Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism (Read 39351 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism
Reply #15 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 4:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 7:54am:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-21/suicide-bombers-kill-at-least-63-people-in...

The overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are against muslims. I'm sure this is not a revelation to anyone, yet still we have this absurd 'mindless zombie' routine - muslims are compelled to defend and support other muslims - no matter what, all muslims secretly agree with the terrorist's agenda, terrorists can't be condemned etc etc.

Why is it so difficult to comprehend? Terrorists terrorise and kill muslims - muslims don't "love" them for that. Muslims don't spinelessly apologise for that. Why the hell would they? And they don't condemn them with weasel words, or with qualifications. Muslims condemn 'Islamic' terrorism all the time, why the hell wouldn't they? Terrorists blow up an Islamic holy place with a lot of muslims inside, and you don't think muslims are angry about that?

Get a grip!

It's weird how there are vastly more 'Australian' muslims serving prison sentences for terrorist charges or serving in foreign terrorist organisations. than serving in the ADF fighting terrorism.

Ill bet there is some excuse somewhere, there always is.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 5:20pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-21/suicide-bombers-kill-at-least-63-people-in...

The overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are against muslims.

That is a DECEIT!!!!

THE TRUTH.....

The overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are against,
THOSE WHO ARE DEEMED TO BE THE WRONG 'KIND' OF, muslim(s).

EXPLANATION;

ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC DOCTRINE....

A true moslem only ever, knowingly, commits a righteous and just killing, whenever he murders another person.

e.g.       Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar [the murderer of Curtis Cheng],
would always be regarded by his own community [i.e. within their own ranks], to have been a righteous and faultless moslem.

...i.e. every moslem is deemed by [his own sect of] ISLAM, to be faultless and to be a righteous person.
...he is a moslem!

And the victim of such a murder [by a moslem] is,
always, always, always,
deemed to be an infidel - A DISBELIEVER.
...i.e. even if/when, the victim may have, himself, claimed to be a true moslem.

THE RULE IS THAT...

Whenever and wherever a moslem is involved in a conflict,
a moslem only ever kills those who are deserving of death.

------- >

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems...
...and an example of moslems justifying this slaughter, as a moslem war against infidels.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333935983/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:13am

Yadda wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 5:20pm:
That is a DECEIT!!!!

THE TRUTH.....

Yadda the two are exactly the same thing.

Think about it.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:04am

The overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are against muslims.

Yadda wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 5:20pm:

That is a DECEIT!!!!  [.....a 'misrepresentation']

THE TRUTH.....

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 6:13am:

Yadda the two are exactly the same thing.

Think about it.

No, gandalf.

You are misrepresenting,
those empowered moslems,
those strong moslems,
those attacking moslems,
those moslem groups/combatants, in a conflict,
as being 'terrorists'.

When you should characterise those particular moslems [the attackers], as moslems who were merely fighting,
against the terrorists!

Why so ?

I'll explain......

Because when it is moslems       WHO ARE BEING ATTACKED,      those moslems will
always, always, always, characterise those persons who fight and attack and kill THEM,
as being terrorists and as being persecutors and as being INFIDELS.

But when it is moslems       WHO ARE DOING THE ATTACKING,      they always, always, always,
characterise themselves [those who are attacking and killing], as being those who are fighting against, and killing,
terrorists and rebels and INFIDELS.

e.g.
When Shia are attacking Sunnis moslems;
The Shia always characterise themselves [alone] as the moslems, who are defending themselves and who are fighting against, and killing,

While the Sunnis who are being attacked by those Shia, will always characterise themselves [alone] as the moslems,
who are being attacked and killed, BY,

And visa-versa, whenever the tables are turned, and it is Sunnis, attacking Shia moslems.

------- >

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems...
...and an example of moslems justifying this slaughter, as a moslem war against infidels.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333935983/0#0
Quote:

As one of our OzPol compatriots has said....

"Conviction is the art of being certain"

the sig line of NorthOfNorth, helian.

The Alawite moslems [i.e. the Syrian government forces] consider the Sunni moslem faction to be infidels.
And the Sunni moslem faction [i.e. the insurgents] consider the Alawite moslems to be infidels.

e.g.
An example here on OzPol of how intolerant moslems ARE, of anyone outside of their own moslem group/faction....

Quote:

Yadda you are a moron. Alawites are not Muslim, they are Alawites.

