Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20
Send Topic Print
So Now Mark Knight is Racist?... ffs.. (Read 10318 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: So Now Mark Knight is Racist?... ffs..
Reply #195 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:05pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:01pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Gum tree?

Eucalyptus tree?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No....we give them the names of people....like Harry, Marcia etc.

You'd be far better off and remember their names much more easily if you named them after politicians. They'd all be c\/nt tree. It's the patriotic thing to do.

Oh.....we do have a moot tree!  ('Moot' to rhyme with book.)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #196 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:07pm

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #197 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:06pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
Quote:
Do you remember accusing me of lying about what Gandalf said, then refusing to read the quotes when I presented them to you?

That is not what happened, but let's assume it was.  Whatever you want to call it.......it is not a defence of Islam or of Muslims.  It was an argument about who said what.

Quote:
The "except" is meaningless, unless you think Islam has an automatic association with violence.

Ah.....almost a lightbulb moment for you there Effendi! 

At OzPol...it is a given that 'Islam has an automatic association with violence.'  That is the point.  If there is violence mentioned here, on random occasions, I will ask the question (not mine....one used by the person I am mocking...and to mock OzPol's obsession with the issue)...."I wonder what Mosque they went to."

Are you saying Gandalf is not a Muslim, or that you were not defending him when you insisted he did not say the things you refused to read him saying?

Oh, and you also have a tendency to forget a conversation you had ten minutes ago.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #198 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:24pm

You are so predictable.

Quote:
Are you saying Gandalf is not a Muslim, or that you were not defending him when you insisted he did not say the things you refused to read him saying?

Yes ~ Gandalf is a Muslim.....but he is not 'Muslims.'   Wink

You really are a very naughty boy Effendi.

Quote:
That is not what happened, but let's assume it was.  Whatever you want to call it.......it is not a defence of Islam or of Muslims.  It was an argument about who said what.

Quote:
Oh, and you also have a tendency to forget a conversation you had ten minutes ago.

Really?  Let's see the evidence, Effendi.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:31pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #199 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:31pm

So you are actually arguing that you defend individual Muslims, but you do not defend Muslims?

If Gandalf was not a Muslim, would you have insisted he did not say those things you refuse to read him saying?

What exactly is your complaint about others associating Islam with violence, other than a defence of Islam and Muslims? Or does that not count because you did it more than ten minutes ago so cannot be expected to remember it?
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:36pm by freediver »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #200 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:38pm

freediver wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:31pm:
So you are actually arguing that you defend individual Muslims, but you do not defend Muslims?

Effendi.....I took a position of support of a Member here.  His user name is Gandalf.   Let's assume you are a Methodist.  If I 'defend' you, am I defending "Methodists?"

Further, on that issue of who said what in the 'mindless collective' thing, despite me asking you many times, you never ever managed to demonstrate with evidence/context, which of the two of you introduced the term.

Because of that, and because you often misrepresent what I post, I backed Gandalf the poster, not Gandalf the Muslim.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #201 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:41pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Effendi.....I took a position of support of a Member here.  His user name is Gandalf.   Let's assume you are a Methodist.  If I 'defend' you, am I defending "Methodists?"

Further, on that issue of who said what in the 'mindless collective' thing, despite me asking you many times, you never ever managed to demonstrate with evidence/context, which of the two of you introduced the term.

Because of that, and because you often misrepresent what I post, I backed Gandalf the poster, not Gandalf the Muslim.

Given that you openly refused to read the evidence, how can you now say what evidence was presented?

If Gandalf was not a Muslim, would you have insisted he did not say those things you refuse to read him saying?

What exactly is your complaint about others associating Islam with violence, and your idiotic response of associating Islam with violence to get back at them, other than a defence of Islam and Muslims? Or does that not count because you did it more than ten minutes ago so cannot be expected to remember it?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

You can defend a person without defending his religion or points of view. It's easy, just say so. I defend Gandalf's right to defend himself, his right to hold the position he does and his point of view, his view of his religion, just as I do Yadda's. On the other hand, to me his religion is indefensible and a pox on man, as is Yadda's. How Gandalf deals with my views and his religion is another story.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #203 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 10:03pm

Gee, question after question!  And I am courteous enough to answer you, despite the fact that you rarely, if ever answer any of mine.  Here are are some questions for you:

1.  Why is Mothra banned?
2.  Why is John Smith banned?
3.  Why is Unforgiven banned?
4.  Will their ban end and when?

Now back to you:

Quote:
Given that you openly refused to read the evidence, how can you now say what evidence was presented?

Easy.  You never presented the evidence when asked for it.

