Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Muslims are honest and trustworthy

Thank you for voting in this poll.
(The results however will remain hidden until all the votes have been counted.)

Total votes: 3
« Created by: Frank on: Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:36pm »

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36
Send Topic Print
Islam greatest threat to freedom and democracy (Read 37510 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Islam greatest threat to freedom and democracy
Reply #345 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:40pm

Frank wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 9:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 3:33pm:
Quote:
Deo volente

It doesn't matter whether Yahweh is willing or not, the day is coming when Christians will have to honestly question the evil in the Bible.

In that day Christianity will implode, as truth will show that the Bible is nothing more than a handbook for Christian supremacism, hate for the non-believer, the green light for their rape torture and slaughter.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Nothing as usual of value to contribute, Bwian?  Really, I don't know why you bother, I really don't.  You never argue the issue, you always resort to ad hominem insults, you're just a loser, aren't you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground, Soren.  I can hear your nurse-maid calling you...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #346 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 12:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:40pm:
Quote:
Deo volente

It doesn't matter whether Yahweh is willing or not, the day is coming when Christians will have to honestly question the evil in the Bible.

In that day Christianity will implode, as truth will show that the Bible is nothing more than a handbook for Christian supremacism, hate for the non-believer, the green light for their rape torture and slaughter.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Nothing as usual of value to contribute, Bwian?  Really, I don't know why you bother, I really don't.  You never argue the issue, you always resort to ad hominem insults, you're just a loser, aren't you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground, Soren.  I can hear your nurse-maid calling you...   Roll Eyes

Alt jungend! Alt jungend! Vo bist du, alt jungend?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #347 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Auggie wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Is there a distinction between pagans and disbelievers in the eyes of God?

What kind of a stupid question is THAT, Gussie? Who knows the world through the 'eyes of god'?? What kind of a Special Ed child are you?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #348 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
Quote:
Deo volente

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Nej, helt sikkert du mener ikke han gør det foran os? Ulækkert!   Shocked

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #349 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 6:21pm:
Quote:
Deo volente

You can stop sucking each other off in public, boys. Unseemly, even for shameless retards like you two.  Tut, tut.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #350 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 9:56pm

Frank wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 8:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 6:21pm:
Quote:
Deo volente

You can stop sucking each other off in public, boys. Unseemly, even for shameless retards like you two.  Tut, tut.

Hvad? Kan du ikke lide din gamle tunge fra det gamle land, Søren? Tsk, tsk, ikke at bekymre sig, du ikke vidste, en talte dansk, vel?   Grin Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #351 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 7:02pm

The politico-religious ideologies of Wahhabism, Salafism, Daobandism, of the Muslim Brotherhood, of Hizb ut-Tahrir and others, are inconsistent with and hostile to the political, social and economic system of our Western societies and should be called out on that and challenged.

Even when not violent themselves they are the gateway drugs towards terrorism, stepping stones on the road to extremism. Only a minority of Muslims are extremists, and only a minority of extremists become terrorists, but no terrorist ever acts without being first radicalised or self-radicalised.

The fact that many of the violent ones do indeed have mental problems or are former criminals is beside the point; extremism has always attracted a far larger proportion of the outliers and misfits than the mainstream ideologies or religions. No one tries to exculpate Nazism because some of its followers were psychopaths and thugs – it goes with the territory and actually makes these sorts of belief systems even more dangerous.

Earlier this week, the British government has declined to offer Pakistani Christian woman Asia Bibi political asylum. After nine years in prison spent awaiting execution for alleged blasphemy, the Pakistani Supreme Court has overturned her death sentence, unleashing a wave of public anger still baying for her blood.

The Brits are citing “security concerns”, claiming that admitting Bibi could cause “unrest among certain sections of the community.” In other words, the British government can no more guarantee Bibi’s life and safety from their Pakistani and Muslim citizens than can the Pakistani government.

I guess granting a Christian woman an asylum would be “divisive” too. I hope we never get to that sad and pathetic point in Australia.

