Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Malaysians jailed for skipping prayers (Read 8472 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Malaysians jailed for skipping prayers
Reply #15 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:27am

freediver wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 8:19am:
This is a state law which was apparently introduced in 2016. Most states now have some penalty for this sort of thing.

Malaysia certainly has regressed in the last couple of decades or so.

Yes I was wrong if I ever held up Malaysia as some bastion of religious moderation. Mea culpa.

What about the other two - Indonesia and Turkey?

Well, I could do what you do and cite a single incident in a country of hundreds of millions, to conclude that the country is an anti-freedom "oppressive shithole" - and ignore every single piece of evidence that disagrees with that... and then spend the next 40 pages pretending that it wasn't based on a single incident, all the while refusing to actually cite all this other evidence you assure me exists.

But I think I'll pass.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 10:10am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 9:27am:
This is a state law which was apparently introduced in 2016. Most states now have some penalty for this sort of thing.

Yes I was wrong if I ever held up Malaysia as some bastion of religious moderation. Mea culpa.

Well, I could do what you do and cite a single incident in a country of hundreds of millions, to conclude that the country is an anti-freedom "oppressive shithole" - and ignore every single piece of evidence that disagrees with that... and then spend the next 40 pages pretending that it wasn't based on a single incident, all the while refusing to actually cite all this other evidence you assure me exists.

But I think I'll pass.

gandalf,

You can't legitimately [in debate], just 'pass' ISLAM.   [i.e. pretend that ISLAM is not an influence on nations of people.]

And pretend that the precepts, the tenets, and the laws of ISLAM, are not responsible for influencing the frequent, violent and criminal behaviour of your 'brothers'.

But i know, that that is exactly what you will do.
....gandalf, why don't you surprise me, and tell me that i am mistaken.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1576661570/13#13
Quote:

gandalf,

Allah is your god.
.....the Allah of the Koran.

Allah states, the holy and inerrant Koran states,     ...that 1/ every disbeliever is under a sentence of death, and 2/ that it is the religious obligation of every follower of ISLAM, to fight and to kill the disbelievers [before they have a chance, to die due to Allah's curses upon them].

Where is the 'space', within ISLAM, for religious moderation ?

-------- >

EXAMPLE, from the U.S.A.

IN THE USA,      WATCH THE MOSQUE LEADER URGING YOUNG MOSLEM MEN TO TAKE UP ARMS IN ALLAH'S CAUSE;

Quote:

"....be brave [...'and fight and kill the enemies of Allah']
....grab on to the gun, and the sword,
don't be afraid to step out into this world and do your job."

-------- >

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and the Imam

7 min
https://youtu.be/qUYIHRRaPmA

n.b.
Moslems living in the West are actively [NOT 'accidentally'], teaching their children, how to practice ISLAM, by obedience to Allah and by obedience to the dictates of their religion.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:26am

so has Indonesia, they are becoming increasingly fundamentalist and regressive. Do you see any majority Christian countries heading down this regressive path?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:33am

But I think I'll pass.

So jailing a politician for blasphemy doesn't stop Muslims holding up a country as an example of progressive Islam?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 12:59pm

Malaysia is becoming less secular and MORE Islamic.

Why do you have a problem with this G?

IBI

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:06pm

China's establishing its new Silk Road.  That's a big area of interest to izrail.  And China is reeducating and displacing Uighurs

China is also establishing its maritime Silk Road

then there's India's latest expulsion of Muslims and India is strongly influenced by izrail

what does this all mean for muslims?

more to the point, what will it mean for Australia?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:15pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 12:59pm:

Because I am not the caricature you want me to be.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:24pm

freediver wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 11:33am:

But I think I'll pass.

So jailing a politician for blasphemy doesn't stop Muslims holding up a country as an example of progressive Islam?

No. In exactly the same way as jailing someone for holocaust denial doesn't stop you (or most other people) holding up Australia as a bastion of free speech.

Quote:

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 2:54pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 1:15pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 12:59pm:

Because I am not the caricature you want me to be.

