Send Topic Print
Islamic Afterlife (Read 7778 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Islamic Afterlife
Reply #15 - Apr 14th, 2012 at 9:45pm

Falah can you clarify what the 'great reward' is for women? It sounds like Muhammed really only considered men as his target audience. Is there anything specific for women, like the virgin thing for men? And how are women supposed to interpret the virgin thing?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #16 - Apr 14th, 2012 at 9:47pm

I think if women are virtuous and good they get to be with their husbands in heaven.

With the virgins.

I am not kidding.

Is that right Falah?

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Apr 14th, 2012 at 9:50pm

Also, are the virgins good looking?

Are they female?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:02am

freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 at 9:45pm:

Falah can you clarify what the 'great reward' is for women?

It sounds like Muhammed really only considered men as his target audience.

Is there anything specific for women, like the virgin thing for men? And how are women supposed to interpret the virgin thing?

FD,

Annie needn't worry about getting Bill Nighy nor Johnny Depp.

According to Mohammed, most women go to hell,   ......presumably, unless they are virgins.       Grin       Grin       Grin

If they are virgins, then clearly, their 'reward' is to go to Allah's paradise.       Grin       Grin       Grin

Google;
most residents of hell, women, mohammed

Annie,

You could always go to one of those hymen surgeons in Egypt, i suppose.      Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:54am

Yadda wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:02am:

Is there anything specific for women, like the virgin thing for men? And how are women supposed to interpret the virgin thing?

FD,

According to Mohammed, most women go to hell,   ......presumably, unless they are virgins.       Grin       Grin       Grin

The fact is Yadda that most people will go to Hell, whether male or female. This is because most people like yourself are polytheists.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 1:06am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 at 9:47pm:
I think if women are virtuous and good they get to be with their husbands in heaven.

With the virgins.

I am not kidding.

Is that right Falah?

This is correct, but only if both go to Paradise instead of Hell.

People will not enter the Afterlife as they are now. Their faults will be removed, and they will be enhanced beyond comprehension.

People will not feel jealousy in the afterlife.

For a woman, her husband will match whatever she desires.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves...." [Al-Bukhari]

Narrated Abu Huraira: Gods Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, defecate, spit, or have any nasal secretions. 
[Al-Bukhari ]

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 1:08am

falah wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:54am:

FD,

The fact is Yadda that most people will go to Hell, whether male or female.

This is because most people like yourself are polytheists.

Incorrect falah.

Clearly the 'criteria' which causes most people to go to dwell in hell, is because they are women.

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 464:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/054

falah,

Are most women polytheists ???
/sarc off

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 2:19am

freediver wrote on Apr 14th, 2012 at 9:50pm:
Also, are the virgins good looking?

Are they female?

They are females who are more beautiful than woman on his Earth.

“They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes
[al-Toor v.20]

The Prophet (God's peace & blessings upon him) said: "If as little as a fingernail's worth of what is in Paradise were to become apparent, it would have beautified all the far corners of the heavens and the  Earth..."
[Tirmidzeee]

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that the Apostle of God (peace and blessings of God be upon him) said: “The lowest (ranked) of the people of Paradise in status will be a man whose face God will turn away from the Fire towards Paradise, and make a shady tree appear before him. …  Then he will enter his house and his two wives from among al-hoor al-‘ayn will enter after him. They will say: ‘Praise be to God Who has created you for us and us for you.’ And he will say: ‘No one has been given the like of that which I have been given.’”
[Muslim]

"...If a woman from among the people of Paradise were to look at the people of this earth, she would light up all that is in between them and fill it with fragrance. The veil on her head alone is more beautiful than this world and all that is in it.’” [al-Bukhari]

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 2:38am

Yadda wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 1:08am:
falah wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:54am:

FD,

The fact is Yadda that most people will go to Hell, whether male or female.

This is because most people like yourself are polytheists.

Incorrect falah.

Clearly the 'criteria' which causes most people to go to dwell in hell, is because they are women.