Quote:

I insisted on nothing.  That's you verballing me.  My point was/is....given your refusal to provide an answer to my question, and given your appalling record on misrepresenting what your Members actually post.....I went with Gandalf, the Member.  You elected to conclude (in some bizarre way) that I elected to support him because he is Muslim.

Quote:
What exactly is your complaint about others associating Islam with violence, and your idiotic response of associating Islam with violence to get back at them, other than a defence of Islam and Muslims? Or does that not count because you did it more than ten minutes ago so cannot be expected to remember it?

How do you expect anyone to answer that convoluted question, Effendi?

I'll answer it in the context of my point, this way.

1.  Something awful happens, suggestive that a Muslim might be involved.  Gordon will post...."I wonder what Mosque he goes to."

2.  Something awful happens, suggestive that maybe a Muslim might not be involved.  To mock Gordon and the endemic Islam bash here at OzPol....I ask, "I wonder what Mosque he goes to?"

Effendi, it is fact that here at OzPol many take the position that all violence is the work of Islam.

I take the piss out of that, and I wish I could be as terrific as Karnal is at it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 10:21pm

So Christianity - your own culture in so far as you partake in Western civilisation - is a pox but gandalf's Islam that is trying to destroy your culture is some quest for personal fulfilment.
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2018 at 6:56pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:02am

Mark Knight sums up .....

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:09am

Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 7:01pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:48pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Gum tree?

Eucalyptus tree?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No....we give them the names of people....like Harry, Marcia etc.

You'd be far better off and remember their names much more easily if you named them after politicians. They'd all be c\/nt tree. It's the patriotic thing to do.

Oh.....we do have a moot tree!  ('Moot' to rhyme with book.)

That's spelt "mut"

Quote:
TOP DEFINITION
mutsex
Australian slang for a vagina.
"Oi! Show us ya mut!"

Moot .... like most of your points are usually moot.  Wink

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #207 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:28am

For Aussie:-

Unforgiven is banned because he is a blatant troll - nothing but.  Occasionally he comes up with something of value, but the rest is just pure crop-dusting and personal vitriol and other rubbish.

Not sure about the others, though... certainly none I've seen worse at personal nonsense than you, dear Aussie - when the mood strikes.  Look at the last couple of days dispassionately...

Mothra might get feminsty-touchy when the bottle hits at night... John Smith I've never understood being banned apart from his Italian blood ... Rhino had some good stuff to contribute and often a different view....

Anyway - apart from Unforgiven with his endless nonsense personal shyte - I don't know why any of them are banned....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #208 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:36am

freediver wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 9:06pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
Quote:
Do you remember accusing me of lying about what Gandalf said, then refusing to read the quotes when I presented them to you?

Quote:
The "except" is meaningless, unless you think Islam has an automatic association with violence.

Ah.....almost a lightbulb moment for you there Effendi! 

At OzPol...it is a given that 'Islam has an automatic association with violence.'  That is the point.  If there is violence mentioned here, on random occasions, I will ask the question (not mine....one used by the person I am mocking...and to mock OzPol's obsession with the issue)...."I wonder what Mosque they went to."

The daily reports of Muslims stabbing and killing and attacking Infidels while  shouting 'Allahu Akbar' don't help their cause as the religion of peace and women's equality.

Maybe if they, as a group, constrained their more radical members, their reputation would not be so shot....... it's no good telling the family of that girl murdered on the London bridge that Muslims as a rule are not violent people.... or the grieving parents of the victims of the crowd bombing at a music festival... or the families of the Paris victims ... or the women raped for parading like cat meat .... or those in the Boston Marathon....

When a Muslim kills for Islam it is non-violent.... when a Christian bomb kills a warlord and his henchmen - that is violent Crusaderism... and utterly evil.

Double standard not??

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:25am

What cracks me up about the slimer scum is that you can mention terrorism.....and nothing happens. Yes terrorism is an american word designed to instill fear. Say "islamic terrorism" and the slimers go on a rampage. Guilty reaction...perhaps.  Roll Eyes

What about questioning them?
It starts out all smiles and lies...then throw a few facts at them and that stupid tongue accent comes out, the finger starts getting waved around and the fkkkers start yelling and talking over everyone as if they are the supreme person. Hilarious to watch.

I hate islam, as well as all religion but islam is at the top. They are cowards and they are liars....and all their little scumbag followers will sit quietly idle while their heavy handed wankers go bat shite crazy and deliberately hurt or kill innocent people. Why? Because they know themselves that they will be dead if they speak out. Much like the US gov tbh.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20
Send Topic Print