Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Muslims are honest and trustworthy

Thank you for voting in this poll.
(The results however will remain hidden until all the votes have been counted.)

Total votes: 3
« Created by: Frank on: Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:36pm »

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36
Send Topic Print
Islam greatest threat to freedom and democracy (Read 37457 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam greatest threat to freedom and democracy
Reply #360 - Nov 22nd, 2018 at 3:56pm

Frank wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 6:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 6:04pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 20th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 19th, 2018 at 8:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
Hvad? Kan du ikke lide din gamle tunge fra det gamle land, Søren? Tsk, tsk, ikke at bekymre sig, du ikke vidste, en talte dansk, vel?   Grin Grin

You are a fVckin' idiot in any language, Bwian.  Universal.

Å, kære, 1 synes at have forstyrret dig, Søren. Tough. Dette er dit sprog er det ikke?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, that's Google translate, ijit.

Åh, kære, siger du, at Google Translate ikke oversætter engelsk til dansk? Åh, herre, herre, mig. Jeg bliver nødt til at sende min licens igen, hej?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Keep exposing yourself and showing just what a fraking mor0n you are, Bwian, in any language.

Now now, old boy, perhaps Brian likes Danish too.

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #361 - Nov 22nd, 2018 at 10:20pm

Hvad? Kan du ikke lide din gamle tunge fra det gamle land, Søren? Tsk, tsk, ikke at bekymre sig, du ikke vidste, en talte dansk, vel?   Grin Grin

Å, kære, 1 synes at have forstyrret dig, Søren. Tough. Dette er dit sprog er det ikke?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Åh, kære, siger du, at Google Translate ikke oversætter engelsk til dansk? Åh, herre, herre, mig. Jeg bliver nødt til at sende min licens igen, hej?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Keep exposing yourself and showing just what a fraking mor0n you are, Bwian, in any language.

Åh, kære, kære, fattige, fattige, Søren. Du ser ud til at blive desperat af nogle uklare årsager. Kunne det fordi du virkelig ikke kan læse dansk? Glemt dit modersmål? Tsk, tsk. Du skal ikke bekymre dig, du kan bruge Google Translate ...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #362 - Nov 22nd, 2018 at 10:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 22nd, 2018 at 3:56pm:

Now now, old boy, perhaps Brian likes Danish too.

Superior culture, innit.

Overlegen kultur? Jeg finder dette meget attraktivt. Vær venlig at forklare din overlegenhed til alle vores fattige, individer, Søren. Vi skal vide, hvordan din kultur er bedre end Australiens!  Smiley

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #363 - Nov 25th, 2018 at 5:56pm

Look at the Asia Bibi protest in Pakistan and you will see how Muslims behave when their country is completely Islamic.

No restraint, no reason, no respect for the law - just naked insanity. They are primitive people even though they are teachers, workers, take their kids to school and buy them presents. But they are still primitive monsters and are not to be let in among us.

Integrate those f vckers, why don't you.  And they are the 'victims', don't you know?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #364 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 7:28pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=1M-ysbBdxY4

Thousands more of 'vast majority ordinary Muslims just raising their kids and trying to put food on the table like everyone else'.

You cannot possibly pacify let alone integrate such people, yet we keep importing the bastards.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #365 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:25am

Frank wrote on Nov 25th, 2018 at 5:56pm:
Look at the Asia Bibi protest in Pakistan and you will see how Muslims behave when their country is completely Islamic.

No restraint, no reason, no respect for the law - just naked insanity. They are primitive people even though they are teachers, workers, take their kids to school and buy them presents. But they are still primitive monsters and are not to be let in among us.

Integrate those f vckers, why don't you.  And they are the 'victims', don't you know?

It never seems to occur to you that the people who want to live here amongst the infidel and blasphemers almost certainly hate and despise these Islamists and everything they stand for - even more than you do.

Did you ever stop and think why they might want to leave such a place?

All Pakistanis I know in Australia - and there are a lot - have secular and middle class progressive values.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #366 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 11:24am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 8:25am:

It never seems to occur to you that the people who want to live here amongst the infidel and blasphemers almost certainly hate and despise these Islamists and everything they stand for - even more than you do.