Oh, really.     ???

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1576661570/13#13
Quote:

gandalf,

Allah is your god.
.....the Allah of the Koran.

Allah states, the holy and inerrant Koran states,     ...that 1/ every disbeliever is under a sentence of death, and 2/ that it is the religious obligation of every follower of ISLAM, to fight and to kill the disbelievers [before they have a chance, to die due to Allah's curses upon them].

Where is the 'space', within ISLAM, for religious moderation ?

gandalf,

Q.
So, is that information,     in my quote box above, incorrect ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 3:54pm

Yadda wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 2:54pm:
Allah states, the holy and inerrant Koran states,     ...that 1/ every disbeliever is under a sentence of death,

Of course its incorrect. It is directly contradicted by the inerrant Koran:

"The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." 18:29

Let there be no compulsion in religion 2:256

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 5:25pm

Quote:
2:6-7 allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment 

In their hearts is disease, so allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. 2:10

4.143 : (They are) distracted in mind even in the midst of it,- being (sincerely) for neither one group nor for another whom allah causes to go astray,- never wilt thou find for him the way.

5:41 O messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, "We believe" with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages, saying "If you are given this, take it; but if you are not given it, then beware." But he for whom allah intends fitnah - never will you possess [power to do] for him a thing against Allah. Those are the ones for whom allah does not intend to purify their hearts. For them in this world is disgrace, and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.

6.039 : Those who reject our signs are deaf and dumb,- in the midst of darkness profound: whom Allah willeth, He leaveth to wander: whom he willeth, He placeth on the way that is straight

6:125 So whoever allah wants to guide - he expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - he makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.

10.100 : No soul can believe,except by the will of allah, and he will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand

13.027 : The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his lord?" Say: "Truly allah leaveth, to stray, whom he will; But he guideth to himself those who turn to him in penitence,

13:33-34 allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them suffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter.

14.004 : We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now allah leaves straying those whom he pleases and guides whom he pleases: and he is exalted in power, full of wisdom.

14:27 allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And allah does what He wills.

17.046 : And we put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the qur'an, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy lord and him alone in the qur'an, they turn on their backs, fleeing (from the truth).

16.093 : If allah so willed, he could make you all one people: But he leaves straying whom he pleases, and he guides whom he pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions. 

17:97 And whoever allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever he sends astray - you will never find for them protectors besides him, and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces - blind, dumb and deaf. Their refuge is hell; every time it subsides We increase them in blazing fire. 

18.057 : And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the signs of his lord, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily we have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance.

19.083 : Seest thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury?

27.004 : As to those who believe not in the hereafter, we have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction.

32;13 If we had so willed, we could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the word from me will come true, "I will fill hell with jinns and men all together."

Ahh yes the inerrant qur'an definitely says that allah causes disbelief in people.

In a zillion other places it says that allah wants muzzies to slaughter these disbelievers (holler if ya want me to post them).

One sick psychopathic bit of blood crazed filth is the qur'an.

When are people going to be truthful about the qur'an?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #26 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:04pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 3:54pm:
Yadda wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 2:54pm:
Allah states, the holy and inerrant Koran states,     ...that 1/ every disbeliever is under a sentence of death,

"The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." 18:29

Yes gandalf, we can't compel the disbelievers, to believe, in Allah.
.....but if they still openly declare their disbelief, we fight against them and we kill them!
Koran 9.123
Koran 9.29
Koran 9.111
.....and many more.

Fighting against disbelievers and killing disbelievers, is not abrogated by 18:29

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 3:54pm:

Let there be no compulsion in religion 2:256

Yes gandalf, we can't compel the disbelievers, to believe, in Allah.
.....but if they still openly declare their disbelief, we fight against them and we kill them!
Koran 9.123
Koran 9.29
Koran 9.111
.....and many more.

Fighting against disbelievers and killing disbelievers, is not abrogated by 2:256

18:29, and 2:256 are presented, by the follower of ISLAM today, to present an argument to an ethical 'contest'.