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 464:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/054

falah,

Are most women polytheists ???
/sarc off

"Clearly the 'criteria' which causes most people to go to dwell in hell, is because they are women."

Yadda that is pretty dumb - even for you. It is like saying, "most people in prison are men, therefore they are in prison because they are men!"

I guessing that math is not your thing.

Yadda has it occured to you that it is possible that most of the people on Earth can go to Hell because they are polytheists, and at the same time most of them will be women?

Imagine 90% of people go to Hell for polytheism, and 51% of those people are women. Then we could say that most of the people in Hell are women - and all the people in Hell are polytheists.

Most women are polytheists, just as most men are polyhteists.

All polytheists will go to Hell.

It was narrated from Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of God be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”
[al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim]

Any righteous woman who is a monotheist will go to Paradise and not Hell.

Prophet Muhammed mentioned many women who would be forgiven their sins by God Almighty, and also women like Mary, mother of Jesus, and the wife of Pharoah, who had reached a level of perfection in their religion.

Why is it that women's magazines have horoscopes, but men's magazines do not?

US research has found that women are twice as likely as men to seek the services of fortune tellers.

The same survey found that women were 30% more likely to say that they are in touch with dead people.

Women were also 30% more likely to believe in reincarnation, and astrology.

http://www.pewforum.org/Other-Beliefs-and-Practices/Many-Americans-Mix-Multiple-...
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2012 at 3:43am by falah »  

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #24 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 8:40am

@ least the muslims are honest about why they want to go to heaven - carnal sex. Xtians tend to repress it all - is there any sex in the xtian heaven? Haha if you are horny become a muslim.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #25 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 8:44am

So all the references to women and heaven are from hadith?

72 virgins for a man and the woman gets stuck with the same wanker she had to endure for 50 years in life.

Think about it, Falah. Does that make sense to you?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #26 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:17am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 8:44am:

72 virgins for a man and the woman gets stuck with the same wanker she had to endure for 50 years in life.

Annie, do you think this is a good way to speak about a lady's husband? That he was just "the same wanker she had to endure for 50 years of her life"? Does that really paint an accurate picture of the relationship between the pious husband and wife do you think?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 11:21am

abu_rashid wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:17am:

Annie, do you think this is a good way to speak about a lady's husband? That he was just "the same wanker she had to endure for 50 years of her life"? Does that really paint an accurate picture of the relationship between the pious husband and wife do you think?

Yes, Annie.

Just show some respect for the brothers

After all, men are above [superior to] women, in Allah's scheme of things.

So please show some respect to your superiors.
/sarc off

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 11:31am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 8:40am:
@ least the muslims are honest about why they want to go to heaven - carnal sex.

Xtians tend to repress it all - is there any sex in the xtian heaven?

Haha if you are horny become a muslim.

SOB

Matthew 22:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30  For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Yes, spot.

Its going to be a very boring life in the Christian heaven.

Only peace and joy every day, for the rest of eternity.

So if you prefer looking at permanent erections, and having non-stop sex [for eternity], you'll be better off going to Allah's paradise.             Wink

« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2012 at 11:38am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #29 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 11:46am

abu_rashid wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:17am:

It's an accurate representation of a lot of pious people I know.

My husband's niece is pious. Her husband has just decided he wants to take another wife. She's absolutely gutted. It's his right, isn't it?

One of my friends has a pious mother. The pious father took off and left the family for a couple of years to hang out with a much less religious Muslim woman. When he wanted to come home, her sons put so much pressure on her to accept him back in, that she did and now she is miserable. She had to endure all the bitching and snide remarks from all he other pious women that pretended to be horrified but were secretly feeling superior in the knowledge that their own husbands would never, ever do such a thing.

And on, and on, and on - ad nauseam.

Why is it that for Muslims, a woman's 'goodness' relies on her patience? That's what I'm seeing when I look around me. The more a woman suffers or sacrifices for her man in the name of her God, the more worthy she is.

And that's bullshit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print