Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
ISLAM in the West - this will end in conflict (Read 4942 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ISLAM in the West - this will end in conflict
Reply #15 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 3:42pm

France: Girl, 16, receives death threats and “200 messages of pure hatred a minute” for insulting Islam online
JAN 24, 2020

The 16-year-old has been advised to stay away from her lycée (sixth-form college) in southeast France after calls on the internet for her to be killed, raped or attacked.

Of course the sick twisted *moderates* and their lunatic leftard supporters will howl in anguish, as they slither around, telling us that's not what islam is about.

How long will these evil pricks keep lying to us?

There is no possible way you can insult islam, it is a depraved degenerate death cult.

If it isn't, why do the muslims fall over themselves in their haste to slaughter innocent people?

The truth is long overdue when we speak about this cult and its' beginnings.

Truth is the enemy of islam, islam will die the very day the truth is finally accepted as a precept for society.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:03pm

10-year-old Muslim girl threatened.  The 10-year-old has been advised to stay away from her school

Of course the sick twisted *immoderates* and their lunatic Rightard supporters will howl in anguish, as they slither around, telling us that's not what Christianity is about.

There is no possible way you can insult Christianity, it is a depraved degenerate death cult.

If it isn't, why do the Christians fall over themselves in their haste to slaughter innocent people?

Truth is the enemy of Christianity,  which will die the very day the truth is finally accepted as a precept for society.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 7:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 6:03pm:
10-year-old Muslim girl threatened.  The 10-year-old has been advised to stay away from her school

Of course the sick twisted *immoderates* and their lunatic Rightard supporters will howl in anguish, as they slither around, telling us that's not what Christianity is about.

There is no possible way you can insult Christianity, it is a depraved degenerate death cult.

If it isn't, why do the Christians fall over themselves in their haste to slaughter innocent people?

Truth is the enemy of Christianity,  which will die the very day the truth is finally accepted as a precept for society.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The topic is not about Christianity, it's about Islam numpty

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 26th, 2020 at 10:12pm

The creamy nuns stuck their fingers up your bum, Bwian, and now you are frothing for life.

Cheesy Cheesy

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 10:51am

HBrian Ross wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 11:11pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 9:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:17pm:
Islam will never be reconciled with Western ideals, Muslims will never fit in in the West.

The conflict is guaranteed. Bring in more Muslims = bring in more conflict.

Killing infidels is an act of Islamic worship.

Spoken by a creature who suffers from Islamophobia, right, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

You need help.  Real help.  Roll Eyes

Islam is conflict. Everywhere. The Religion of Perpetual Conflict. Born in conflict, lives in conflict, brings nothing but conflict.

What do you embrace about Islam, Bwian? You always avoid answering that. Are you a Musulman? If not, what do you like about Islam?  Not a complex question.
Me - nothing. I reject it completely.

You?

I am not a Muslim so I don't embrace anything about it as a religion, Soren.  Muslims?  I embrace at least one as a comrade-in-arms.  Abdul was a fine Australian soldier.  He was a Muslim as well.  He has no time to waste with Terrorism or violence or anything like that (in civilian life).  I wish you could meet a man as great as he is sometime in your life, Soren.  It would do you the world of good.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So Abdul had nuffin' to do wiv Islam, then.  You roll him out to hide your dishonesty.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 11:27am

Frank wrote on Jan 26th, 2020 at 10:12pm:

The creamy nuns stuck their fingers up your bum, Bwian, and now you are frothing for life.

Nothing valuable to add to the thread?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 11:29am

Frank wrote on Jan 27th, 2020 at 10:51am:
HBrian Ross wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 11:11pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 9:24pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 25th, 2020 at 6:17pm:
Islam will never be reconciled with Western ideals, Muslims will never fit in in the West.

The conflict is guaranteed. Bring in more Muslims = bring in more conflict.

Killing infidels is an act of Islamic worship.

Spoken by a creature who suffers from Islamophobia, right, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

You need help.  Real help.  Roll Eyes

Islam is conflict. Everywhere. The Religion of Perpetual Conflict. Born in conflict, lives in conflict, brings nothing but conflict.

What do you embrace about Islam, Bwian? You always avoid answering that. Are you a Musulman? If not, what do you like about Islam?  Not a complex question.
Me - nothing. I reject it completely.

You?

I am not a Muslim so I don't embrace anything about it as a religion, Soren.  Muslims?  I embrace at least one as a comrade-in-arms.  Abdul was a fine Australian soldier.  He was a Muslim as well.  He has no time to waste with Terrorism or violence or anything like that (in civilian life).  I wish you could meet a man as great as he is sometime in your life, Soren.  It would do you the world of good.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So Abdul had nuffin' to do wiv Islam, then.  You roll him out to hide your dishonesty.

Just more mud spreading down on the farm, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 27th, 2020 at 4:07pm

« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2020 at 4:34pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #23 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 8:47pm

Islam will dominate the world!!?

How are they going to do that?

Are they going to swim here??

The Progressive President

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 2:33pm

They've already got you eating food that's been given the satanic approval of allah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 2:41pm

moses wrote on Feb 6th, 2020 at 2:33pm:
They've already got you eating food that's been given the satanic approval of allah. 

What is your opinion then of Kosher food, Moses?   It is basically the same rules WRT cleanliness and slaughter.   Are Jews followers of "Satan" as well?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:02pm

I don't know anything about Kosher food in Australia at all.

Is it as wide spread as halal?

On the other hand, we all know the Jews are nothing like the muslims, they don't seek to force everyone around the globe to practice Judaism.

The Jews are not the world wide threat muslims are.

The problems we have to solve today 2020, all have their roots in islamic depravity, nothing at all to do with Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism etc..

islam is the problem, halal certification therefore is part and parcel of our global troubles.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:12pm

moses wrote on Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:02pm:
I don't know anything about Kosher food in Australia at all.

Is it as wide spread as halal?

On the other hand, we all know the Jews are nothing like the muslims, they don't seek to force everyone around the globe to practice Judaism.

Has a Muslim ever knocked on your door and then tried to convert you to their religion?

Have you ever seen them handing out religious pamphlets in the street?

Have you ever met a Muslim anywhere, in any situation, who has talked to you endlessly about their religion?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:15pm

Yeah sure muslims around the globe aren't killing unbelievers.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:17pm

moses wrote on Feb 6th, 2020 at 3:15pm:
Yeah sure muslims around the globe aren't killing unbelievers.

Has a Muslim ever knocked on your door and then tried to convert you to their religion?

Have you ever seen them handing out religious pamphlets in the street?

Have you ever met a Muslim anywhere, in any situation, who has talked to you endlessly about their religion?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print