Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Is saying "Arabs are responsible for diseases spread by Arabs, just like Europeans are responsible for diseases spread by Europeans" blatant racism?

yes    
  3 (23.1%)
no    
  1 (7.7%)
yes - but only against whites    
  1 (7.7%)
not racist - WAAAACIST!    
  1 (7.7%)
what an idiotic question    
  7 (53.8%)

Total votes: 13
« Last Modified by: polite_gandalf on: Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:07am »

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41
Send Topic Print
Islam-inspired racism (Read 40445 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Islam-inspired racism
Reply #435 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:23am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:13pm:
I don't blame entire races Gandalf. That's you. Nor do I identify diseases as Arab or European. You do.

Sorry my bad. I should have asked this instead: would you hold muslims responsible for spreading disease while they rape and pillage good European folk? Or would you just blame them for raping and pillaging but hold off on blaming them for the diseases they spread due to the raping and pillaging?

Actually, I suspect that was less common, as they tended to take the women home with them so they could rape them at leisure, or sell them to other Muslims to be raped and breed the next generations of Muslim warriors to go out and capture more sex slaves.

Do I hold you responsible for these diseases Gandalf?

Also, you stated that Europeans are responsible for European diseases, and Arabs are responsible for Arab diseases. You have been ducking and weaving ever since. Can you give a straight answer? What makes a disease 'Arab' or 'European'?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #436 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:00am

I don't blame entire races Gandalf. That's you. Nor do I identify diseases as Arab or European. You do.

Sorry my bad. I should have asked this instead: would you hold muslims responsible for spreading disease while they rape and pillage good European folk? Or would you just blame them for raping and pillaging but hold off on blaming them for the diseases they spread due to the raping and pillaging?

That depends. Were they cut off from European trade routes?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #437 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:02am

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:23am:

Actually, I suspect that was less common, as they tended to take the women home with them so they could rape them at leisure, or sell them to other Muslims to be raped and breed the next generations of Muslim warriors to go out and capture more sex slaves.

Do I hold you responsible for these diseases Gandalf?

Also, you stated that Europeans are responsible for European diseases, and Arabs are responsible for Arab diseases. You have been ducking and weaving ever since. Can you give a straight answer? What makes a disease 'Arab' or 'European'?

Good question, FD. Have you thought of asking the old boy that one?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #438 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 2:46pm

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:23am:

Sorry FD, but what you see as 'ducking and weaving' is in fact me being made speechless by the sheer stupidity of such a question.

Did you think about that question when you used the phrase yourself? You didn't seem to have too much difficulty understanding the concept then.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #439 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 6:34pm

I had no difficulty because I was asking you what you meant.

What makes a disease 'Arab' or 'European'?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #440 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:01pm

freediver wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 6:34pm:
I had no difficulty because I was asking you what you meant.

What makes a disease 'Arab' or 'European'?

What makes a porkie upholdable?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #441 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 9:11am

Strange FD, this seems like a funny way of asking me what I meant by "Arab diseases"...

Quote:
Also, was I right about including deaths due to Arab diseases that the Europeans were attempting to treat and cure?

I'd be interested to know exactly what you thought you were "including" - if indeed you had no idea what that thing you were including means.

Do you think just maybe you were referring to your own definition of "arab diseases"

freediver wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 11:38am:
the diseases introduced by Arab traders

??

FD, is common sense something that only visits you once in a while?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #442 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 7:10pm

Have you answered your own question Gandalf?

How do you decide which diseases are Arab and which ones are European? Remember, you are the one who blames Europeans for European diseases and Arabs for Arab diseases, not me, so I cannot answer it for you.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #443 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:06am

freediver wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 7:10pm:
How do you decide which diseases are Arab

Do you think your own definition is adequate? Here you go, in case you forgot:

Quote:
But you are counting the deaths caused by the diseases introduced by Arab traders as being caused by Europeans, right?

to which you later referred to...

Quote:
was I right about including deaths due to Arab diseases that the Europeans were attempting to treat and cure?

FD, is it fair to say this is you defining "arab diseases" as "diseases introduced by Arab traders"? If so, how did you decide which diseases are arab? Was common sense visiting that day? why such an idiotic me no speaka da English routine?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #444 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:09am

For the benefit of anyone not following this tedious debate - FD is literally confused by why I would call diseases brought over by Europeans to places like the Americas and Africa as they colonised those places "European diseases". Oh, and he thinks its racist too.

Even though, he uses the exact same logic to describe (and apparently understand) the concept of "arab diseases".

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #445 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:58am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:09am:
For the benefit of anyone not following this tedious debate - FD is literally confused by why I would call diseases brought over by Europeans to places like the Americas and Africa as they colonised those places "European diseases". Oh, and he thinks its racist too.

Even though, he uses the exact same logic to describe (and apparently understand) the concept of "arab diseases".

Yes, but look at it from FD's side. He sees European-spread diseases as Arab diseases too.

Take the Aboriginal smallpox epidemic of 1788. This was an Arab disease because the Arabs decided to tax European traders back in the 15th century.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers here, G.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #446 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 10:12am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:58am:

Unless you have the gall to use outrageously racist terms like "European diseases", and even worse, hold the people who spread those diseases responsible. Then its definitely wrong - and wacist.

But mocking the entire male muslim population for being inbred mentally disabled murderous psychopaths who are so primitive they squat to pee - thats a-ok, and we'll spinelessly apologise for such hate speech to the death.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #447 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 12:22pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 10:12am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 9:58am:

Unless you have the gall to use outrageously racist terms like "European diseases", and even worse, hold the people who spread those diseases responsible. Then its definitely wrong - and wacist.

But mocking the entire male muslim population for being inbred mentally disabled murderous psychopaths who are so primitive they squat to pee - thats a-ok, and we'll spinelessly apologise for such hate speech to the death.

Spinelessly apologise? FD believes this. He actually listens to Moses and Yadda.

Islam == a follower of Islam.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #448 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:03am

I am not confused Gandalf. I am just curious about the elaborate tapdancing. Out of all the diseases that were brought over, you were only able to identify two (as I recall) as European and none as Arab.

How do you decide which diseases are Arab and which ones are European?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #449 - Mar 29th, 2018 at 8:04am

How did you decide which diseases were arab when you used (and defined) the term FD?

Is common sense visiting this week?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41
Send Topic Print