No    
  2 (25.0%)
Anyone who thinks so should be investigated    
  2 (25.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Last Modified by: rhino on: Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:17pm »

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims. (Read 26448 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims.
Reply #285 - May 4th, 2019 at 4:08pm

Frank wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 3:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 1:19pm:
Frank wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 11:54am:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 9:01am:
Frank wrote on May 3rd, 2019 at 8:19pm:
That's the rub.  The murderers are Islamically impeccable.  Therefore the non-murderers are Islamically doctrinal backsliders and cowards (semi- apostates).

Can you at least for once just give me some semblence of logic for why this is the case - rather than inanely parroting it ad nauseum? You too moses, if you are reading.

How many other groups do you judge as being perfectly exemplified by a tiny minority who are universally rejected by the majority?

The jihadis are the orthodox Muslims. They adhere to the Koran and Mohammed's  example most keenly and conscienciously. 

If they were heretics or apostates they would have been eliminated long ago by the supposed 'vast majority of true Muslims'.

How are the Muslims going at eliminating "heretics or apostates," Soren?   The Sunni see the Sh'ite as heretics or apostates.  The Sh'ites see the Sunnis as heretics and apostates, yet they continue to both exist, despite the best efforts of each other to eliminate one another.  The various other Islamic sects are perceived by both the Sunnis and Sh'ites as heretics, yet they continue to exist.   Doesn't look they're doing a great job there, now does it?   Roll Eyes

You miss the point completely, as you always do.

IF.  Do you see that little word? Right at the beginning of third sentence. 

"If" is a conditional word, Soren.  I asked a conditional question.  You have refused to answer - as usual - why?  Would an honest answer destroy your claims?  Yes, I believe so.

Quote:
The jihadis are NOT heretics, they are the true and orthodox Mohammedans.  That's  why they, only they, set the agenda for Islam.

I'm sure that will be news to the other 1.6 billion Muslims who are not Islamists.  "Jihadis" is a made up Western word which does not exist in Arabic, you realise?  "Mujahedin" is the correct word but of course, then you'd be slighting the Afghan resistence fighters against the Russians, now wouldn't you?  Tell me, do you see them as good Muslims?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #286 - May 4th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 4:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 1:19pm:
That's the rub.  The murderers are Islamically impeccable.  Therefore the non-murderers are Islamically doctrinal backsliders and cowards (semi- apostates).

Can you at least for once just give me some semblence of logic for why this is the case - rather than inanely parroting it ad nauseum? You too moses, if you are reading.

How many other groups do you judge as being perfectly exemplified by a tiny minority who are universally rejected by the majority?

The jihadis are the orthodox Muslims. They adhere to the Koran and Mohammed's  example most keenly and conscienciously. 

If
they were heretics or apostates they would have been eliminated long ago by the supposed 'vast majority of true Muslims'.

How are the Muslims going at eliminating "heretics or apostates," Soren?   The Sunni see the Sh'ite as heretics or apostates.  The Sh'ites see the Sunnis as heretics and apostates, yet they continue to both exist, despite the best efforts of each other to eliminate one another.  The various other Islamic sects are perceived by both the Sunnis and Sh'ites as heretics, yet they continue to exist.   Doesn't look they're doing a great job there, now does it?   Roll Eyes

You miss the point completely, as you always do.

IF.  Do you see that little word? Right at the beginning of third sentence. 

"If" is a conditional word, Soren.  I asked a conditional question.  You have refused to answer - as usual - why?  Would an honest answer destroy your claims?  Yes, I believe so.

Because you missed my point, as you miss the point all the time, Bwian. I pointed out how idiotic your question was because it was premised on IGNORING my IF. 

But now, as the lost bleating ewe on the foggy hilltop that you are, you are bleating for an answer to your half-witted 'yeah-but-what-about-my-question' idiocy as if it was your lost little lamb.
We see this stupidity from you in response to whatever the topic is. I think gandalf and the bugger karnal taught this blatant idiocy to you, they are fond of deploying it as much as you are. Or perhaps its innately yours and they are imitating you. Or most probably it's common to all dishonest and stupid people.

Either way, you ARE stupid, Bwian, don't try to deflect. Well, try, of course, you will. But we see you, Bwian, we do see just how stupid you are.

« Last Edit: May 4th, 2019 at 7:09pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #287 - May 4th, 2019 at 7:46pm

Frank wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Because you missed my point, as you miss the point all the time, Bwian. I pointed out how idiotic your question was because it was premised on IGNORING my IF. 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I made my answer quite clear to your point.  Aren't you happy with it?  Is that why you ignored the rest of my questions?   Here they are again, Soren:

Quote:
The jihadis are NOT heretics, they are the true and orthodox Mohammedans.  That's  why they, only they, set the agenda for Islam.

I'm sure that will be news to the other 1.6 billion Muslims who are not Islamists.  "Jihadis" is a made up Western word which does not exist in Arabic, you realise?  "Mujahedin" is the correct word but of course, then you'd be slighting the Afghan resistence fighters against the Russians, now wouldn't you?  Tell me, do you see them as good Muslims?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
But now, as the lost bleating ewe on the foggy hilltop that you are, you are bleating for an answer to your half-witted 'yeah-but-what-about-my-question' idiocy as if it was your lost little lamb.
We see this stupidity from you in response to whatever the topic is. I think gandalf and the bugger karnal taught this blatant idiocy to you, they are fond of deploying it as much as you are. Or perhaps its innately yours and they are imitating you. Or most probably it's common to all dishonest and stupid people.