Their beliefs are totally contrary to Islam.

The Syrian government and elite military forces are drawn fronm the Alawites.

What you have shown has nothing to do with Islam.

Syria Exposed - FOUR CORNERS 2012-02-20
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1329795404/3#3

n.b.
"....Alawites are not Muslim...."

Those are the words of a 'rational' moslem and a REAL moslem, here on the OzPol site.

So there you have it.

Alawite moslems, ARE NOT,     ......moslems.

[i.e. In the same sense that a Shia moslem would declare that the Sunni moslems, ARE NOT moslems.]

!!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:06am

freediver wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:43am:
You must referring to Abu's revelations on Islamic etiquette. Do you also recal him claiming that Shites are not actually Muslims and must be treated as apostates?

ummm.. and I reject such a view mmkay? Who cares FD. I'm sure there are many shiites who think the same about sunnis. The important point here is that if an actual Shiite came along and started sharing his shiite views with you - which should be noted include all the "sinister" Islamic things like believing Muhammad to be the greatest example to mankind and believing in the Quran as the direct word of God (uh oh, chapter 9!) - you would be lecturing him with the same "mindless zombie" routine: you would be mocking him for apologising for the great jewish genocides by Muhammad, mocking him for daring to come up with an explanation of chapter 9 that doesn't involve "gah... kill all infidels" etc etc. But more importantly, we both know that you would also be mocking him for being "compelled" to defend and endlessly apologise for the very people and/or religion who is trying to annihilate him.  And thats my point - whether its shiites or ahmadis or sunnis who don't agree with the terrorists and get targeted by them - it makes no difference with you: apologising for them and their ideology/ pretending they don't exist/blaming them on the west is far more important than actually opposing and condemning people or an ideology who want them dead. And then lecture and mock them for daring to suggest that its an ideology completely ad odds with their own Islamic beliefs. Thats your meme FD, not Abu's and not Chapter 9's

Quote:
Except of course for all the Muslims travelling to the other side of the world to die for the ISIS agenda. And the many more here recruiting for them and supporting them in other ways. Do you think pretending they do not exist, or blaming them on non-Muslims, will make them go away? What about pretending chapter 9 of the Koran is one of the smaller chapters and therefor, through some magical feat of Islamic logic, does not count? Perhaps you could try "move along folks, nothing to do with Islam"?

Yes of course except for those people who support the terrorists. Duh! And who pretends they don't exist? Another strawman tsk tsk

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:12am

Yadda wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:04am:
No, gandalf.

You are misrepresenting,
those empowered moslems,
those strong moslems,
those attacking moslems,
as being 'terrorists'.

When you should characterise those particular moslems [the attackers], as moslems who were merely fighting,
against the terrorists!

Spin it whatever way you like Yadda - you're not disputing the fact that the vast majority of victims of Islamic terrorism are "muslims" - as you yourself would define them ('a follower of Islam' - your words)

Spinning this as fighting "the wrong kind of muslim" or whatever is completely irrelevant.

Quote:

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:43am

I don't think it's any secret that Muslims don't get along with other Muslims. One of the many issues with Islamic shitholes is one sect of Islam sometimes a powerful minority repressing the other sect.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #22 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:53am

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:12am:
Yadda wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:04am:
No, gandalf.

You are misrepresenting,
those empowered moslems,
those strong moslems,
those attacking moslems,
as being 'terrorists'.

against the terrorists!

Spin it whatever way you like Yadda - you're not disputing the fact that the vast majority of victims of Islamic terrorism are "muslims" - as you yourself would define them ('a follower of Islam' - your words)

Spinning this as fighting "the wrong kind of muslim" or whatever

is completely irrelevant.

No gandalf,

It is NOT completely irrelevant.

Because        whenever        the attacking      moslems     are fighting and killing others, those attacking moslems are always justified, by their religion and by their Allah    -    NO MATTER, WHETHER OR NOT, OTHER PEOPLE CHARACTERISE THEM, AS TERRORISTS WHO ARE KILLING 'MOSLEMS'.

Those moslems who are attacking, and fighting, and killing are justified, by their religion and by their Allah.

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of [i.e. for] those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....
"Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting...And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty."
Koran 9.44

So gandalf,       every one of those people who died, at the hands of their moslem attackers,
DESERVED TO DIE,        AND ARE NOW IN ALLAH'S HELL.

