Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism (Read 39296 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism
Reply #30 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 2:37pm

Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 1:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 12:34pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:56am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:45am:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 10:17am:
Secret Wars wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:43am:
I don't think it's any secret that Muslims don't get along with other Muslims anyone. One of the many issues with Islamic shitholes is one sect of Islam sometimes a powerful minority repressing the other sect.

Fixed  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I really wonder how many Muslims you personally know, BigOl64, I really do.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do you personally know all the Muslims who kill other Muslims, big thick?

No. Yet they are murdering each other for Allah, completely unaware of your sorry existence.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I wonder why you bother, Soren, I really do?  Somewhere in that unnecessary verbage which  simply proves your antipathy towards me, there is something of worth but I really can't identify it, because of the ad hominem insults.   Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I just enjoy showing up your idiocies.
So do you know personally all the Muslims who are killing each other?  Do you need to know personally every fanatic before you can say they are fanatics, big thick? Explain yourself.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, the only "idiocies" you "show up" are your own, Soren.  Insane bigotry, Islamophobia, Homophobia, Xenophobia, Racism are all your problems, not mine.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 3:24pm

List of Killings in the Name of Islam: From 1/1/2017 to 21/10/2017 can be found here

During this time period, there were 1694 Islamic attacks in 57 countries, in which 11910 people were killed and 12246 injured.

All because muhammad told them they will get a truckload of hour'is and little boys, if they are one of allahs' butchers, killing corrupt muslims and kafirs.

Yet the so called moderates and their apologists are happy with this maiming and death toll, as the only way to stop it is to acknowledge parts of the qur'an are utterly evil, they simply can't bring themselves to mouth this one simple truth, so innocent men women and children will continue to die.

why?

Because allah hates them and wants the good muslims to kill them as a test.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:57pm

moses wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 3:24pm:
List of Killings in the Name of Islam: From 1/1/2017 to 21/10/2017 can be found here

During this time period, there were 1694 Islamic attacks in 57 countries, in which 11910 people were killed and 12246 injured.

All because muhammad told them they will get a truckload of hour'is and little boys, if they are one of allahs' butchers, killing corrupt muslims and kafirs.

Yet the so called moderates and their apologists are happy with this maiming and death toll, as the only way to stop it is to acknowledge parts of the qur'an are utterly evil, they simply can't bring themselves to mouth this one simple truth, so innocent men women and children will continue to die.

why?

Because allah hates them and wants the good muslims to kill them as a test.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk. move along folks, move along.  Nothing of interest here, just Moses showing off his Islamophobia again.   I wonder how many Muslims you know personally, Moses?  Any at all?  No, I didn't think so...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:54pm

Brian do you personally know any Muslims who reject the claim that the best Muslims are the ones who kill and die in the name of Allah?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 8:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk. move along folks, move along.  Nothing of interest here, just Moses showing off his Islamophobia again.   I wonder how many Muslims you know personally, Moses?  Any at all?  No, I didn't think so...   Roll Eyes

It's not who you know but what sacred instructions Muslims believe they must be loyal to.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:22pm

freediver wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:54pm:
Brian do you personally know any Muslims who reject the claim that the best Muslims are the ones who kill and die in the name of Allah?

Yes.  Do you?  Oh, that's right, you don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, FD?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:23pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 8:54pm:

It's not who you know but what sacred instructions Muslims believe they must be loyal to.

You mean like Christians who believe what the Old Testament tells them they should do to conquered peoples, Herbie?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:28am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:23pm:
You mean like Christians who believe what the Old Testament tells them they should do to conquered peoples, Herbie?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Exactly.

We read about them bombing civilian targets every second month or so, don't we?

The problem is - the Koran's New 'testament' is even more vile than the Bible's Old Testament. The Koran's abrogated passages are way more peaceful and tolerant than what was written at a later time.

Do you see the problem, Brian?

The shiny new bits of the Koran are an exhortation to violence, while the Bible's Old Testament is regarded as defunct and morally out of step with modern values.

Is it becoming a little more clear to you now?

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #38 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 8:53am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk. move along folks, move along.  Nothing of interest here, just Moses showing off his Islamophobia again.   I wonder how many Muslims you know personally, Moses?  Any at all?  No, I didn't think so... 

How many Muslims do you know Brian and how do you know them?

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 9:57am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-21/suicide-bombers-kill-at-least-72-people-in...
Suicide bombers have struck two mosques in Afghanistan during Friday prayers, a Shiite mosque in Kabul and a Sunni mosque in western Ghor province, killing at least 72 people.

Key points:

The IS group claimed responsibility for the attack in Kabul, but did not provide evidence
The assailant blew himself up as worshippers began their prayers at the Imam Zaman Mosque
The Afghan President said the country's security forces would step up the fight to eliminate terrorists
The deaths come at the end of a particularly deadly week for the troubled nation.

The Afghan President issued a statement condemning both attacks and saying the country's security forces would step up the fight to "eliminate the terrorists who target Afghans of all religions and tribes".

In the attack in Kabul, a suicide bomber walked into the Imam Zaman Mosque, a Shiite mosque in the western Dashte-e-Barchi neighbourhood, where he detonated his explosives vest, Major General Alimast Momand said.

Fatalities from the attack had risen to 39 dead, with 41 wounded, Afghanistan's Interior Ministry said.

The ministry's press office said in a statement it was investigating the attack at the Imam Zaman Mosque.

It also said the assailant blew himself up as worshippers began their prayers.

The Islamic State (IS) group later claimed responsibility for the attack, but did not provide evidence.

The suicide bombing in Ghor province struck a Sunni mosque — also during Friday prayers — and killed 33 people, including a warlord who was apparently the target of the attack, said spokesman for the provincial chief of police Mohammad Iqbal Nizami.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, the latest in a devastating week that saw Taliban attacks kill scores across the country.

In the Kabul attack, witness Ali Mohammad said the mosque was packed with worshippers, both men and women praying at the height of the Muslim week.

I think gandalf is making a point...

havent you noticed  terrorist dont hit govts .

its just random.. 20 here 50 there... now a 100...like fleas on a dog.....maybe instead of fighting each other we got together to fight the real common terrorist..who knows no religion or allegiance to anyone only themselves.. Angry

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #40 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 12:16pm

You have to look on the bright side. If they just get serious about it, (lets watch the body count) they may win the "War on Terrorism" for us.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm

Justsayno wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 8:53am:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk. move along folks, move along.  Nothing of interest here, just Moses showing off his Islamophobia again.   I wonder how many Muslims you know personally, Moses?  Any at all?  No, I didn't think so... 

How many Muslims do you know Brian and how do you know them?

Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.   What about you?  How many do you know?   And of course, the corollary question, how do you know them?

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #42 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm:
Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.

So, you know none in Australia but make comment about Australian muslims. Very strange?

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:33pm

Justsayno wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:25pm:
Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.

So, you know none in Australia but make comment about Australian muslims. Very strange?

I wonder how you come to that conclusion, JSN?

I'll say it again.  You can move your lips if you like while reading it this time.  Keep doing it until you understand what I have said:

Quote:
I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan. 

Now, where do you think most of that took place, JSN?   I have never claimed to serve outside of Australia while in the army (I was in during the decade of Continental Defence).  I have known some Muslims overseas but most of those I have encountered have been here in Australia.  Some came from Indonesia/Malaysia/Bangladesh/India and Pakistan.   Is that clearer for you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 4:57pm

Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.   What about you?  How many do you know?   And of course, the corollary question, how do you know them?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print