Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism (Read 39295 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism
Reply #45 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 5:15pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 2:49pm:
Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.   What about you?  How many do you know?   And of course, the corollary question, how do you know them?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

didnt David Hicks meet Osama bin Laden  I am almost sure he found him to be  charming... Smiley

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #46 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Justsayno wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:25pm:
Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.

So, you know none in Australia but make comment about Australian muslims. Very strange?

I wonder how you come to that conclusion, JSN?

I'll say it again.  You can move your lips if you like while reading it this time.  Keep doing it until you understand what I have said:

Quote:
I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan. 

Now, where do you think most of that took place, JSN?   I have never claimed to serve outside of Australia while in the army (I was in during the decade of Continental Defence).  I have known some Muslims overseas but most of those I have encountered have been here in Australia.  Some came from Indonesia/Malaysia/Bangladesh/India and Pakistan.   Is that clearer for you?   

Yes much clearer Brian.
It means you now do not know any muslims that live in Australia.
It has clarified for me...........and I quote "I was only a "grunt" for the first 12 months of my service, BigOl64.  The rest of the time I was either a Food-wacker, a Clerk, a Bath-Op, a POL-Op or a storeman..end quote" that you are well short of attaining a rank that would allow you to attend  the Master of Defence Studies at the ANU.

You should seek help brian for we all now are aware that 2 of your degrees are only in your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S Grin Smiley Roll Eyesand Cool

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:36pm

Justsayno wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:33pm:
Justsayno wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 3:25pm:
Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.

So, you know none in Australia but make comment about Australian muslims. Very strange?

I wonder how you come to that conclusion, JSN?

I'll say it again.  You can move your lips if you like while reading it this time.  Keep doing it until you understand what I have said:

Quote:
I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan. 

Now, where do you think most of that took place, JSN?   I have never claimed to serve outside of Australia while in the army (I was in during the decade of Continental Defence).  I have known some Muslims overseas but most of those I have encountered have been here in Australia.  Some came from Indonesia/Malaysia/Bangladesh/India and Pakistan.   Is that clearer for you?   

Yes much clearer Brian.
It means you now do not know any muslims that live in Australia.
It has clarified for me...........and I quote "I was only a "grunt" for the first 12 months of my service, BigOl64.  The rest of the time I was either a Food-wacker, a Clerk, a Bath-Op, a POL-Op or a storeman..end quote" that you are well short of attaining a rank that would allow you to attend  the Master of Defence Studies at the ANU.

You should seek help brian for we all now are aware that 2 of your degrees are only in your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S Grin Smiley Roll Eyesand Cool

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   I have never attended the Master of Defence Studies at the ANU.  Indeed, I wasn't even aware that the ANU offered such a course.  I did mine at University College, UNSW (ADFA) in 1987-1989.   It appears you are mistaken, JSN.  Now, if you had asked me, where I had done my MDefStdy degree, I'd have told you.    Roll Eyes

As for the "rank" which I had attained when I did the course, I didn't need any "rank" at the time.  I undertook the course as a Civilian, not a serving member.   My highest in the Army was that of Sergeant.   I had no pretensions nor desires to become an Orificer.    Roll Eyes

As for the numbers of Muslims I have known over the last 30+ years, they number far more than I suspect you've known.  Am I right?    Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:50pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:37pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Over the years I have known quite a few, JSN.   I have served in the Army with, studied with, taught and worked with many different Muslims from many different countries from Australia to Pakistan.   All have been nice, reasonable and well assimilated people.   What about you?  How many do you know?   And of course, the corollary question, how do you know them?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And how many Muslims did you meet when you were a Detective Chief Inspector in the Metropolitan Police again, Herbie?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #49 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:36pm:
My highest in the Army was that of Sergeant.

You never made the grade then Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:50pm

Justsayno wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm:

Dunno about that.  Sergeant in 10 years wasn't too bad an effort.   I'd have expected to be a WO by the time I'd retired if I'd stayed for 20 years, JSN.   

So, I'll just that as an apology, will I for all your mistakes in your previous post?  Mmmmm? Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #51 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:22pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 22nd, 2017 at 7:54pm:
Brian do you personally know any Muslims who reject the claim that the best Muslims are the ones who kill and die in the name of Allah?

Yes.  Do you?  Oh, that's right, you don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, FD?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

How do you know this Brian? I have never seen a person more afraid than you to discuss the pointier aspect of Islam with Muslims.

Would you say that these Muslim you know reject this saying?

https://quran.com/4/95-96

Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #52 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:15pm

Justsayno wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 6:45pm:

You never made the grade to sit on your arse for 2 years at a uni paid for by the army, got it now Brian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:16pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:06pm:
Brian do you personally know any Muslims who reject the claim that the best Muslims are the ones who kill and die in the name of Allah?

Yes.  Do you?  Oh, that's right, you don't know any Muslims, personally, do you, FD?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

How do you know this Brian? I have never seen a person more afraid than you to discuss the pointier aspect of Islam with Muslims.

Really?  Amazing as I am sure you've never seen me discuss Islam seriously with anybody, FD, so I'm completely nonplussed to find that you suggest you had.  Tsk, tsk.  Assumptions, assumptions.  So, how many Muslims do you personally know, FD?  I note you've never answered that direct question.  I wonder why?  Indeed, I wonder why?   Tsk, tsk, you keep reading your Q'ran, FD.   It's a shame you don't have the learning to understand it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:21pm

I have never seen you discuss Islam at all with a Muslim. Your discussions with non-Muslims can hardly be called serious. They are either tsk tsk or spinless apologetics like insisting you have no right or ability to criticise Islam.

Try again Brian:

Would you say that these Muslims you know reject this saying?

Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:32pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:21pm:
I have never seen you discuss Islam at all with a Muslim. Your discussions with non-Muslims can hardly be called serious. They are either tsk tsk or spinless apologetics like insisting you have no right or ability to criticise Islam.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Freediver, I really don't know why you bother. All you spout is your usual Islamophobia.  Your failure to answer questions but ask them is legendary.  Until you tell us how many Muslims you personally know, we are going no where.  So, off to you, FD.   Lets see some more obfuscation and diversions, shall we?   It's is what you're really good at.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:09pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #56 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:37pm

I have already given you my answer Brian. Your inability to comprehend such a simple answer does not mean the answer is not there.

Try again Brian:

Would you say that these Muslims you know reject this saying?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:11pm

freediver wrote on Oct 23rd, 2017 at 7:37pm:
I have already given you my answer Brian. Your inability to comprehend such a simple answer does not mean the answer is not there.

Try again Brian:

How do you know this Brian?

Because I have asked it and asked it and you've failed to answer it, Freediver.   Until you do, I will have to assume (ah, that word again!) that you don't know any Muslims, personally.  Funny that, ignorance until illumination.  Until you tell me, lets just leave it as a great big fat, "No," shall we?  Tsk, tsk.  Hey, FD.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Oct 23rd, 2017 at 10:33pm

How do you hang a jellyfish?

FD?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member