Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Malaysians jailed for skipping prayers (Read 8532 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Malaysians jailed for skipping prayers
Dec 18th, 2019 at 7:32pm

Gandalf, Brian and the other apologists have often held up Malaysia as an example of a moderate Muslim country. Gandalf even tried to defend the majority support among Malaysian Muslims for the death penalty for apostasy and stoning cheating child brides to death for adultery as not what they really want, even though one state actually passed this into law. This latest news shows that even in the younger and more progressive regions in terms of the social dominance of Islam, human rights are going backwards thanks to Islam. Malaysian Muslims have imposed a whole raft of laws designed to further coerce people into adopting Islam.

Six Muslim men sentenced to jail, fine for going to waterfall instead of Friday prayers

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/six-muslim-men-sentenced-jail-144815609.html

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 1 — In what is possibly the first case in the country, six male Muslims, including three teenagers, were sentenced to a month in jail and fined over RM2,000 for skipping out on Friday prayers last August 23.

Khairul Azle Abdul Rasid, 35; Abdul Malek Mohd, 25; Muhamad Hafizi Abdul Razak, 22; Muhammad Aliff Fikri A Mazzani, 19; and two unnamed 17-year-old boys were given the sentence by Syarie judge Nik Mohd Shahril Irwan Mat Yusof at the Hulu Terengganu Lower Shariah Court earlier today after pleading guilty to a charge of deliberately missing the compulsory Friday prayers, Harian Metro reported on its website.

All six were unrepresented while Syarie Nurul Taqwa Hasbul prosecuted.

According to the Malay daily, the six were accused of violating Section 16 of the Terengganu Syariah Criminal Enactment (Takzir) amendment 2016, which provides for a maximum jail sentence of two years, or a fine up to RM3,000 on those convicted.

While all six were ordered to be locked up one month, father of two Khairul Azle got the heftiest fine of RM2,500. The others who were all bachelors were each fined RM2,400.

Citing the charge sheet, Harian Metro reported the six to have committed the Islamic offence at the Sekayu Waterfall between 1pm and 1.50pm on August 23, 2019.

The six were reportedly busted during a raid by the Terengganu Islamic Religious Affairs Department.

Its female officers had entered the recreation area first for surveillance and found the six accused to be among several people picnicking with their families at the waterfall area instead of being at the mosque for their obligatory prayers that Friday.

The male officers went in and made the arrests after Friday prayers ended, according to the daily.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Malaysians jailed for skipping prayers
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2019 at 7:42pm

i bet you orgasmed when you found this story .... right FD? Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 12:46am

John Smith wrote on Dec 18th, 2019 at 7:42pm:

i bet you orgasmed when you found this story .... right FD? Grin Grin

John Smith,

Listening to western music, is against ISLAMIC law.

Western music, is an un-ISLAMIC influence upon people - HARAM.

And what these followers of ISLAM did to the students [in search result, below] was lawful.

That consequence, must have made you very, very happy.    ....did YOU too, have an orgasm on reading the details ?

WWW search....
iraq, death at immoral picnic in the park

BTW....
Those murders occurred,    after    the U.S. had 'liberated' Iraqi society, from the oppression of Saddam Husein's regime.

Quote:

Iraq: Students beaten to death for playing music - Freemuse
[Search domain freemuse.org/news/iraq-students-beaten-to-death-for-playing-music/] https://freemuse.org/news/iraq-students-beaten-to-death-for-playing-music/
In the southern Iraqi city of Basra, dozens of men from a private militia poured into a local park where a group of students were having a picnic. The men were armed with guns, and shouted at the students that they were "immoral", because they were meeting boys and girls together, and playing music.

Iraqis, post their 'liberation'....

Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Sounds as clever as someone like yourself, 'John Smith'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 6:23am

Until a century or so ago, it was the same with Christianity.  People were fined, ostracised and imprisoned for not attending services on Sunday.  In the UK at least

Didn't matter that they lived in a snow-bound cottage miles from church. Didn't matter they didn't have decent enough clothes or even shoes suitable for attending church.  Didn't matter they had nothing to eat

All those with British genes would probably discover, were they to research their family history, that one or two of their ancestors had been punished for failure to attend church

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:19am

This is a state law which was apparently introduced in 2016. Most states now have some penalty for this sort of thing.

Malaysia certainly has regressed in the last couple of decades or so.

Yes I was wrong if I ever held up Malaysia as some bastion of religious moderation. Mea culpa.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:29am

Australia: Woman fined for having only 'one' bag to pick up dog poo. Roll Eyes
True.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 9:13am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:19am:
This is a state law which was apparently introduced in 2016. Most states now have some penalty for this sort of thing.

Yes I was wrong if I ever held up Malaysia as some bastion of religious moderation. Mea culpa.

So in a nutshell they've become more Islamic and less secular.
RaRa Islam?

IBI

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 9:20am

Correct Gordon.

