Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Muslims are honest and trustworthy

Thank you for voting in this poll.
(The results however will remain hidden until all the votes have been counted.)

Total votes: 3
« Created by: Frank on: Jan 10th, 2019 at 9:36pm »

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36
Send Topic Print
Islam greatest threat to freedom and democracy (Read 37456 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Islam greatest threat to freedom and democracy
Reply #375 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 2:33pm

Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
If the Pakistanis who come here abandon Islam, fine, I believe your point. Otherwise no. If they continue to stand for Islam then they are like these 'Islamists'

Thats just lunacy.

You are seriously saying that muslims who come here, integrate perfectly well, work, contribute to society and have nothing but disdain and condemnation for the notjobs who scream for blasphemer's blood that they moved away from - are literally no different to the nutjobs they condemn and want nothing to do with?

Do you even acknowledge the simple undeniable fact that there are devout muslims who integrate perfectly well into our society? Probably not  Undecided

I can well imagine the over-45s, the quiet lifers, who are 'spiritual' and sit in cafes andd say their prayers and harm no-one to be harmless. I can also imagine that they are put out to pasture and make absolutely no difference to islam's direction.

The young ones - i would not trust them for a minute unless they have made some obvious sacrifice to modernity. Talk is cheap and I would not take a Muslim at his word considering their taqiyya.

On the whole I do not believe Muslims when what they say is not backed up by their actions. Your landscape of morality, truth, honourableness, dignity, etc, are very different to Western notions of these things. Islam is an alien, eastern civilisation, like the Chinese, Hindu, Buddhist, and many others. First principles are not shared and cannot be assumed to be shared. Subsequent talk goes off the rails because of that. You inhabit a reality I do not share and do not want to share because what I see of it from my perspective it is a hideous violation and degradation of most of my first  principles. As a Muslim adherent to the Koran you live in perpetual revolt against my first principles. You have no other reason to be a Muslim but to revolt against me (christian, western, atheist, secular, other-godly, godless, flippant, unpious, etc, etc) . That's what Islam is - a revolt of the pious. That's all you have, piety. It's idiotic, rigid, mechanical piety. Inhumane, robotic, stark staring piety. it's a lot easier to be a robotic, non-thinking dogmatic than to make yourselves open to criticism and to make yourselves vulnerable to refutation.
Islam is an honour culture and making yourselves vulnerable and open to criticism is not an option. Any criticism and exposure of your vulnerability drives you, Muslims, to murderous rage.

You are emotional cripples who have never grown up. The BIBI protest in deeply unhappy Pakiland show that. You are stunted because you are locked into a world that disappeared 1400 years ago and you want to return to the ideals of that long-gone time and place. Islam is a misunderstanding of pretty much everything. That's why it is in perpetual revolt against whatever IS.

Have you actually known any Pakistani Australian's Frank? I just think you are picking on a really bad example here. They are not the unskilled, unemployed, drugged out stereotype we tend to associate with Lebanese and other arabs Australians. They are predominantly  middle class, secular and well educated:

Quote:
Pakistani Australians tend to be urban, well-educated, and professional.[7][10] Most of them migrate from large cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad and Peshawar, and tend to be familiar with Western culture and ways of living. According to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, around 50 percent of Pakistani-born Australians hold an undergraduate degree or higher qualification, compared to the national average of 20 percent.[10] Similarly, 52 percent of Pakistanis fall within the age bracket of 25 to 44 years. Occupationally, 29 percent of Pakistanis are employed as professionals, 10 percent are in managerial roles, 12 percent are involved in clerical and administration roles, another 12 percent are involved in community work and personal services, nine percent are sales workers, while 13 percent are drivers/machine operators, 8 percent are labourers and 7 percent are tradespeople

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_Australians

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #376 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 5:20pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 7th, 2018 at 2:33pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 6:33pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
If the Pakistanis who come here abandon Islam, fine, I believe your point. Otherwise no. If they continue to stand for Islam then they are like these 'Islamists'

Thats just lunacy.

You are seriously saying that muslims who come here, integrate perfectly well, work, contribute to society and have nothing but disdain and condemnation for the notjobs who scream for blasphemer's blood that they moved away from - are literally no different to the nutjobs they condemn and want nothing to do with?

