Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33
Send Topic Print
Folau vs Yassmin (Read 31070 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Folau vs Yassmin
Reply #210 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Let's go for a straight answer this time. We'll do a multiple choice.

Who are Setanta's "you people"?

A. The AIDS-spreaders and their handbags

B. The leftards

C. The Muslims and their filthy apologists

D. The race-traitors

E. The tinted hoards and dirty racist Boongs

F. So mean and offensive, especially to Setanta

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 10:02pm

I blame Islam, but that's just moi.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #212 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 10:13pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 10:02pm:
I blame Islam, but that's just moi.

Wise decision? Perhaps.

If I have ever used "you people" it would be monk's drunks and for all I know they could meet "all of the above". How would I know? Do you want to confess? It's OK. I use a proxy, it's like an internet condom. Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 11:43pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
I don't feel the need to support his religious beliefs that I do not share, I also don't support all the butt hurt from him expressing his fucked up beliefs. You people want, no scream for a black and white solution.

Are they screamers?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 10:00am

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 9:36pm:
I'm giving Aussie a chance to know the answer he asked in that thread and the chance to acknowledge how far you will suck up his arse. I'm sure he will continue to take my advice and abstain from giving permission.

I don't give a rats arse about your gripe with Aussie in another thread. Why are you trying to deflect to Aussie in a thread that has nothing to do with him? The fact that you are should have given you the answer to this question

Setanta wrote on Jul 6th, 2019 at 9:36pm:
How do you come to that conclusion?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 12:18pm

Seeings how Peccarhead is always championing refugees in detention human rights according to the UN etc etc.

How about he take heed of The UNs Declaration of Human Rights regarding Israel Folau?

Article 18.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private,to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

And Article 19:

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas "through any media" and regardless of frontiers.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #216 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 3:03pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 12:18pm:
Seeings how Peccarhead is always championing refugees in detention human rights according to the UN etc etc.

How about he take heed of The UNs Declaration of Human Rights regarding Israel Folau?

Article 18.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private,to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

And Article 19:

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas "through any media" and regardless of frontiers.

No-one stopped Folau from doing that.  It is self evident he said what he wanted to say.  Now....come the contractual consequences.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 3:15pm

Article 18.

And Article 19:

Not sure what your point is, as those freedoms haven't been taken away from him.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:21pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 3:03pm:

Article 18.

And Article 19:

No-one stopped Folau from doing that.  It is self evident he said what he wanted to say.  Now....come the contractual consequences.

And his contract ... or contractual obligations are contrary to his constitutional rights & the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #219 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:24pm

Nope.  I can contract out of a right the UNHCR might seek to give me.

The bloke signed up for $M4 on conditions.  Breach them......bye bye.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 3:15pm:

Article 18.

And Article 19:

Not sure what your point is, as those freedoms haven't been taken away from him.

They've been overridden.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 6:40pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:24pm:

Article 18.

And Article 19:

They've been overridden.

it was Folaus decision to override them

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:24pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:24pm:

Article 18.

And Article 19:

They've been overridden.

it was Folaus decision to override them

He didn't over ride his rights Giovanni

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:25pm

What's the matter, Setanta?

Cat got your tongue?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!