But the argument which the follower of ISLAM brings to the debate, is pure deceit, through sophistry.

sophistry = = the use of fallacious arguments, especially to deceive.    a fallacious argument.

And every moslem understands the application in debate, of the fallacious argument, in order to defend ISLAM, against accusations by the enemy of Allah.

----- >

Quote:

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

- ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb, .......PROMOTING, JUSTIFYING, ISLAM's VIOLENT JIHAD

IMAGE...

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:09pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #27 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:21pm

moses wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 5:25pm:
Quote:
2:6-7 allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment 

In their hearts is disease, so allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie. 2:10

[SNIP for space]

10.100 : No soul can believe,except by the will of allah, and he will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand

13.027 : The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him from his lord?" Say: "Truly allah leaveth, to stray, whom he will; But he guideth to himself those who turn to him in penitence,

13:33-34 allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them suffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter.

14.004 : We sent not a messenger except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now allah leaves straying those whom he pleases and guides whom he pleases: and he is exalted in power, full of wisdom.

14:27 allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And allah does what He wills.

17.046 : And we put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the qur'an, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy lord and him alone in the qur'an, they turn on their backs, fleeing (from the truth).

16.093 : If allah so willed, he could make you all one people: But he leaves straying whom he pleases, and he guides whom he pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions. 

17:97 And whoever allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever he sends astray - you will never find for them protectors besides him, and We will gather them on the Day of Resurrection [fallen] on their faces - blind, dumb and deaf. Their refuge is hell; every time it subsides We increase them in blazing fire. 

18.057 : And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the signs of his lord, but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily we have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness, if thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance.

19.083 : Seest thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the unbelievers, to incite them with fury?

27.004 : As to those who believe not in the hereafter, we have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction.

32;13 If we had so willed, we could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the word from me will come true, "I will fill hell with jinns and men all together."

Ahh yes the inerrant qur'an definitely says that allah causes disbelief in people.

In a zillion other places it says that allah wants muzzies to slaughter these disbelievers (holler if ya want me to post them).

One sick psychopathic bit of blood crazed filth is the qur'an.

When are people going to be truthful about the qur'an?

Never a moslem,      ....whenever he is presenting ISLAM, to an uninformed, naive non-moslem.

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

IMAGE.....

Ali Kadri - Islamic Council of Queensland vice-president,
features in The Mosque Next Door on SBS.

Quote:

"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

Quote:

Peace and love are at the center of our religion, as evidenced by scripture and history,...”

- Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah
CITED... https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/uae-forum-promotes-dubious-islamic-peace

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:21pm

I have often stated that the *moderates* who don't want to be honest about the filth and depravity in the qur'an are quiet happy with the status quo of muslims spilling blood globally, today 21st century.

Polite gandi knows that truth will destroy his religion, so rather that see islam die he prefers the global atrocities being committed in the name of allah.

Every single muslim who lies and says the qur'an is infallible and unchangeable, by definition supports every single atrocity committed in the name of allah.

Support the cause, you support the atrocities engendered.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #29 - Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:33pm

moses wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 6:21pm:
I have often stated that the *moderates* who don't want to be honest about the filth and depravity in the qur'an are quiet happy with the status quo of muslims spilling blood globally, today 21st century.

Polite gandi knows that truth will destroy his religion, so rather that see islam die he prefers the global atrocities being committed in the name of allah.

Every single muslim who lies and says the qur'an is infallible and unchangeable, by definition supports every single atrocity committed in the name of allah.

Support the cause, you support the atrocities engendered.

And they do !!!!

Every moslem, is a moslem !

Every moslem, is a follower, of ISLAM !

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Moslem = = a follower of ISLAM.

Checkout the 'Aussie' moslem children, being taught by their own parents,
how to practice ISLAM.   !!!!!!

-------- >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1536141258/46#46

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1534830555/0#0

Its ISLAM.

Its ISLAM.

Its ISLAM.

Stupid !

Stupid !

Stupid !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print