Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 26
Send Topic Print
Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism (Read 39344 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism
Oct 21st, 2017 at 7:54am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-21/suicide-bombers-kill-at-least-63-people-in...

The overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are against muslims. I'm sure this is not a revelation to anyone, yet still we have this absurd 'mindless zombie' routine - muslims are compelled to defend and support other muslims - no matter what, all muslims secretly agree with the terrorist's agenda, terrorists can't be condemned etc etc.

Why is it so difficult to comprehend? Terrorists terrorise and kill muslims - muslims don't "love" them for that. Muslims don't spinelessly apologise for that. Why the hell would they? And they don't condemn them with weasel words, or with qualifications. Muslims condemn 'Islamic' terrorism all the time, why the hell wouldn't they? Terrorists blow up an Islamic holy place with a lot of muslims inside, and you don't think muslims are angry about that?

Get a grip!

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:24am

Conservative Muslims carry water for the terrorists then they act all surprised when the bombs go off and the heads start to roll.

Time for cultural Muslims to take control of the religion with an Islamic enlightenment but that's still 500 years away.

IBI

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:29am

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 7:54am:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-21/suicide-bombers-kill-at-least-63-people-in...

The overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are against muslims. I'm sure this is not a revelation to anyone, yet still we have this absurd 'mindless zombie' routine - muslims are compelled to defend and support other muslims - no matter what, all muslims secretly agree with the terrorist's agenda, terrorists can't be condemned etc etc.

Why is it so difficult to comprehend? Terrorists terrorise and kill muslims - muslims don't "love" them for that. Muslims don't spinelessly apologise for that. Why the hell would they? And they don't condemn them with weasel words, or with qualifications. Muslims condemn 'Islamic' terrorism all the time, why the hell wouldn't they? Terrorists blow up an Islamic holy place with a lot of muslims inside, and you don't think muslims are angry about that?

Get a grip!

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0525cbe5926b2538a63ccc483b58063e66252c-v5-wm.j...

"Muslim terrorist attacks against other Muslims" is a deceitful statement that leaves out the relevant detail that these Muslims are not terrorising people of their own brand of Islam and are killing for political purposes.

Both the Sunni and the Shia can be equally blood-thirsty in their own right, with both being in agreement that the Infidel deserves suicide bombings and beheading in the name of Allah.

The Sunni and Shia slaughter one another for political reasons while both slaughter the non-believing Kuffar for reasons of religious martyrdom. 

Back to the drawing board, gandalf.

FD will be along shortly after he's made his purchases at the Sydney Fish Markets.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 8:43am

Quote:
yet still we have this absurd 'mindless zombie' routine - muslims are compelled to defend and support other muslims - no matter what

You must referring to Abu's revelations on Islamic etiquette. Do you also recal him claiming that Shites are not actually Muslims and must be treated as apostates? Or ISIS claiming they must deal with the hyocrits before the Jews? This is how Islam got such a stranglehold on the lands first conquered 1400 years ago, and why they went from the most wealthy on earth to the most backwards and oppressive. It is not an invention of Islam's critics. It is an invention of Muslims, the inevitable consequence of a violent and self serving creed and the reality that Muslims have created for themselves, which in a feat of irony you now use to defend Islam.

Quote:

Except of course for all the Muslims travelling to the other side of the world to die for the ISIS agenda. And the many more here recruiting for them and supporting them in other ways. Do you think pretending they do not exist, or blaming them on non-Muslims, will make them go away? What about pretending chapter 9 of the Koran is one of the smaller chapters and therefor, through some magical feat of Islamic logic, does not count? Perhaps you could try "move along folks, nothing to do with Islam"?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:37pm

If Muslims are, yet again, the eternal victims, who is perpetrating all this terrorism?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:42pm

freediver wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:37pm:
If Muslims are, yet again, the eternal victims, who is perpetrating all this terrorism?

Other, less peaceful, hateful and extremist Muslims?  I know it's hard for Islamophobes to differentiate between so-called "good" versus "bad" Muslims, preferring just to lump all Muslims together and wonder why their squabbles become so evident.   Tsk, tsk, bigotry, the great leveller of all hatreds...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #6 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:00pm

"Muslims suffer the most from 'Islamic' terrorism"

Well that's another good piece of news for today!