20 years ago it was a very different country. People living there will attest to this.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 9:26am

It won't be long before we have such crazy laws here.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 9:33am

Gordon wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 9:13am:

So in a nutshell they've become more Islamic and less secular.

RaRa Islam?

No.

Where they have the 'space' [social 'environment'] to do so, there are elements [NOT 'more radical'] within any moslem community, which will 'emerge', and seek to assert ISLAMIC law.
[e.g. Aceh in Indonesia]
WWW search....     Sharia Is Here to Stay in Indonesia's Aceh

But these 'radicals' were there, all of the time.

They were merely 'hiding' their views, from open public 'view', previously.

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #10 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 6:58pm

What about the other two - Indonesia and Turkey?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:23pm

This is a state law which was apparently introduced in 2016.

Most states now have some penalty for this sort of thing.

Yes I was wrong if I ever held up Malaysia as some bastion of religious moderation.

Mea culpa.

Forgiven.

gandalf,

You are a moslem, a follower of ISLAM.

Q.
What could you possibly [authoritatively] know about 1/ ISLAM, about ISLAM's mores and laws, or 2/ about religious moderation ?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #12 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 9:20am:
Correct Gordon.

20 years ago it was a very different country. People living there will attest to this.

So are you saying Islam is not so cool after all?

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:34pm

This is a state law which was apparently introduced in 2016.

Most states now have some penalty for this sort of thing.

Yes I was wrong if I ever held up Malaysia as some bastion of religious moderation.

Mea culpa.

Yadda wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:23pm:

gandalf,

You are a moslem, a follower of ISLAM.

Q.
What could you possibly [authoritatively] know about 1/ ISLAM, about ISLAM's mores and laws, or 2/ about religious moderation ?

gandalf,

Allah is your god.
.....the Allah of the Koran.

Allah states, the holy and inerrant Koran states,     ...that 1/ every disbeliever is under a sentence of death, and 2/ that it is the religious obligation of every follower of ISLAM, to fight and to kill the disbelievers [before they have a chance, to die due to Allah's curses upon them].

Where is the 'space', within ISLAM, for religious moderation ?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Aw gee the poor bloody muslim can't be blamed his holy books are stacked against him/her.

this source tells us

Quote:
Fight/ Kill/ Murder:-       

In the English language, Fight can mean to : Combat, Struggle, Resist, Strife, War, do battle.

In the Arabic language, one word QATL with its DERIVATIVES can mean all of the following:

Fight: Qital, Kifah, 'Airak, Harb, etc

Kill: Qatl, Thabh, Jazr

Murder: Qatl

Slaughter: Thabh, Jazr

Slay: Qatl

KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC.

Invariably, the interpreters of the Quran use the more 'sanitised' terms to convey a more moderate connotation. This word Qital, Qatl, Qatala, Yaqtulu, Youqatilou,  is usually used against all those who do not believe in Muhammad and his Quran.

This word and its derivatives are repeated in the Quran and Ahadith at least 35,213 times.

You see KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC. are taught 35,213 times in the holy books.

then this site tells us
Quote:
[/b]164 Jihad Verses in the Koran[/b]

The Koran’s 164 Jihad Verses: K 002:178-179, 190-191, 193-194, 216-218, 244; 003:121-126, 140-143, 146, 152-158, 165-167,169, 172-173, 195; 004:071-072, 074-077, 084, 089-091, 094-095,100-104; 005:033, 035, 082; 008:001, 005, 007, 009-010, 012, 015-017, 039-048,057-060, 065-075; 009:005, 012-014, 016, 019-020, 024-026, 029,036, 038-039, 041, 044, 052, 073, 081, 083,086, 088, 092, 111, 120, 122-123; 016:110; 022:039, 058, 078; 024:053, 055; 025:052; 029:006, 069; 033:015, 018, 020, 023, 025-027, 050; 042:039; 047:004, 020, 035; 048:015-024; 049:015; 059:002, 005-008, 014; 060:009; 061:004, 011, 013; 063:004; 064:014; 066:009; 073:020; 076:008

164 verses of jihad in the quran plus the words KILL, MURDER, FIGHT, COMBAT, SLAY, PUT TO DEATH, SLAUGHTER, ETC.
are taught 35,213 times in the holy books.

Now let's be fair how many time is the word love used in the qur'an?

well this site tells us

Quote:
The word love, hubb in its various grammatical forms, is used 69 times in the Qur'an. The writer has divided these into five categories:

(1) Man's Love of Things (15 times)
(2) Human Love (15 Times)
(3) Man's Love for God (7 times)
(4) Negative - God Does Not Love The ... (22 times)
(5) God's love for Man (20 times)

A mere 79 times love is mentioned and some of this teaches that allah does not love certain people.

So we have over 35,000 times the muslims are told to slaughter etc., 164 verses of jihad and a lousy 79 verses where the word love is used,.

no wonder muslims are the top 24 listed worldwide terrorist organizations.

When will muslims and their apologists stop lying to us and deal with the hate and depravity in islamic doctrine which causes islamic terrorism? 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print