Do you even acknowledge the simple undeniable fact that there are devout muslims who integrate perfectly well into our society? Probably not  Undecided

I can well imagine the over-45s, the quiet lifers, who are 'spiritual' and sit in cafes andd say their prayers and harm no-one to be harmless. I can also imagine that they are put out to pasture and make absolutely no difference to islam's direction.

The young ones - i would not trust them for a minute unless they have made some obvious sacrifice to modernity. Talk is cheap and I would not take a Muslim at his word considering their taqiyya.

On the whole I do not believe Muslims when what they say is not backed up by their actions. Your landscape of morality, truth, honourableness, dignity, etc, are very different to Western notions of these things. Islam is an alien, eastern civilisation, like the Chinese, Hindu, Buddhist, and many others. First principles are not shared and cannot be assumed to be shared. Subsequent talk goes off the rails because of that. You inhabit a reality I do not share and do not want to share because what I see of it from my perspective it is a hideous violation and degradation of most of my first  principles. As a Muslim adherent to the Koran you live in perpetual revolt against my first principles. You have no other reason to be a Muslim but to revolt against me (christian, western, atheist, secular, other-godly, godless, flippant, unpious, etc, etc) . That's what Islam is - a revolt of the pious. That's all you have, piety. It's idiotic, rigid, mechanical piety. Inhumane, robotic, stark staring piety. it's a lot easier to be a robotic, non-thinking dogmatic than to make yourselves open to criticism and to make yourselves vulnerable to refutation.
Islam is an honour culture and making yourselves vulnerable and open to criticism is not an option. Any criticism and exposure of your vulnerability drives you, Muslims, to murderous rage.

You are emotional cripples who have never grown up. The BIBI protest in deeply unhappy Pakiland show that. You are stunted because you are locked into a world that disappeared 1400 years ago and you want to return to the ideals of that long-gone time and place. Islam is a misunderstanding of pretty much everything. That's why it is in perpetual revolt against whatever IS.

Have you actually known any Pakistani Australian's Frank? I just think you are picking on a really bad example here. They are not the unskilled, unemployed, drugged out stereotype we tend to associate with Lebanese and other arabs Australians. They are predominantly  middle class, secular and well educated:

Quote:
Pakistani Australians tend to be urban, well-educated, and professional.[7][10] Most of them migrate from large cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad and Peshawar, and tend to be familiar with Western culture and ways of living. According to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, around 50 percent of Pakistani-born Australians hold an undergraduate degree or higher qualification, compared to the national average of 20 percent.[10] Similarly, 52 percent of Pakistanis fall within the age bracket of 25 to 44 years. Occupationally, 29 percent of Pakistanis are employed as professionals, 10 percent are in managerial roles, 12 percent are involved in clerical and administration roles, another 12 percent are involved in community work and personal services, nine percent are sales workers, while 13 percent are drivers/machine operators, 8 percent are labourers and 7 percent are tradespeople

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_Australians

Stupid, eye-wash argument and you, of course, will put it forward. Bwianesque.

You have a degree, the Hizbi boys have degrees, Osama and his boys all had degrees.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #377 - Dec 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm

So thats a no is it Frank? You've never actually known any Pakistani Australians?

Funny, all the one's I've met are shining examples of the integrated immigrant - well educated, secular, progressive - and most disdainful and embarassed of the numpties back at home who call for the death of blasphemers.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #378 - Dec 8th, 2018 at 7:21pm

The West prosecutes people who stand up for it. But as Wilders says, silence is capitulation and capitulation is suicide.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #379 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 10:12am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
So thats a no is it Frank? You've never actually known any Pakistani Australians?

Funny, all the one's I've met are shining examples of the integrated immigrant - well educated, secular, progressive - and most disdainful and embarassed of the numpties back at home who call for the death of blasphemers.

Irish lecturer John Dowling had allegedly ‘insulted the Prophet Mohammed' beforebeing murdered in cold blood outside the Paris university where he taught, his killer has told French police.

