Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Govt cutting foreign aid to Palestinian terrorists (Read 16675 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Govt cutting foreign aid to Palestinian terrorists
Reply #90 - Aug 3rd, 2018 at 6:03pm

No speaka da English, eh?

Why should FD have to trawl through your edits?

Come now, G, you might as well be asking FD if he upholds the use of porkies in his campaign against the Muselman.

And we all know the answer to that one, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #91 - Aug 3rd, 2018 at 6:43pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 3rd, 2018 at 3:15pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 3rd, 2018 at 12:38pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:39pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Read your own quote. We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists.

Muslim accounting.

Sorry FD, would you mind pointing out where in my quote it says they withdraw $10 million to give to the terrorists? I must have missed that. Its possible its in the same place as where the ABC prove that "muslims are lazy".

It's in the bit you deleted from the quote.

Are you still confused about what I was referring to Gandalf? Hint: you deleted after hitting the quote button.

Super confused FD.

Did you mean I deleted it "after hitting the post button"?

If so, as site administrator I assume you have the logs of what was deleted. Can you show us? I honestly can't remember deleting anything, and I don't know why you would expect me to - being nearly a month since I posted it.

Also why did you go from "Read your own quote" in your first reply - to err actually "It's in the bit you deleted from the quote". Are you saying I deleted the incriminating part sometime between me posting post#10 and your next reply? Well we know thats not true - as there is no  "last edited by gandalf on.." note on post#10. So if thats not the case - what do we have left? Was your reply#14 actually referring to something that was already deleted - even though you made no mention of anything deleted, and indeed stated clearly "Read your own [presumably undeleted] quote"?

This is not gandalf the evasive muslim FD - surely even you can see this is reeeeeally confusing - and you are not helping by refusing to explain anything other than through cryptic clues.

You hit the quote button. This quotes the entire post. You then deleted the relevant bits - the quotes from the politician that were originally posted by you, and that I refer you to. These make it bleeding obvious what I was referring to. Then you spent several pages pretending not to know what I was referring to and pretending that the statements from the politician that you yourself originally posted to not support what I said.

It was typical Muslim evasiveness.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Aug 3rd, 2018 at 11:51pm

Here's an idea, FD: why don't you post the bits G cunningly edited out?

You could wipe that smirk off the Muslim's face with one quote - you know, the bleedingly obvious one.

Go on, give us all a chuckle.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 9:01am

He wouldn't learn anything if I did it all for him. He'd probably just delete it again and do another 'please explain'.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 9:32am

freediver wrote on Aug 4th, 2018 at 9:01am:
He wouldn't learn anything if I did it all for him. He'd probably just delete it again and do another 'please explain'.

Good point. He's devious, that's for sure.

Perhaps you could summarise the quote for us. You know, just give us the gist. He won't delete that.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #95 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 9:35am

I just quoted the summary. With links.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Aug 4th, 2018 at 9:36am

Where?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #97 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:52am

freediver wrote on Aug 3rd, 2018 at 6:43pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 3rd, 2018 at 3:15pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 3rd, 2018 at 12:38pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:39pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Read your own quote. We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists.

Muslim accounting.

Sorry FD, would you mind pointing out where in my quote it says they withdraw $10 million to give to the terrorists? I must have missed that. Its possible its in the same place as where the ABC prove that "muslims are lazy".

It's in the bit you deleted from the quote.

Are you still confused about what I was referring to Gandalf? Hint: you deleted after hitting the quote button.

Super confused FD.

Did you mean I deleted it "after hitting the post button"?

If so, as site administrator I assume you have the logs of what was deleted. Can you show us? I honestly can't remember deleting anything, and I don't know why you would expect me to - being nearly a month since I posted it.

Also why did you go from "Read your own quote" in your first reply - to err actually "It's in the bit you deleted from the quote". Are you saying I deleted the incriminating part sometime between me posting post#10 and your next reply? Well we know thats not true - as there is no  "last edited by gandalf on.." note on post#10. So if thats not the case - what do we have left? Was your reply#14 actually referring to something that was already deleted - even though you made no mention of anything deleted, and indeed stated clearly "Read your own [presumably undeleted] quote"?

This is not gandalf the evasive muslim FD - surely even you can see this is reeeeeally confusing - and you are not helping by refusing to explain anything other than through cryptic clues.

You hit the quote button. This quotes the entire post. You then deleted the relevant bits - the quotes from the politician that were originally posted by you, and that I refer you to. These make it bleeding obvious what I was referring to. Then you spent several pages pretending not to know what I was referring to and pretending that the statements from the politician that you yourself originally posted to not support what I said.

cryptic FD still wants to play his childish games.

You are not helping FD, apart from apparently satisfying some bizarre fetish of yours to evade by confusing.

Just quote the damn thing I allegedly deleted can you?

I still have no idea what you are talking about, and I have no idea why you would expect me to with this cryptic nonsense. The only thing I quoted was the ABC article in the OP. I have read and reread it several times - nowhere, repeat *NOWHERE* does it say $10 million are given to terrorists.