This is precisely why we cannot let the poison of extremism fester unchallenged.
https://www.spectator.com.au/2018/11/dont-mention-the-jihad/

Britain has been poisoned by Islam already. The imams rubbishing ScoMo's entirely correct call on the Bourke Street bastard and his community are trying to poison thee Australian polity the same way.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #352 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 7:40pm

Frank wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
The politico-religious ideologies of Wahhabism, Salafism, Daobandism, of the Muslim Brotherhood, of Hizb ut-Tahrir and others, are inconsistent with and hostile to the political, social and economic system of our Western societies and should be called out on that and challenged.

Even when not violent themselves they are the gateway drugs towards terrorism, stepping stones on the road to extremism. Only a minority of Muslims are extremists, and only a minority of extremists become terrorists, but no terrorist ever acts without being first radicalised or self-radicalised.

The fact that many of the violent ones do indeed have mental problems or are former criminals is beside the point; extremism has always attracted a far larger proportion of the outliers and misfits than the mainstream ideologies or religions. No one tries to exculpate Nazism because some of its followers were psychopaths and thugs – it goes with the territory and actually makes these sorts of belief systems even more dangerous.

Earlier this week, the British government has declined to offer Pakistani Christian woman Asia Bibi political asylum. After nine years in prison spent awaiting execution for alleged blasphemy, the Pakistani Supreme Court has overturned her death sentence, unleashing a wave of public anger still baying for her blood.

The Brits are citing “security concerns”, claiming that admitting Bibi could cause “unrest among certain sections of the community.” In other words, the British government can no more guarantee Bibi’s life and safety from their Pakistani and Muslim citizens than can the Pakistani government.

I guess granting a Christian woman an asylum would be “divisive” too. I hope we never get to that sad and pathetic point in Australia.

This is precisely why we cannot let the poison of extremism fester unchallenged.

Britain has been poisoned by Islam already. The imams rubbishing ScoMo's entirely correct call on the Bourke Street bastard and his community are trying to poison thee Australian polity the same way.

A very sane and reasonable article, old boy. Indeed, I believe those sects are poison too.

But I'm curious. On what basis was Bibi's asylum application rejected?

More importantly, would you accept such a tinted woman into your fine country?

Cheers.
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2018 at 7:45pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #353 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 8:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
Hvad? Kan du ikke lide din gamle tunge fra det gamle land, Søren? Tsk, tsk, ikke at bekymre sig, du ikke vidste, en talte dansk, vel?   Grin Grin

You are a fVckin' idiot in any language, Bwian.  Universal.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #354 - Nov 19th, 2018 at 8:23pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 7:40pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 7:02pm:

A very sane and reasonable article, old boy. Indeed, I believe those sects are poison too.

But I'm curious. On what basis was Bibi's asylum application rejected?

More importantly, would you accept such a tinted woman into your fine country?

Cheers.

It's about culture, not colour, you devious, lying, dishonest Paki (ie mindless Muslims) bastard - and very well you know it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #355 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:19pm

Frank wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 8:17pm:

Å, kære, 1 synes at have forstyrret dig, Søren. Tough. Dette er dit sprog er det ikke?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #356 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:44pm

Australians are getting confused as half right-wing extremist Australian believe that Muslims are the greatest threat while the other half of right-wing extremist Australians believe it's China that is the greatest threat.

This is a great conundrum for right-wing extremist Australians causing a lot of simultaneous head and sphincter scratching to achieve maximum right-wing cognition.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #357 - Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:19pm:

Å, kære, 1 synes at have forstyrret dig, Søren. Tough. Dette er dit sprog er det ikke?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, that's Google translate, ijit.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #358 - Nov 21st, 2018 at 6:04pm

Frank wrote on Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:59pm:

Åh, kære, siger du, at Google Translate ikke oversætter engelsk til dansk? Åh, herre, herre, mig. Jeg bliver nødt til at sende min licens igen, hej?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #359 - Nov 21st, 2018 at 6:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:59pm:

Åh, kære, siger du, at Google Translate ikke oversætter engelsk til dansk? Åh, herre, herre, mig. Jeg bliver nødt til at sende min licens igen, hej?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Keep exposing yourself and showing just what a fraking mor0n you are, Bwian, in any language.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 36
Send Topic Print