Allah's religion says so!

/sarc off

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 8:27am

Quote:
ummm.. and I reject such a view mmkay? Who cares FD. I'm sure there are many shiites who think the same about sunnis. The important point here is that if an actual Shiite came along and started sharing his shiite views with you - which should be noted include all the "sinister" Islamic things like believing Muhammad to be the greatest example to mankind and believing in the Quran as the direct word of God (uh oh, chapter 9!) - you would be lecturing him with the same "mindless zombie" routine: you would be mocking him for apologising for the great jewish genocides by Muhammad, mocking him for daring to come up with an explanation of chapter 9 that doesn't involve "gah... kill all infidels" etc etc. But more importantly, we both know that you would also be mocking him for being "compelled" to defend and endlessly apologise for the very people and/or religion who is trying to annihilate him.  And thats my point - whether its shiites or ahmadis or sunnis who don't agree with the terrorists and get targeted by them - it makes no difference with you: apologising for them and their ideology/ pretending they don't exist/blaming them on the west is far more important than actually opposing and condemning people or an ideology who want them dead. And then lecture and mock them for daring to suggest that its an ideology completely ad odds with their own Islamic beliefs. Thats your meme FD, not Abu's and not Chapter 9's

I have no idea what point you are trying to make here Gandalf.

Quote:
Yes of course except for those people who support the terrorists. Duh!

You support it when a Muslim kills 800 innocent Jews in a single day.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #24 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 9:42am

freediver wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 8:27am:

Quote:
Yes of course except for those people who support the terrorists. Duh!

You support it when a Muslim kills 800 innocent Jews in a single day.

But FD,

Those were not 'innocent' Jews.

They were infidels who       REFUSED       to accept Allah's perfect religion, as their own
[or were persons who were involved in a hateful conspiracy against Allah's religion].

Those infidels deserved to      die, die, die!

Allah said so.

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

ARGUMENT;
For those who would argue that those Koran verses are an anachronism,       ....and that Koran verses do not reflect or guide, the intent of the moslem community, here in Australia, today,             .....I would offer, that the Koran is, and always has been, ~the~ most important source of religious authority for ISLAMIC religious leaders, and ~the~ most important source of religious instruction, for every moslem.    [and moslems themselves will openly attest to this fact]

Any person who would suggest other than that, is either ignorant, OR, is being deliberately deceitful.

ARGUMENT;

Every moslem, worthy of that name,
knows what is halal [permitted] in ISLAM,
and knows what is haram [forbidden] in ISLAM.

Any person who would suggest other than that, is either ignorant, OR, is being deliberately deceitful.

Killing those who reject ISLAM, or, those who insult Allah's religion, is completely kosher.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."

By definition,       every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

And every moslem is a supporter of what ISLAMIC law
endorses,
promotes, and
encourages.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #25 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 10:17am

Secret Wars wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:43am:
I don't think it's any secret that Muslims don't get along with other Muslims anyone. One of the many issues with Islamic shitholes is one sect of Islam sometimes a powerful minority repressing the other sect.

Fixed  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:45am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 10:17am:
I don't think it's any secret that Muslims don't get along with other Muslims anyone. One of the many issues with Islamic shitholes is one sect of Islam sometimes a powerful minority repressing the other sect.

I really wonder how many Muslims you personally know, BigOl64, I really do.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:56am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:45am:

I really wonder how many Muslims you personally know, BigOl64, I really do.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you personally know all the Muslims who kill other Muslims, big thick?

No. Yet they are murdering each other for Allah, completely unaware of your sorry existence.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:34pm

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:56am:

No. Yet they are murdering each other for Allah, completely unaware of your sorry existence.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I wonder why you bother, Soren, I really do?  Somewhere in that unnecessary verbage which  simply proves your antipathy towards me, there is something of worth but I really can't identify it, because of the ad hominem insults.   Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:34pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:56am:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I wonder why you bother, Soren, I really do?  Somewhere in that unnecessary verbage which  simply proves your antipathy towards me, there is something of worth but I really can't identify it, because of the ad hominem insults.   Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I just enjoy showing up your idiocies.
So do you know personally all the Muslims who are killing each other?  Do you need to know personally every fanatic before you can say they are fanatics, big thick? Explain yourself.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Send Topic Print