Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
ISLAM in the West - this will end in conflict (Read 5086 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ISLAM in the West - this will end in conflict
Reply #30 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:47pm

moses wrote on Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:02pm:
I don't know anything about Kosher food in Australia at all.

Is it as wide spread as halal?

You wouldn't know, now would you, Moses?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Quote:
On the other hand, we all know the Jews are nothing like the muslims, they don't seek to force everyone around the globe to practice Judaism.

I wonder what the Palestinians think about that statement, Moses? 

Quote:
The Jews are not the world wide threat muslims are.

The problems we have to solve today 2020, all have their roots in islamic depravity, nothing at all to do with Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism etc..

islam is the problem, halal certification therefore is part and parcel of our global troubles.

Muslims are not a "world wide threat" either, Moses, except in your islamophobic imagination.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Halal just describes how food is to be prepared.  You are free not to purchase it, if you so desire, Moses.  No one is forcing you to eat it.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Feb 9th, 2020 at 8:18am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:47pm:
Quote:
On the other hand, we all know the Jews are nothing like the muslims, they don't seek to force everyone around the globe to practice Judaism.

The sane ones are living and working in Israel, thankful that the Jews created a beacon of freedom and democracy in one of the most backwards and oppressive places on earth.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 8:50am

We insist, whenever such terrorist incidents occur, that the attack was ‘nothing to do with Islam’. And yet we are not consistent in this belief. The way in which we treat the perpetrators later always contains a genuflection toward the suggestion that these people are in some way enemy combatants on account of their faith. They are afforded imams, they are quartered with other Muslims, they are sent on deradicalisation programmes where Muslim community elders address their violent, er, shortcomings.

Why do any of this? If we are serious that these attacks have nothing to do with Islam then let us apply some consistency to this apparent conviction. If somebody wishes to kill as many people as possible because they do not believe precisely what that person believes, and further holds that their reward for doing so will be an endless succession of hoor al ayn, they are clearly mad and should be sectioned, incarcerated permanently as a consequence of their derangement. That is what we would do to someone possessed of similar narcissistic delusions who did not dignify them by recourse to the Quran. They are all simply psychopaths, not simple criminals, and should be treated as such.

Wanting to murder us all is surely a conviction rooted in insanity — and given that we have decided the likes of Amman are insane, we can hold them indefinitely and not let them out to be trailed across the country by plain-clothes policemen, waiting for them to stab someone. It would be hard for anyone to oppose such an approach, seeing as it also tidily removes Islam, and thus the wider and blameless (ahem) Muslim population, from the equation.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2020/02/wanting-to-kill-us-all-is-madness-not-religi...

So no Koran, no imam, no other Muslims in the same prison area, no halal food - nothing Islamic since jihadi terrorism has nuffin' to do wiv Islam. If it is really lone wolves with mental health issues then sanction them and lock them up until they are cured or until they due, whichever comes sooner.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 12:16pm

Approximately 3000 years ago The Messiah was foretold in the O.T.

The Messiah was going to bear the brunt of mans' sins.

This essentially meant that the ancient Law became defunct.

Why?

The Law is a record of sins and their required appeasement sacrifices.

If Christ bore the brunt of all sin, then this did away with all the sacrifices listed as appeasement for sin.

There is one and one only sacrificial appeasement required, *the blood of Christ* became the only sacrifice required for forgiveness.

So man was no longer justified by the Law, man can only be saved by faith in Christ alone.

Christ came, fulfilled the law and ushered in the era of grace.

Every year millions of animals are cruelly slaughtered as sacrificial appeasement to some god or other.

For the last 2020 years Christianity stands alone, there is no blood cruelly spilled to mollify a god, they offer the faith that they believe that Christ died for their sins (as told in the old and new testaments.)

For two millennia this has been the case, today we have 1.5 billion Christians who all believe this.

It's the accepted established fact that Faith in Christ is the only way man can be saved.

Now because the depraved degenerate doctrine of the muslims is a global problem, we have sick lunatic leftard-muslim hybrids all sniveling around telling us the Judaeo-Christian doctrine is no better.

Why do they lie to protect a death cult?

Because they prefer the daily atrocities of the muslims, over telling the truth about the depravity in the qur'an.

*moderates* and lunatic apologists are the duo of evil that is the millstone around the neck of civilization at this point in time.

We can never go forward until we tell the truth about this duo of evil.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 12:26pm

freediver wrote on Feb 9th, 2020 at 8:18am:
Quote:

The sane ones are living and working in Israel, thankful that the Jews created a beacon of freedom and democracy in one of the most backwards and oppressive places on earth.