Quote:

Seriously, do you have any idea how absurd this sounds - after your childish shenanigans to do anything but clearly explain what I've been asking for over a month? And no, by "clearly explain" I don't mean lead me up the garden path with this idiotic "just quote the quote you quoted and then deleted over a month ago". I mean just quote the damn quote to support the claim you made in reply#14. Here, I'll even post the entire article, unedited if it helps - just highlight the part where it says "We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists."
« Last Edit: Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:02pm by polite_gandalf »  

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #98 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:53am

entire quote doesn't fit on previous post. Here you go FD, please get out the crayons for me...

Quote:
Australia ends direct aid to Palestinian Authority

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-02/australia-ends-direct-aid-to-palestinian-authority/9932828

Australia has ceased providing direct aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA), with Foreign Minister Julie Bishop saying the donations could increase the self-governing body's capacity to pay Palestinians convicted of politically motivated violence.

Ms Bishop said funding was cut to the World Bank's Multi-Donor Trust Fund for the Palestinian Recovery and Development Program after writing to the Palestinian Authority in late May seeking assurance that Australian funding was not going to Palestinian criminals.

Australia sends about $10 million in aid to Palestine territories. It will now direct its funds through the United Nations.

Concerns have been raised by some Coalition politicians, including backbencher Eric Abetz, that the money sent through the World Bank had gone towards funding violence in the region.

Ms Bishop said she was confident no Australian funds had been used inappropriately.

"I am confident that previous Australian funding to the PA through the World Bank has been used as intended," she said in a statement.

"However, I am concerned that in providing funds for this aspect of the PA's operations, there is an opportunity for it to use its own budget to [fund] activities that Australia would never support."

"Any assistance provided by the Palestine Liberation Organisation to those convicted of politically motivated violence is an affront to Australian values and undermines the prospect of meaningful peace between Israel and the Palestinians," she added.

Australia allocated $43 million for humanitarian assistance in the region for the current fiscal year, which began on July 1.

Australia following US lead

In March, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised the US Government for passing a law that suspended some financial aid to the Palestinians over the stipends paid to families of Palestinians killed or jailed in fighting with Israel.

Mr Netanyahu said the Taylor Force Act, named after an American killed in Israel by a Palestinian in 2016, a "powerful signal by the US that changes the rules" by cutting "hundreds of millions of dollars for the Palestinian Authority that they invest in encouraging terrorism".

The Palestinians say the families are victims of violence.

An injured man is carried by severall men at the site of the clashes near gaza
PHOTO: An injured Palestinian man is evacuated during the protests. (Reuters: Mohammed Salem)
Palestinian official Nabil Abu Rdeneh condemned the law, saying it did not "allow for the creation of an atmosphere conducive to peace".

Mr Abetz welcomed Ms Bishop's decision.

"Minister Bishop's strong and decisive decision today to ensure that the Palestinian Authority can no longer use our aid to free up money in its budget for state-promoted terrorism is very positive," Mr Abetz said.

"It is vital that we ensure that our foreign aid is not being spent on, or making money available for, the promotion of terrorism and so funnelling our aid to the Palestinian Territories through the United Nations will provide greater assurance that the Palestinian Authority's clever accounting cannot occur," he added.

Ms Bishop said the United Nations' Humanitarian Fund helps 1.9 million people, predominately in the Gaza Strip where the humanitarian situation continues to deteriorate.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #99 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:59am

As you said FD in reply#14 "Read your own quote" - which apparently reveals your claim that "We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists."

Well, "my own quote" (which by that you apparently didn't actually mean "my own quote" - but the entire article from which my quote came from - correct?) - is posted above. *CLEARLY* nowhere does it say anything remotely related to what you claim about the $10 million going to terrorists.

So what happened FD? You clearly screwed up - and thats ok, we all do it. But if you could just explain what you really meant, that will clear up a lot of confusion. Thanks.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #100 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm

Quote:
Well, "my own quote" (which by that you apparently didn't actually mean "my own quote" - but the entire article from which my quote came from - correct?)

No Gandalf. Again, if you had not deleted it when quoting my post it would have been obvious, and it is still obvious, and it is still there if you follow the links back, and you still refuse to quote the same extract you did previously.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #101 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 1:46pm

freediver wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm:
you still refuse to quote the same extract you did previously.

If you are still confused, its there in post# 10. Would you like me to requote post# 10 for you again? That, by the way, is the quote you quoted in post# 14 when you claimed $10 million went to terrorists.

You are rambling incoherent nonsense. You cannot even clearly explain what it is I allegedly quoted and deleted, and then have the spunk to say its all so very obvious, and that in fact its me who's being evasive! Why? Well its obvious why, because we both know nowhere does it say in anything I quoted (or deleted) that $10 million was given to terrorists, and you are doing your usual "round and round the garden" routine to avoid this.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #102 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:37pm

See, it's not quite so confusing is it Gandalf?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Aug 7th, 2018 at 11:16pm

Quote:
You are rambling incoherent nonsense.

freediver wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:37pm:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #104 - Aug 8th, 2018 at 9:28am

freediver wrote on Aug 7th, 2018 at 7:37pm:

Your right FD - not confusing at all that you are pathetically resorting to childish cryptic games to deflect from the fact that nowhere in anything I quoted - deleted or otherwise - is there anything remotely mentioning that $10 million was given to terrorists.

We are all crystal clear on that.

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print