Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is saying "Arabs are responsible for diseases spread by Arabs, just like Europeans are responsible for diseases spread by Europeans" blatant racism?

yes    
  3 (23.1%)
no    
  1 (7.7%)
yes - but only against whites    
  1 (7.7%)
not racist - WAAAACIST!    
  1 (7.7%)
what an idiotic question    
  7 (53.8%)

Total votes: 13
« Last Modified by: polite_gandalf on: Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:07am »

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41
Send Topic Print
Islam-inspired racism (Read 40460 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Islam-inspired racism
Reply #420 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:22pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:22pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
FD can you suggest a more politically correct, non-wacist term than "European Diseases" to describe diseases that originated from Europe?

Do you think racism is about the terminology you use rather than the intended meaning?

Great question FD - I ask the same when someone smirks "Islam is not a race" whenever racists are racist against muslims.

Still, I think we can all agree that calling muslims en masse dirty inbred mentally disabled psychotic killers who squat to pee is nothing racist at all - whereas saying Europeans are responsible for spreading European diseases while they raped and pillaged the new world is the most appalling case of blatant racism.

Are you trying to paint yourself as one of the 'good racists'?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #421 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:23pm

Frank wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:20pm:
FD can you suggest a more politically correct, non-wacist term than "European Diseases" to describe diseases that originated from Europe?

Do you think racism is about the terminology you use rather than the intended meaning?

Great question FD - I ask the same when someone smirks "Islam is not a race" whenever racists are racist against muslims.

Still, I think we can all agree that calling muslims en masse dirty inbred mentally disabled psychotic killers who squat to pee is nothing racist at all - whereas saying Europeans are responsible for spreading European diseases while they raped and pillaged the new world is the most appalling case of blatant racism.

Muslims - they are inbred more than Europeans. It's a cultural trait in many Muslim counries.
Mentally disabled - well, they are thick, on the whole.
Psychotic killers - not psychotic but they are killers for Mohammed
Squat to pee - tick
Race - no tick

European diseases being spread by Europeans - d'oh
Raping and pillaging the new world - just like Muslims, so no differentiation
Appalling racism - just like Muslims, so no differentiation.

Muslims come off as much worse in comparison because they have no sense of wrong. Follow Mohammed and you can't do wrong!!! But Mohammed was an evil, murderous warlord - so being EVIL is a given in Islam.  It's the unloveliest, most fascist and darkest of creeds. You look at its fanatical devotees and you will see just that - dark, evil-looking, ready to cut your throat murderers.

The old boy's been looking at the map, FD.

Inferior subspecies, innit - sorry, culture.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #422 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:27pm

freediver wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:22pm:

Are you trying to paint yourself as one of the 'good racists'?

What, sustainable?

Don't worry, FD, once we get rid of the tinted races, we'll move onto carbon taxes and sustainable fishing.

You know, in the fullness of time.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #423 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:25pm

deleted - please repost in the thread you quoted from (I'm sure you have access to a backup). You've been warned enough times about this.
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:46pm by polite_gandalf »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #424 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:49pm

freediver wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
deleted - please repost in the thread you quoted from (I'm sure you have access to a backup). You've been warned enough times about this.

Repost what Gandalf? How many of my posts have you been deleting?

Also, you never gave a coherent explanation of what makes a disease 'European' or 'Arab'.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #425 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:01pm

freediver wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:49pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:25pm:

Repost what Gandalf? How many of my posts have you been deleting?

Also, you never gave a coherent explanation of what makes a disease 'European' or 'Arab'.

That's right, G. Please tell us which disease is wacist.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #426 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 9:45am

I admit I can struggle with coherency when attempting to explain the bleeding obvious.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll work it out for yourself FD.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #427 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 9:50am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 9:45am:

I admit I can struggle with coherency when attempting to explain the bleeding obvious.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll work it out for yourself FD.

He did work it out, G. It's an Arab disease when they tax the trade routes.

I blame Arab diseases, no?

I blame Islam.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #428 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 10:03am

I know lets ask FD - FD what did you mean when you referred to "Arab diseases"? What makes a disease "Arab"?

freediver wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:00pm:
Also, was I right about including deaths due to Arab diseases that the Europeans were attempting to treat and cure?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #429 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:37am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 10:03am:

I know lets ask FD - FD what did you mean when you referred to "Arab diseases"? What makes a disease "Arab"?

freediver wrote on Nov 17th, 2017 at 8:00pm:
Also, was I right about including deaths due to Arab diseases that the Europeans were attempting to treat and cure?

FD is right, G. Decent white settlers came to Australia to cure the dirty Boongs. We went to Africa to heal the Gollywogs. We went to the East Indies to treat the Tree Monkeys.

Oh, we put them in hospital and gave them medicine, but do you know? We only ever treated the symptoms. We never treated the cause - these people's tintedness.

There's only one way to do that, as every schoolboy knows.

Cesterete them.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #430 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:43am

It was always your term Gandalf. I do not have to know what you mean to ask whether you were including them. The wikipedia article you cited as evidence said that the Europeans were treating and curing diseases introduced by Arab slave traders. You appeared to be attributing deaths from those diseases to the Europeans. I was asking if this was the case. I never claimed to hold Europeans responsible for European diseases or Arabs responsible for Arab diseases, no matter how you define those diseases. You did.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #431 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 3:44pm

freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:43am:
It was always your term Gandalf.

Funny, you don't think much of that defense when you constantly shove the mindless collective of treacherous jews down my throat.

freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:43am:
I never claimed to hold Europeans responsible for European diseases or Arabs responsible for Arab diseases

So FD, what makes a disease 'European' or 'Arab'? You seem to suddenly and miraculously understand the term.

Also, would you hold arabs responsible for spreading disease while they rape and pillage good European folk? Or would you just blame them for raping and pillaging but hold off on blaming them for the diseases they spread due to the raping and pillaging?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #432 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:13pm

Quote:
Funny, you don't think much of that defense when you constantly shove the mindless collective of treacherous jews down my throat.

If I said "that's exactly what they are" when you asked me if they were European diseases or Arab diseases, you might have a point. As it is, you do not.

Quote:
Also, would you hold arabs responsible for spreading disease while they rape and pillage good European folk? Or would you just blame them for raping and pillaging but hold off on blaming them for the diseases they spread due to the raping and pillaging?

I don't blame entire races Gandalf. That's you. Nor do I identify diseases as Arab or European. You do.

Can you explain how you identify diseases as Arab or European when blaming Arabs and Europeans for disease?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #433 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 6:46pm

freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:13pm:
I don't blame entire races Gandalf. That's you. Nor do I identify diseases as Arab or European. You do.

Sorry my bad. I should have asked this instead: would you hold muslims responsible for spreading disease while they rape and pillage good European folk? Or would you just blame them for raping and pillaging but hold off on blaming them for the diseases they spread due to the raping and pillaging?

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #434 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 9:56pm

freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:13pm:
Quote:

If I said "that's exactly what they are" when you asked me if they were European diseases or Arab diseases, you might have a point. As it is, you do not.

Quote:

Can you explain how you identify diseases as Arab or European when blaming Arabs and Europeans for disease?

That's right. Decent white people everywhere are not a race.

So unfair.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41
Send Topic Print