Either way, you ARE stupid, Bwian, don't try to deflect. Well, try, of course, you will. But we see you, Bwian, we do see just how stupid you are.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  As per usual, you reach into your mud patch to find some more ad hominem insults.  I really do not understand why you bother.  It simply proves your status as  WOFTAM, little man.  Time for you to trot off to your little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #288 - May 4th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 7:46pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  I made my answer quite clear to your point.  Aren't you happy with it?  Is that why you ignored the rest of my questions?   Here they are again, Soren:

Quote:

I'm sure that will be news to the other 1.6 billion Muslims who are not Islamists. 
"Jihadis" is a made up Western word which does not exist in Arabic, you realise?
  "Mujahedin" is the correct word but of course, then you'd be slighting the Afghan resistence fighters against the Russians, now wouldn't you?  Tell me, do you see them as good Muslims?    Roll Eyes

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  As per usual, you reach into your mud patch to find some more ad hominem insults.  I really do not understand why you bother.  It simply proves your status as  WOFTAM, little man.  Time for you to trot off to your little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mail order 'doktor of wank' (second class, $10) and Arabist philologist. That's our Bwian.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - May 4th, 2019 at 9:21pm

These views MUST be heard in Parliament.

« Last Edit: May 4th, 2019 at 9:40pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #290 - May 6th, 2019 at 10:25am

If they were heretics or apostates they would have been eliminated long ago by the supposed 'vast majority of true Muslims'.

I'll take that as a 'no' then - in the form of 'never ever'.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - May 6th, 2019 at 5:32pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 6th, 2019 at 10:25am:

I'll take that as a 'no' then - in the form of 'never ever'.

If you debate religious terrorism you have to examine the doctrine which drives the terrorists (in this case islamic terrorism)

The jihadists all claim and cite the doctrine that motivates them.

An examination of the qur'an shows that their claims are true, the qur'an urges muslims to be jihadists against the non believer.

So who says the islamists are right?

the qur'an says so!!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #292 - May 6th, 2019 at 5:35pm

Frank wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 9:17pm:

Quote:

I'm sure that will be news to the other 1.6 billion Muslims who are not Islamists. 
"Jihadis" is a made up Western word which does not exist in Arabic, you realise?
  "Mujahedin" is the correct word but of course, then you'd be slighting the Afghan resistence fighters against the Russians, now wouldn't you?  Tell me, do you see them as good Muslims?    Roll Eyes

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Mail order 'doktor of wank' (second class, $10) and Arabist philologist. That's our Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  As per usual, you reach into your mud patch to find some more ad hominem insults.  I really do not understand why you bother.  It simply proves your status as  WOFTAM, little man.  Time for you to trot off to your little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes[

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #293 - May 6th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Have a look at Fraser Anning's how to vote advice for the Senate:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c6e4286e4afe92de294eb8c/t/5cc9265ad90fb2...

How to vote in each state:
https://www.conservativenationalparty.org/

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #294 - May 6th, 2019 at 7:06pm

Vote to stop Muslim and Sudanese immigration - LOL.
Only Fraser Anning would say that.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - May 7th, 2019 at 10:26am

Sri Lanka is expelling 200 Muslim “clerics” for visa overstating.

Good on them, at least they can connect dots.

Try that here even against that background and the forum cretins would ignore the hundreds of body parts and have a great old time impressing each other with how woke they are by shouting islamaphobe.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #296 - May 7th, 2019 at 10:27am

Secret Wars wrote on May 7th, 2019 at 10:26am:

Try that here even against that background and the forum cretins would ignore the hundreds of body parts and have a great old time impressing each other with how woke they are by shouting islamaphobe.  Roll Eyes

Oh, I know. Deporting visa overstayers.

As if we'd ever do that.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #297 - May 7th, 2019 at 10:31am

Brian Ross wrote on May 6th, 2019 at 5:35pm:
Frank wrote on May 4th, 2019 at 9:17pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  As per usual, you reach into your mud patch to find some more ad hominem insults.  I really do not understand why you bother.  It simply proves your status as  WOFTAM, little man.  Time for you to trot off to your little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes[

Hehehe, Brian the apologist dick. Muhammad doing his jihadi video and calling himself a jihadist just before going out to dismember some unbelievers and the best Brian can do is to tell ‘im he’s doing it wrong and that he’s not reeeeaalllly a jihadist.

Suppose the stupidity works for Brian, cos before the attack Brian will be pontificating that he wasn’t actually jihadist and after the attack Brian will be eye rolling that he isn’t reeeeally a Muslim.

Either way, nuffin to do wiv nuffin.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #298 - May 7th, 2019 at 10:35am

After all the racist islamophobe white supremacist attacks, the petitions to have him banned from parliament, Penny Wongs ranting and raving on the floor of parliament (is she made in Taiwan?), eggboys assault and his crowd funding to jail him plus the entire media and almost every politicians attempt to take him down he survives easily and comes out with the slogan: VOTE TO STOP MUSLIM AND SUDANISE IMMIGRATION.
hehehe.

middle-finger.jpg (18 KB | 19 )
middle-finger.jpg

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #299 - May 7th, 2019 at 10:44am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 7th, 2019 at 10:27am:
Secret Wars wrote on May 7th, 2019 at 10:26am:

Oh, I know. Deporting visa overstayers.

As if we'd ever do that.

Don’t tell me you wouldn’t be leading the cretin cheer squad shouting islamaphobia if in the aftermath of an Islamic body part extravaganza the government elected to eject Muslim cleric overstayers.

You would be the first standing on body parts and virtue signalling how woke you are.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27
Send Topic Print