No    
  2 (25.0%)
Anyone who thinks so should be investigated    
  2 (25.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Last Modified by: rhino on: Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:17pm »

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims. (Read 26348 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims.
Reply #315 - May 8th, 2019 at 8:23pm

Frank wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 7:59pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 3:42pm:
Islam = the 5 pillars as its core. There is precisely zero relation to violence and hate in any of these 5 pillars. Take away these 5 fundamentals, and there is no Islam - even the jihadis agree with this.

Nazism = racial supremacist ideology of hate as its core principle. This has a 100% relationhip with violence and hate. Take away this principle and there is no Nazism.

Can you see the difference yet?

Can you yet perceive why I think its fair to label 100% of nazis as violent shitheads, but not fair to similarly smear 100% of muslims?

Looking at Islam's history, it is full of violence and hate justified by the Koran and Mohammed's example.

Looking at Naziism's history, it is full of violence and hate justified by Mein Kamph and Hitler's example.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #316 - May 8th, 2019 at 8:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:23pm:
Islam = the 5 pillars as its core. There is precisely zero relation to violence and hate in any of these 5 pillars. Take away these 5 fundamentals, and there is no Islam - even the jihadis agree with this.

Nazism = racial supremacist ideology of hate as its core principle. This has a 100% relationhip with violence and hate. Take away this principle and there is no Nazism.

Can you yet perceive why I think its fair to label 100% of nazis as violent shitheads, but not fair to similarly smear 100% of muslims?

Looking at Islam's history, it is full of violence and hate justified by the Koran and Mohammed's example.

Looking at Naziism's history, it is full of violence and hate justified by Mein Kamph and Hitler's example.  Roll Eyes

Very apt parallel, Bwian, thank you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #317 - May 8th, 2019 at 8:44pm

Frank wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:35pm:

Not a parallel at all, Soren.  Naziism was effectively eliminated as a valid political movement by a world war, where millions were murdered by the Nazis and millions more died trying to stop them.   Islam is a world religion which has, by and large, come to a peaceful accommodation with the rest of the world.  Islamism is an invalid, violent off-shoot and is not popular with most Muslims at all, despite what your Islamophobia might make you believe.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #318 - May 8th, 2019 at 8:48pm

Quote:
Islam is a world religion which has, by and large, come to a peaceful accommodation with the rest of the world.

It took several wars to stop Muslim countries treating non-Muslim countries as nothing more than a source of slaves. The only real difference is that the Germans stopped being Nazis after they lost. Islam is what you get when the Germans hold on to Nazism. Islam has only ever 'accommodated' when it was forced to.

You are attempting to use your ignorance of history as an argument in favour of Islam Brian.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #319 - May 8th, 2019 at 8:57pm

freediver wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
Quote:
Islam is a world religion which has, by and large, come to a peaceful accommodation with the rest of the world.

It took several wars to stop Muslim countries treating non-Muslim countries as nothing more than a source of slaves. The only real difference is that the Germans stopped being Nazis after they lost. Islam is what you get when the Germans hold on to Nazism. Islam has only ever 'accommodated' when it was forced to.

You are attempting to use your ignorance of history as an argument in favour of Islam Brian.

I am less ignorant of history than you have been proved to be, FD.

Part of reaching an "accommodation" is in part the evangelising of Islam through force was stopped.  Now, we just need Christianity to be stopped in it's evangelising.  All sky daddy followers are the same it seems.  They just can't stop wanting to save the world for their sky daddy.   Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #320 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:44pm:

Not a parallel at all, Soren.  Islam is a world religion which has, by and large, come to a peaceful accommodation with the rest of the world.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy

Unmoored mong, you.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #321 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:57pm:
Quote:

Part of reaching an "accommodation" is in part the evangelising of Islam through force was stopped.  Now, we just need Christianity to be stopped in it's evangelising.  All sky daddy followers are the same it seems.  They just can't stop wanting to save the world for their sky daddy.   Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes

It was not stopped Brian. It is still happening. For example, apostasy is still a crime in Malaysia. ISIS was recently using the more traditional method of rape evangelism.

Again, for those too ignorant and too unwilling to learn - Islam only stopped where it was forced to do so by non-Muslims.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #322 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:09pm

Quote:

Stupid cant.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #323 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:30pm

Frank wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:44pm:

Not a parallel at all, Soren.  Islam is a world religion which has, by and large, come to a peaceful accommodation with the rest of the world.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy

Unmoored mong, you.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really need to stop projecting, Soren.  It just goes to show how unhinged you are from reality.  Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground, please.  The growups want to have a proper adult discussion.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #324 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:31pm

Frank wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Quote:

Stupid cant.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You really need to stop projecting, Soren.  It just goes to show how unhinged you are from reality.  Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground, please.  The growups want to have a proper adult discussion.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #325 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:33pm

freediver wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
Quote:

It was not stopped Brian. It is still happening. For example, apostasy is still a crime in Malaysia. ISIS was recently using the more traditional method of rape evangelism.

How Muslims treat one another in a Muslim country is in reality, a Muslim affair, FD.

Daesh was stopped - by other, fellow Muslims from using forced evangelism as a strategy, FD, just in case you missed that...    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Again, for those too ignorant and too unwilling to learn - Islam only stopped where it was forced to do so by non-Muslims.

Again, for those too ignorant and too unwilling to learn - Christianity was only stopped where it was forced to do so by non-Christians.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #326 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:33pm:
freediver wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
Quote:

How Muslims treat one another in a Muslim country is in reality, a Muslim affair, FD.

Daesh was stopped - by other, fellow Muslims from using forced evangelism as a strategy, FD, just in case you missed that...    Roll Eyes

Quote:

Again, for those too ignorant and too unwilling to learn - Christianity was only stopped where it was forced to do so by non-Christians.   Roll Eyes

By Brian Big Balls

Daesh was stopped - by other, fellow Muslims from using forced evangelism as a strategy, FD, just in case you missed that... 

And with a load of help from the US Air Force. Without this precision bombing they'd still be trying to take Mosul.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #327 - May 8th, 2019 at 9:58pm

Islam is a world religion which by and large, cannot even come to a peaceful accomodation with itself.

The civil wars and regimes shitfights of the Middle East  are not so much Uncle Sam and colonialism as the woke apologists would have it, but Sunni/Shia conflicts where the west has picked a less loathsome side. 

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #328 - May 8th, 2019 at 10:56pm

Secret Wars wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:58pm:
Islam is a world religion which by and large, cannot even come to a peaceful accomodation with itself.

The civil wars and regimes shitfights of the Middle East  are not so much Uncle Sam and colonialism as the woke apologists would have it, but Sunni/Shia conflicts where the west has picked a less loathsome side. 

All Abrahamic religion has violence at its roots.
We got over it after the Spanish Inquisition but
it still plagues Islam.
They need a reformation like we had.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #329 - May 8th, 2019 at 11:05pm

Bobby. wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 10:56pm:
Secret Wars wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:58pm:

All Abrahamic religion has violence at its roots.
We got over it after the Spanish Inquisition but
it still plagues Islam.
They need a reformation like we had.

What do you think is happening now, Bobby?  Daesh and the other Islamists represent an equivalent to the Counter-Reformation movement of the Papists.  The moderate, mainstream Muslims represent the Reformation of the Protestants.    Yet most Islamophobes just lump them all in together.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27
Send Topic Print