Send Topic Print
Islam vs freedom (Read 20966 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Islam vs freedom
Reply #270 - Aug 5th, 2019 at 9:41pm

freediver wrote on Aug 5th, 2019 at 7:27pm:
Nope. Just you Brian. You have a unique brand of spineless apologetics. It is so spineless all the other spineless apologists won't even touch it.

Yeah, sure, FD, sure.  Look, why don't you just run along back to your little kiddies' playground where you can talk about your fantasies to a willing audience?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #271 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 10:34pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 9:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 2:17pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 8:31am:
Brian doesn't care whether it is wrong or right. He cares about virtue signalling, and acknowledging any non-Muslim victims of Islam's oppression is the wrong virtue.

When you acknowledge that your ongoing, continuous persecution of innocent Muslims is the wrong virtue to hold, FD, we might get somewhere...   Roll Eyes

You don't even know what persecution is. Failure to spinelessly apologise for Islam at every opportunity is not persecution Brian.

What you need to do, FD is learn to differentiate between the religion and the believers.  Until you do, you will be ceaselessly being criticised by me and all other tolerant progressive people.   You fail everytime, otherwise.   Roll Eyes

What IS the difference? Are you criticising FD or me personally, you stupid blister, or the views and ideas expressed?  A religion without its believers is dead. Islam is alive ONLY because it has living believers - Muslims.  You cannot possibly be critical of a living ideology without being critical of its adherents.  You are out of your depth, fatuous gargoyle, as always.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 5th, 2019 at 9:41pm:
Nope. Just you Brian. You have a unique brand of spineless apologetics. It is so spineless all the other spineless apologists won't even touch it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Yeah, sure, FD, sure.  Look, why don't you just run along back to your little kiddies' playground where you can talk about your fantasies to a willing audience?   Roll Eyes

You say that to everyone, you unimaginative, benighted old prick (Back, Karnal, BACK!!!).

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #273 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 8:25pm

Frank wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 10:34pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 9:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 2:17pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 4th, 2019 at 8:31am:
Brian doesn't care whether it is wrong or right. He cares about virtue signalling, and acknowledging any non-Muslim victims of Islam's oppression is the wrong virtue.

When you acknowledge that your ongoing, continuous persecution of innocent Muslims is the wrong virtue to hold, FD, we might get somewhere...   Roll Eyes

You don't even know what persecution is. Failure to spinelessly apologise for Islam at every opportunity is not persecution Brian.

What you need to do, FD is learn to differentiate between the religion and the believers.  Until you do, you will be ceaselessly being criticised by me and all other tolerant progressive people.   You fail everytime, otherwise.   Roll Eyes

What IS the difference? Are you criticising FD or me personally, you stupid blister, or the views and ideas expressed?  A religion without its believers is dead. Islam is alive ONLY because it has living believers - Muslims.  You cannot possibly be critical of a living ideology without being critical of its adherents.  You are out of your depth, fatuous gargoyle, as always.

Really need to stop playing the mud all the time, Soren.

I am criticising both of you, you silly man.   Yes, a religion needs believers but not all Muslims believe in the same things - something you appear singularly unable or unwilling to grasp.  When you do, you might actually understand Muslims.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #274 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 8:26pm

Frank wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:43pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

You say that to everyone, you unimaginative, benighted old prick (Back, Karnal, BACK!!!).

I say it because that is where you belong, Soren, with your continual ad hominem insults.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 6:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 8:26pm:

I say it because that is where you belong, Soren, with your continual ad hominem insults.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

It's not ad hominem, Bwian, you are not a person but a TYPE.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #276 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Frank wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 6:35pm:

Just keep playing in the mud, Soren.  It suits you.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #277 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:34pm:

https://media.tenor.com/images/bd98e4dab834a1037fd391fc63058438/tenor.gif

You can dive into mu/adness as much as you like, Bwian, it does not cleanse you of your original deformity of soul and mind.  You misunderstand baptism completely. You indulge in filth, not cleansing.

Mail order PhD in theology, eh?  - you should ask for your $5 back, you sad, bewildered loon.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #278 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 2:50pm

Frank wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:34pm:

https://media.tenor.com/images/bd98e4dab834a1037fd391fc63058438/tenor.gif

You can dive into mu/adness as much as you like, Bwian, it does not cleanse you of your original deformity of soul and mind.  You misunderstand baptism completely. You indulge in filth, not cleansing.

Mail order PhD in theology, eh?  - you should ask for your $5 back, you sad, bewildered loon

You really do need to stop playing in the mud, Soren.  It is sending you batty...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print