You mean the Israel which prohibits hiring of Palestinians to live or work in Israel, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 12:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 10th, 2020 at 12:26pm:
Quote:

You mean the Israel which prohibits hiring of Palestinians to live or work in Israel, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel

Many Arab citizens of Israel self-identify as Palestinian and commonly self-designate themselves as Palestinian citizens of Israel or Israeli Palestinians.

Not a question Brian, no need need to respond with your usual idiotic dribble.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 1:08pm

freediver wrote on Feb 10th, 2020 at 12:40pm:
Quote:

Many Arab citizens of Israel self-identify as Palestinian and commonly self-designate themselves as Palestinian citizens of Israel or Israeli Palestinians.

They are not citizens of Israel.  They are Palestinians from the Occupied Territories, FD.  There is a world of difference legally between the two groups.  You claim that it was possible for Palestinians to live and be employed in Israel.  It isn't.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 5:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 10th, 2020 at 1:08pm:
They are not citizens of Israel.  They are Palestinians from the Occupied Territories, FD.  There is a world of difference legally between the two groups.  You claim that it was possible for Palestinians to live and be employed in Israel.  It isn't.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Arab citizens of Israel
,[3] or Arab Israelis, are Israeli citizens who are Arab. Many Arab citizens of Israel self-identify as Palestinian and commonly self-designate themselves as Palestinian citizens of Israel or Israeli Palestinians.[4][5] According to a 2017 survey by University of Haifa professor Sammy Smooha, 16% of the Arab population prefers the term "Israeli Arab", while the largest and fastest growing proportion prefers "Palestinian in Israel", and 17% prefer "Palestinian Arab", rejecting entirely the identity of "Israeli".[6]

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #39 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 7:02pm

Quote:

You are confused Brian. Have you tried reading before responding?

Again, not a question Brian, no need need to respond with your usual idiotic dribble.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 8:16pm

freediver wrote on Feb 10th, 2020 at 7:02pm:
Quote:

You are confused Brian. Have you tried reading before responding?

Again, not a question Brian, no need need to respond with your usual idiotic dribble.

When you answer my questions, I may answer yours, Fd.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 8:17pm

Frank wrote on Feb 10th, 2020 at 5:40pm:

Arab citizens of Israel],[3] or Arab Israelis, are Israeli citizens who are Arab. Many Arab citizens of Israel self-identify as Palestinian and commonly self-designate themselves as Palestinian citizens of Israel or Israeli Palestinians.[4][5] According to a 2017 survey by University of Haifa professor Sammy Smooha, 16% of the Arab population prefers the term "Israeli Arab", while the largest and fastest growing proportion prefers "Palestinian in Israel", and 17% prefer "Palestinian Arab", rejecting entirely the identity of "Israeli".[6]

They are Israelis, Soren, not Palestinians.  Tsk, tsk, appears you have a reading comprehension problem.  You should seek help.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 9:59pm

Brian is confused. Even more confused than you might assume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_workers_in_Israel

According to January 1, 2015 Administration of Border Crossings, Population and Immigration report, there are 55,200 jobs that are dedicated to Palestinian workers.

In 2011, the Palestinian Authority (PA) claimed it would take actions to limit the number of Palestinians who are employed in Israel and in settlements. Shaher Saad, the Secretary General of the Palestinian workers association said that such action can't be done because the PA doesn't provide any alternative. He stated that 35,000 Palestinian workers are employed within Israel and in the settlements which provide the local economy with 2 billion dollars budget every year.[4]

So tell us more about those nasty Jews Brian....

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 11th, 2020 at 7:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 10th, 2020 at 8:17pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 10th, 2020 at 5:40pm:

Arab citizens of Israel],[3] or Arab Israelis, are Israeli citizens who are Arab. Many Arab citizens of Israel self-identify as Palestinian and commonly self-designate themselves as Palestinian citizens of Israel or Israeli Palestinians.[4][5] According to a 2017 survey by University of Haifa professor Sammy Smooha, 16% of the Arab population prefers the term "Israeli Arab", while the largest and fastest growing proportion prefers "Palestinian in Israel", and 17% prefer "Palestinian Arab", rejecting entirely the identity of "Israeli".[6]

They are Israelis, Soren, not Palestinians. 

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You ARE a loon!! A militantly ignorant loon.

Tell us about the ethnic and cultural difference between the Arabs IN Israel with Israeli citizenship and the Arabs in the WB and Gaza without?

Did the Israeli Arabs lose their Palestinian-ness when they became Israeli citizens - but their cousins remained Palestinians merely for not acquiring Israeli citizenship??

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Feb 11th, 2020 at 7:17pm

I think this plot by those cunning Jews which Brian has uncovered deserves a thread of its own.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print