The 66-year-old academic suffered 13 stab wounds during the bloodbath at which ended his life on Wednesday.

Now Ali R. – the Pakistani national under arrest for the killing – has confessed that he held a personal grudge against the teacher after failing his exams last year, and particularly hated Mr Dowling.

GETTIN' A DEGREE, innit. Educated, like.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #380 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 1:44pm

The old boy may not know much about Pakis, but he knows what he likes, innit.
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2018 at 1:50pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #381 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 6:39pm

Frank wrote on Dec 9th, 2018 at 10:12am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 7th, 2018 at 9:05pm:

Irish lecturer John Dowling had allegedly ‘insulted the Prophet Mohammed' beforebeing murdered in cold blood outside the Paris university where he taught, his killer has told French police.

The 66-year-old academic suffered 13 stab wounds during the bloodbath at which ended his life on Wednesday.

Now Ali R. – the Pakistani national under arrest for the killing – has confessed that he held a personal grudge against the teacher after failing his exams last year, and particularly hated Mr Dowling.

GETTIN' A DEGREE, innit. Educated, like.

Whats pathetically hillarious here is that I know for a fact you are more intelligent than to consider this sort of 'proof-by-anecdote' a valid way of debating.

And yet here you are.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #382 - Dec 9th, 2018 at 9:00pm

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #383 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 8:17am

FD do you think the actual democratic makeup of Pakistani Australians supports your racist meme well articulated argument that Pakistani Australians are inbred retards who want to steal our freedom?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #384 - Dec 10th, 2018 at 12:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 10th, 2018 at 8:17am:
FD do you think the actual democratic makeup of Pakistani Australians supports your racist meme well articulated argument that Pakistani Australians are inbred retards who want to steal our freedom?

Quote:

You are talking to a different person now Gandalf. I just popped in to post that map from wikipedia.

Also, inbred is not a race.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #385 - Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:56pm

What IS i'Slam's contribution to freedom and democracy?  How does Submission contribute to freedom and democracy?

It IS called Submission. It's not called Freedom. Hello??!!?   I-Slam is oppression incarnate. It is ALL about oppression, nothing else.  It is a sworn, deadly enemy of freedom.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #386 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:44am

Frank wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:56pm:
What IS i'Slam's contribution to freedom and democracy?  How does Submission contribute to freedom and democracy?

It IS called Submission. It's not called Freedom. Hello??!!?   I-Slam is oppression incarnate. It is ALL about oppression, nothing else.  It is a sworn, deadly enemy of freedom.

Its becoming ever clearer to me what karnal meant by your "never ever" argument. Its when you start with an utterly untenable position - in this case, that Pakistani Australians don't want to integrate and are incompatible with our culture, and then descend into your usual meaningless "Islam, never-ever" rant when your untenable position is exposed, that actually has nothing to do with the original position.

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #387 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:07pm

missionary?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #388 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:09pm

Does Islam mean submission Gandalf?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #389 - Dec 12th, 2018 at 10:02pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 12th, 2018 at 7:44am:
Frank wrote on Dec 11th, 2018 at 7:56pm:

Its becoming ever clearer to me what karnal meant by your "never ever" argument. Its when you start with an utterly untenable position - in this case, that Pakistani Australians don't want to integrate and are incompatible with our culture, and then descend into your usual meaningless "Islam, never-ever" rant when your untenable position is exposed, that actually has nothing to do with the original position.

Bollocks. Islam is all about blind submission to the final and unchangeable dogma. It's idiotic to posit these two attributes when it comes to religion but Islam is idiotic enough to do just that. It is all about blind submission and incuriousity, no questions, no dialogue - that is, no natural human engagement with each other and the world and god, just submit and do not question. And then you have the temerity, the Orwellian twist to call Islam the religion of peace. It's the peace of submission, not of compromise, and co-existence and mutual respect.

Karnal understands nothing, he repeats his little verbal ticks like never ever, miam miam and the rest because he can't think of anything better. His mind is a as blinkered and hemmed in as yours. Your bind is Islam, his is a barren, pointless invert life hitched to some fuddy-duddy old Sixties sociological tosh.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36
Send Topic Print