are no movies.

so the fact that 'no one was killed for making a movie' because 'no one actually made a movie', in your eyes becomes 'they would be killed for making a movie'?

They don't make the movie because Muslims would kill them. They kill for far less.

they why aren't you dead? There's certainly plenty off blasphemy towards Islam on your site. If what you say is true, why are you still kicking?

Because FD's careful about what he says, dear.

Nothing racist or blasphemous or offensive - you know.

Where do the hommers go when they die?

Why do Boongs attract the flies?

Why can't Muslims take a joke?

What sound does a jellyfish make?

All good questions, JS, all curious.

Sometimes a question is just a question, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #189 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 7:47pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 11:40am:

And they don't make judaism-mocking movies because...?

How do you reckon a 'The Eternal Jew"- like production in Hollywood would go down FD? You've never actually said.

I have told you plenty of times, I have not seen that movie.

Mel Gibson gives a good example. He made a few public attacks on Jews after The Passion of the Christ. He was mocked and criticised, but not killed. Van Gogh on the other hand is a good example of how Muslims respond.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #190 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 9:09pm

freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
I have told you plenty of times, I have not seen that movie.

Ah yes, 'me no speaka da English' - your favourite fallback. Deflection 101.

Did you ever get round to reading the bit where I explained what it was about? I gave you a pretty good idea. You could have said "yes/no, I do/don't think a movie along those lines would be do-able in Hollywood".

but, "me no speaka da English" works just as well.

freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
He made a few public attacks on Jews after The Passion of the Christ. He was mocked and criticised

Amazing, literally no one in the entertainment industry has ever once made "a few public attacks on muslims" and not been killed for it - have they?

I mean villifying muslims, or even criticising Islam is just totally unheard of in the public sphere!!

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 9:26pm

I don’t know if Gandy is serious or just shilling for his religion when he denies self censorship in the face of deadly consequences for mocking Islam.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #192 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 9:29pm

Quote:
Did you ever get round to reading the bit where I explained what it was about?

I figured it was about Jews.

Quote:
I gave you a pretty good idea. You could have said "yes/no, I do/don't think a movie along those lines would be do-able in Hollywood".

Whether it, or something like it, would be doable in Hollywood depends on whether people would go and see it, not on whether Jews would try to kill the people responsible.

I figure that as well as being about Jews, it is boring as poo and offensive to most audiences.

Quote:
Amazing, literally no one in the entertainment industry has ever once made "a few public attacks on muslims" and not been killed for it - have they?

Way to miss the point Gandalf.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 9:50pm

Quote:
I figure that as well as being about Jews, it is boring as poo and offensive to most audiences.

Ah yes, but what if it's about the Muselman?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #194 - Jul 5th, 2019 at 10:33pm

freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 9:29pm:
Whether it, or something like it, would be doable in Hollywood depends on whether people would go and see it, not on whether Jews would try to kill the people responsible.

Thanks FD. Thats an answer. Much more useful than "me no speaka da English" - wouldn't you agree?

So is it kinda like how the Innocence of Muslims was boring as poo, and thats a pretty good reason why Hollywood would never bother with it?

Or are you saying that unlike Jew mocking films, Hollywood producers are just itching to make movies deliberately offensive to muslims (and by extension most other audiences), but are thwarted only by the jihadis? Doesn't sound like a good business model to me.

freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2019 at 9:29pm:
Way to miss the point Gandalf.

It must be the point that Islam and muslims are routinely mocked and criticised in the entertainment industry - and so far we have a grand total of 1 person killed because of it. And that this differs to jew mocking only in so far as unlike Islam mocking, it is basically off-limits in all the entertainment industry. That was the point I was missing right FD?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19
Send Topic Print