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:42pm:

Other, less peaceful, hateful and extremist Muslims?  I know it's hard for Islamophobes to differentiate between so-called "good" versus "bad" Muslims, preferring just to lump all Muslims together and wonder why their squabbles become so evident.   Tsk, tsk, bigotry, the great leveller of all hatreds...   Roll Eyes

By what measure are they 'extreme' Brian?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm

...I bet my money on a bob tailed nag...
...doo dah doo dah...
...I bet my money on a bob tailed nag...
...All the doo dah day...

How silly are muslims?
The qur'an is very specific, good muslims are to kill other apostate, hypocritical, corrupt muslims.

Giving gandalf the benefit of the doubt and taking his word that he does not want to be an islamic dictator over non muslims, he has placed himself squarely on the list of the people muhammad hated the most.

Muhammad said to torture, crucify and kill moderate muslims like him.

The irony is so called moderate muslims are so brainwashed and entranced by their incessant praying and telling themselves how great muhammad was, they idolize the very person who preached hatred and the death of them.

They squat to urinate like him, step into and out of the toilet like him, try to sleep like him, eat like him, drink like him, put their shoes on like him, put their clothes on like him etc.while muhammad in his day hated them to the very core.

The so called moderates are a true illustration of sheer stupidity, they continually lie about the meaning of the verses in the qur'an, they cherry pick one liners out of it to try and show that islam is all about peace and spiritual love. They have to do this as they are stitched up, they can never  be truthful and say some verses are totally wrong and evil, as this would be the day islam dies (allah muhammad qur'an all got it wrong). So the slaughter goes on, the higher grade (according to the qur'an) muslims, are executing their divine instructions to kill the corrupt muslims and the kafir.

The bloodshed will continue until the gandalfs and their apologists, have a change of heart and tell the truth.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #9 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:49pm

"I'm goin' down there with my hat caved in, do dah, do dah,

Comin' back home with a pocket full o' tin, o do dah day."

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm

freediver wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm:

They kill people who disagree with their views on religion?  No, of course not, that can't be it, can it, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #11 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:54pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 7:54am:

Get a grip!

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0525cbe5926b2538a63ccc483b58063e66252c-v5-wm.j...

Muzlims cannot agree on anything except that everyone else is wrong. Why ask infidels for the answer. There is an infection in Islam and you know it. It is uniquely Islamic.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:54pm

moses wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:02pm:
https://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gifI bet my money on a bob tailed naghttps://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gifdoo dah doo dahhttps://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gifI bet my money on a bob tailed naghttps://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gif
https://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gifAll the doo dah dayhttps://i.imgur.com/kyL5uyx.gif

How silly are muslims?
The qur'an is very specific, good muslims are to kill other apostate, hypocritical, corrupt muslims.

Giving gandalf the benefit of the doubt and taking his word that he does not want to be an islamic dictator over non muslims, he has placed himself squarely on the list of the people muhammad hated the most.

Muhammad said to torture, crucify and kill moderate muslims like him.

The irony is so called moderate muslims are so brainwashed and entranced by their incessant praying and telling themselves how great muhammad was, they idolize the very person who preached hatred and the death of them.

They squat to urinate like him, step into and out of the toilet like him, try to sleep like him, eat like him, drink like him, put their shoes on like him, put their clothes on like him etc.while muhammad in his day hated them to the very core.

The so called moderates are a true illustration of sheer stupidity, they continually lie about the meaning of the verses in the qur'an, they cherry pick one liners out of it to try and show that islam is all about peace and spiritual love. They have to do this as they are stitched up, they can never  be truthful and say some verses are totally wrong and evil, as this would be the day islam dies (allah muhammad qur'an all got it wrong). So the slaughter goes on, the higher grade (according to the qur'an) muslims, are executing their divine instructions to kill the corrupt muslims and the kafir.

The bloodshed will continue until the gandalfs and their apologists, have a change of heart and tell the truth.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, looks like you've released the Islamophobes, FD.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 3:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm:

They kill people who disagree with their views on religion?  No, of course not, that can't be it, can it, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Is that extreme by Muslim standards, or are you projecting?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 3:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 2:53pm:

The Koran tells t hem to do that.
So following the Koran faithfully makes them extremists.

The normal ones are the apostates.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 26
Send Topic Print