Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Send Topic Print
So Now Mark Knight is Racist?... ffs.. (Read 10173 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: So Now Mark Knight is Racist?... ffs..
Reply #225 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:45am

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:43am:
Frank wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
Defacing women is for their own good.

Oh look, Frank once again cynically goes for the 'women's lib' moral card - hoping that no one notices that the quote in my sig proves him to be a complete hypocrite on this matter.

It's funny how you Muslims are always the victim when in fact members of your community have done more than the Australian public has done to you. Rapes, murders, terrorism etc etc etc.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #226 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:54am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:45am:

Oh look, Frank once again cynically goes for the 'women's lib' moral card - hoping that no one notices that the quote in my sig proves him to be a complete hypocrite on this matter.

It's funny how you Muslims are always the victim when in fact members of your community have done more than the Australian public has done to you. Rapes, murders, terrorism etc etc etc.

White non-Muslims commit the majority of those crimes.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:56am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:54am:

Have a look at the last 2 decades Pecca. There's a list of attempted and accomplished muslim nutjobs terrorist acts. And Muslims wonder why their community isn't popular.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #228 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:59am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:56am:

Have a look at the last 2 decades Pecca. There's a list of attempted and accomplished muslim nutjobs terrorist acts. And Muslims wonder why their community isn't popular.

Yep, there sure are.

However, the majority of rapes, murders, and terrorist attacks are committed by non-Muslims.

It seems strange that you choose to ignore this fact.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:51am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:59am:

Yep, there sure are.

However, the majority of rapes, murders, and terrorist attacks are committed by non-Muslims.

Can you produce the lists of all these terrorist attacks this century please?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #230 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:19pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:37am:
freediver wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 9:09pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:33pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 16th, 2018 at 1:35pm:
And you are wrong that only racists believe in race. You do too. That is how you were able to decide that Serena belongs to a particular group of people, whose only commonality is race

false logic FD. The commonality of Serena's "group" is that she is African American. That is not, and need not be, a race. African Americans obviously have distinctive physical and cultural identifiers that need not have anything to do with what you term "race".

Quote:
You not only believe in race, you are racist. The different standards you apply, based on race, without any other racist having to explain to you what racial group she belongs to, make race real.

Grin only I'm not applying standards "based on race" - as explained above. Again, I can identify physical and/or cultural markers that lead to racism, without having to believe in "race".

Ah, so you are not racist, you just think a different standard should be applied to African Americans compared to say, white people? Which is nothing to do with race, unless someone (eg, a cartoonist) tries to apply the same standard to black people and white, in which case it is racism?

And races don't exist, but you can still be racist by being mean to Muslims?

race exists in the mind of the racist. That is enough to legitimacy say that 'racism' is a real thing. Not sure how many times I'll have to repeat this before it finally sinks in.

And "being mean" to muslims is not itself racist. Saying "racist" things like all muslims are lazy, or all muslims are retarded due to inbreeding is.

If race does not exist in your mind, how were you able to know what race Williams was, and hence how to twist the cartoon into racism?

If a person said they hate African Americans, would you accept their argument they are not racist because they mean the same thing as you do when you talk about applying different standards to African Americans versus white people?

Is it racist to say all Muslims believe in Muhammad?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:20pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:51am:

Yep, there sure are.

The majority of rapes, murders, and terrorist attacks are committed by non-Muslims.

Why do you ignore this fact?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #232 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:21pm

Because you are lying Greg.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:23pm

freediver wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:21pm:

No.

It's a fact.

The majority of rapes, murders, and terrorist attacks are committed by non-Muslims.

In fact, the vast majority of rapes, murders, and terrorist attacks are committed by non-Muslims.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #234 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 1:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:39am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 17th, 2018 at 3:45pm:
Someone should invent a new term similar to 'Godwin's Law' that describes the inevitability of any discussion on criticism of speech becoming an Islam-bashing exercise.

'Effendi's Law'

Grin

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #235 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:11pm

freediver wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:19pm:
If race does not exist in your mind, how were you able to know what race Williams was, and hence how to twist the cartoon into racism?

No FD, again the premise is wrong. I don't have to "know" what race Williams is to know whether or not she is a victim of racism. In this case depicting her as a beastly, hysterical Jim Crowe carricature so blatantly contrasted with the good, petite "white" opponent - is all I need to know. Just like i don't have to accept that muslims are some sort of race to know that saying "all muslims are lazy" or "all muslims are retarded due to inbreeding" is racist.

If a person said they hate African Americans, would you accept their argument they are not racist because they mean the same thing as you do when you talk about applying different standards to African Americans versus white people?

thats incoherent gibberish - but no.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:40pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 3:11pm:

No FD, again the premise is wrong. I don't have to "know" what race Williams is to know whether or not she is a victim of racism. In this case depicting her as a beastly, hysterical Jim Crowe carricature so blatantly contrasted with the good, petite "white" opponent - is all I need to know. Just like i don't have to accept that muslims are some sort of race to know that saying "all muslims are lazy" or "all muslims are retarded due to inbreeding" is racist.

OK - would you credit Muslims' strong tendency - rather than all - for laziness and inbreeding?  After all, these attributes are not unrelated to reality - you woudn't be sensitive about them if they were not based on real attributes.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:21pm:

No.

It's a fact.

In fact, the vast majority of rapes, murders, and terrorist attacks are committed by non-Muslims.

Who the bloody hell let YOU back in, Turd??  FFS!!!!! Don't we have enough shite already without you clogging up the S bend of Ozpolitics??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 9:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:51am:

Yep, there sure are.

Why do you ignore this fact?

Because you have nothing.  Grin Where's the list I aked for?
Show me the list of them. Go worldwide ffs....just to give you a bit more room to move.... Cheesy

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #239 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 11:29pm

The problem is when a non muslim commits a terrorist attack, it is not referred to as a terrorist attack.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Send Topic Print