All Pakistanis I know in Australia - and there are a lot - have secular and middle class progressive values.

KILL THEM.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #367 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:19pm

If the Pakistanis who come here abandon Islam, fine, I believe your point. Otherwise no. If they continue to stand for Islam then they are like these 'Islamists' who have impeccable Islamic credentials, chapter and verse, hadiths plus so-called scholars' rulings to support what they are doing. You don't, nor do any of your 'progressive' Pakistani friends and acquaintances. You are not setting the path for Islam, the true believers do and they are rioting and baying for blood because the law dared to overrule Islam in Pakistan. 

If you and people like you mattered you would have rained in the Islamist' long ago. but you are nothing  to Islam but apostates. But you don't see yourself as an apostate because you are a good boy who stick to the letter of the Koran and the hadiths. Bin Laden is a sheikh to you and you can never fault the Islamic credentials of the 'Islamists'. You are just frustrated that they are revealing their hands too early, before it's time, before YOU are ready.

And the Pakistanis who supposedly 'escaped' what they despised would not have formed extensive rape gangs in England (and here, the Khan brothers) if what you say was actually true.

« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:24pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #368 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 6:33pm

Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
If the Pakistanis who come here abandon Islam, fine, I believe your point. Otherwise no. If they continue to stand for Islam then they are like these 'Islamists'

Thats just lunacy.

You are seriously saying that muslims who come here, integrate perfectly well, work, contribute to society and have nothing but disdain and condemnation for the notjobs who scream for blasphemer's blood that they moved away from - are literally no different to the nutjobs they condemn and want nothing to do with?

Do you even acknowledge the simple undeniable fact that there are devout muslims who integrate perfectly well into our society? Probably not  Undecided

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #369 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:31pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
If the Pakistanis who come here abandon Islam, fine, I believe your point. Otherwise no. If they continue to stand for Islam then they are like these 'Islamists'

Thats just lunacy.

You are seriously saying that muslims who come here, integrate perfectly well, work, contribute to society and have nothing but disdain and condemnation for the notjobs who scream for blasphemer's blood that they moved away from - are literally no different to the nutjobs they condemn and want nothing to do with?

Do you even acknowledge the simple undeniable fact that there are devout muslims who integrate perfectly well into our society? Probably not  Undecided

I can well imagine the over-45s, the quiet lifers, who are 'spiritual' and sit in cafes andd say their prayers and harm no-one to be harmless. I can also imagine that they are put out to pasture and make absolutely no difference to islam's direction.

The young ones - i would not trust them for a minute unless they have made some obvious sacrifice to modernity. Talk is cheap and I would not take a Muslim at his word considering their taqiyya.

On the whole I do not believe Muslims when what they say is not backed up by their actions. Your landscape of morality, truth, honourableness, dignity, etc, are very different to Western notions of these things. Islam is an alien, eastern civilisation, like the Chinese, Hindu, Buddhist, and many others. First principles are not shared and cannot be assumed to be shared. Subsequent talk goes off the rails because of that. You inhabit a reality I do not share and do not want to share because what I see of it from my perspective it is a hideous violation and degradation of most of my first  principles. As a Muslim adherent to the Koran you live in perpetual revolt against my first principles. You have no other reason to be a Muslim but to revolt against me (christian, western, atheist, secular, other-godly, godless, flippant, unpious, etc, etc) . That's what Islam is - a revolt of the pious. That's all you have, piety. It's idiotic, rigid, mechanical piety. Inhumane, robotic, stark staring piety. it's a lot easier to be a robotic, non-thinking dogmatic than to make yourselves open to criticism and to make yourselves vulnerable to refutation.
Islam is an honour culture and making yourselves vulnerable and open to criticism is not an option. Any criticism and exposure of your vulnerability drives you, Muslims, to murderous rage.

You are emotional cripples who have never grown up. The BIBI protest in deeply unhappy Pakiland show that. You are stunted because you are locked into a world that disappeared 1400 years ago and you want to return to the ideals of that long-gone time and place. Islam is a misunderstanding of pretty much everything. That's why it is in perpetual revolt against whatever IS.i
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:38pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #370 - Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:36pm

The novelist VS Naipaul has caused an outcry by comparing the "calamitous effect" of Islam on the world with colonialism.
Sir Vidia, born in Trinidad of Indian parentage, who travelled extensively in the Muslim world for his books Among the Believers and Beyond Belief, launched his attack after a reading of his new book, Half a Life, at the Queen Elizabeth Hall in London.

Islam, he claimed, had both enslaved and attempted to wipe out other cultures."It has had a calamitous effect on converted peoples. To be converted you have to destroy your past, destroy your history. You have to stamp on it, you have to say 'my ancestral culture does not exist, it doesn't matter'."

Sir Vidia claimed what he called "this abolition of the self demanded by Muslims was worse than the similar colonial abolition of identity. It is much, much worse in fact... You cannot just say you came out of nothing."

He argued that Pakistan was the living proof of the damage Islam could wreak.

"The story of Pakistan is a terror story actually. It started with a poet who thought that Muslims were so highly evolved that they should have a special place in India for themselves. This wish to sift countries of unnecessary and irrelevant populations is terrible and this is exactly what happened in Pakistan."

Ahmed Versi, editor of the Muslim News, said Naipaul's outburst showed just how deep his ignorance of Islam was.

"What he says may shock many people here, but it comes as no surprise to those of us who have read his books. He is basically a Hindu nationalist, who has a deep dislike of Muslims, and that is where he is coming from."

Integrate that!!!

Full doco

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #371 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 3:20pm

Kids memorizing the qur'an, if they can memorize the whole thing they are assured a place in paradise, they can take 10 relatives with them who would have otherwise been sent to hell.

What a load of crap islam is.

If only the millions of innocents who have been slaughtered by muslims in the spread of islam, could see muslims / islam now, how they would laugh.

The good muslims who memorize the qur'an go on to become the number one muslims, the jihadists.

These good no.1 muslims happily go about their raping torturing and killing as instructed in the qur'an.

So the *moderates* kill the number ones for following the qur'an.

Well naturally this is going to upset the no.1 muslims so they kill the *moderates* in revenge.

The end result today 2018 is:

muslims are the worlds' greatest security threat they are the top 26 globally listed terrorist organizations.

millions of muslims are the worlds' refugees, they have all left their homelands which in effect are nothing now but piles of rubble.

They put innocent children in mortal danger every single day of the year, they starve hundreds of thousands of innocent children, in short islam is now reaping the benefits of 1400 years of satanic beliefs.

Yet the sick *moderates* and the leftards prefer this daily blood-bath, over an honest review of the qur'an and simply purging the evil it contains.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #372 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 1:41am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 6:33pm:

Thats just lunacy.

Not even, G. The old boy's just pretending he'd support Pakistanis who came here and abandoned Islam. What would be the point of that? They'd still be tinted.

Once a Paki, always a Paki.

The old boy's happy to play the squishy, reflexive, PC game once in a while. We love the way he quotes dirty little half-breeds like VS Naipaul - Sir Vidia! - in an attempt to draw the tinted races in.

Remember, once we're done with the Pakis, the Curries are next, ten rupee gimme.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #373 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:54am

Yet they still bring with them the greatest modern threat to freedom and democracy. I'm sure the sufis who were the first Muslims to settle in Indonesia also despised the extremists, yet the place they chose, Aceh, is now one of the most Islamic and most backwards places in Indonesia. The moderates were literally the first step on the path towards conventional Islamic oppression. Aceh has relived the changes that Muhammad (tgp) himself went through as he gained power. The more Islam, the more backwards.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #374 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 3:54pm

freediver wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:54am:

Yet they still bring with them the greatest modern threat to freedom and democracy. I'm sure the sufis who were the first Muslims to settle in Indonesia also despised the extremists, yet the place they chose, Aceh, is now one of the most Islamic and most backwards places in Indonesia. The moderates were literally the first step on the path towards conventional Islamic oppression. Aceh has relived the changes that Muhammad (tgp) himself went through as he gained power. The more Islam, the more backwards.

Sure, but you have another theory, remember. You believe Islam's biggest influence is its Arab/Negroid racial interbreeding - an Islam of shades, from reasonably harmless white Persian Sufism to deepest darkest Negroid brutality.

Of course Aceh has been tinted. Where do you think it got its subhuman genes?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36
Send Topic Print