Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Govt cutting foreign aid to Palestinian terrorists (Read 16643 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Govt cutting foreign aid to Palestinian terrorists
Reply #30 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Do you have a figure, FD?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #31 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:45pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
How many rock throwers have the Israeli's killed?

I'm not sure if they keep records on that, FD. If you're asking how many underage suspects they've illegally detained, I'm sure you can find this out.

Is that a euphemism for kill?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:55pm

freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 9:45pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:46pm:
How many rock throwers have the Israeli's killed?

I'm not sure if they keep records on that, FD. If you're asking how many underage suspects they've illegally detained, I'm sure you can find this out.

Is that a euphemism for kill?

Don't want to answer the question?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:23am:
Are you equating incompetence with benign intent?

Governments are obliged to do just this, FD. In military terms, it's called proportionate response.

Israel has been the subject of a number of UN resolutions that pointed this out.

They were not favourable resolutions either, but they carried the support of an overwhelming majority of the UN which condemned Israel's lack of a proportionate response to the malevolent intent of young boys throwing stones.

One country - the US - vetoed these resolutions in the Security Council.

It is a jolly world, no?

Cancelling aid to Palestinian terrorists is proportionate enough response for you?

How is it illegal to detain 'peaceful, vast-majority, mainstream' rock-throwing Muslims?

Wounding them seriously is a proportionate response.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm

Quote:
Australia ‘worthy of being spat on’: Nabil Shaath condemns decision to cancel $10 million in aid

A senior Palestinian Authority official has condemned a decision by the Australian government to cancel $10 million in aid, describing Australia as “worthy of being spat on” and “servants of the US”.

Nabil Shaath, who advises PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas on foreign affairs and international relations, told a television station he had been “angered greatly” by the decision.

“Australia’s decision about transferring $10 million angered me greatly. That’s all that Australia pays — $10 million that it pays to us, to the PA, through the international bank,” he said.

“(Australia) said that it transferred (the aid) to the UN Children’s Fund, UNICEF, so that it would not serve the payment of the salaries of the (martyrs and prisoners’) families.

“In other words, the truth is they are worthy of being spat on. You (Australians) are the servants of the US.

“We do not want to declare war on Australia. But it cannot be, in other words, sometimes there is insolence that is impossible (to accept). I don’t want your $10 million. I don’t want to chase after them.”

Australia allocated $43.8 million in humanitarian assistance to the region in 2017-18 and cut it to $43m in 2018-19.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/australia-wort...

We should cancel all aid to Palestine and spend that money on Australians

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 8:12pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:30pm:
Quote:
Australia ‘worthy of being spat on’: Nabil Shaath condemns decision to cancel $10 million in aid

A senior Palestinian Authority official has condemned a decision by the Australian government to cancel $10 million in aid, describing Australia as “worthy of being spat on” and “servants of the US”.

Nabil Shaath, who advises PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas on foreign affairs and international relations, told a television station he had been “angered greatly” by the decision.

“Australia’s decision about transferring $10 million angered me greatly. That’s all that Australia pays — $10 million that it pays to us, to the PA, through the international bank,” he said.

“(Australia) said that it transferred (the aid) to the UN Children’s Fund, UNICEF, so that it would not serve the payment of the salaries of the (martyrs and prisoners’) families.

“In other words, the truth is they are worthy of being spat on. You (Australians) are the servants of the US.

“We do not want to declare war on Australia. But it cannot be, in other words, sometimes there is insolence that is impossible (to accept). I don’t want your $10 million. I don’t want to chase after them.”

Australia allocated $43.8 million in humanitarian assistance to the region in 2017-18 and cut it to $43m in 2018-19.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/australia-wort...

We should cancel all aid to Palestine and spend that money on Australians

How to win friends and influence people.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 8:41pm

FD, why are you evading questions? We know you're here. You're reading this now.

See our replies below. We've all been patient, understanding and thoughtful in our answers to your questions. We always reply to your posts.

Why don't you answer in return? We call this common courtesy. Why do you decline to engage in the human interplay of dialogue?

Is something wrong?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:18pm:

Governments are obliged to do just this, FD. In military terms, it's called proportionate response.

Israel has been the subject of a number of UN resolutions that pointed this out.

They were not favourable resolutions either, but they carried the support of an overwhelming majority of the UN which condemned Israel's lack of a proportionate response to the malevolent intent of young boys throwing stones.

It is a jolly world, no?

Cancelling aid to Palestinian terrorists is proportionate enough response for you?

How is it illegal to detain 'peaceful, vast-majorityat, mainstream' rock-throwing Muslims?

Good question, dear boy. Allow me to demonstrate an answer.

It's illegal under Israeli law to detain children under 12. It's illegal under Israeli law to detain children under 16 without informing their parents. It's illegal to detain any person without trial.

And it's illegal under Israeli law to breach the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, of which Israel is a signatory.

I'm not talking of cancelling aid to Palestinian terrorists or killing Palestinian children, a subject on which FD alludes to but doesn't want to talk about.

No, I'm talking about detaining hundreds of kids as young as 10 in military prisons for throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers. I'm talking about doing so to some for more than 2 years, and not even attempting to inform their parents.

In the civilised world, we call this a disproportionate response. What do you people call it?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #38 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 10:01pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
FD, why are you evading questions? We know you're here. You're reading this now.

See our replies below. We've all been patient, understanding and thoughtful in our answers to your questions. We always reply to your posts.

Why don't you answer in return? We call this common courtesy. Why do you decline to engage in the human interplay of dialogue?

Is something wrong?

He evaded my question about whether White People are genetically superior to Indigenous Peoples.

You see, he's actually quite clever, this FD. He doesn't directly answer questions so that no one can quote him later on as saying one thing or another. It comes with the turf of being a Forum master, I suspect.

Kunning, no?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 1:13am

Auggie wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 10:01pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 8:41pm:

Is something wrong?

He evaded my question about whether White People are genetically superior to Indigenous Peoples.

You see, he's actually quite clever, this FD. He doesn't directly answer questions so that no one can quote him later on as saying one thing or another. It comes with the turf of being a Forum master, I suspect.

Kunning, no?

So why would a poster chase people around for years in a craven attempt to get them to "confess" to things they don't believe, when he won't allow himself the most mealy-mouthed whimper of what he may himself believe?

I'm curious. I'm keen to hear what you believe.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #40 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:39pm

freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Read your own quote. We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists.

Muslim accounting.

Sorry FD, would you mind pointing out where in my quote it says they withdraw $10 million to give to the terrorists? I must have missed that. Its possible its in the same place as where the ABC prove that "muslims are lazy".

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:36pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 9:22pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2018 at 5:18pm:

It is a jolly world, no?

How is it illegal to detain 'peaceful, vast-majorityat, mainstream' rock-throwing Muslims?

Good question, dear boy. Allow me to demonstrate an answer.

It's illegal under Israeli law to detain children under 12. It's illegal under Israeli law to detain children under 16 without informing their parents. It's illegal to detain any person without trial.

And it's illegal under Israeli law to breach the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, of which Israel is a signatory.

I'm not talking of cancelling aid to Palestinian terrorists or killing Palestinian children, a subject on which FD alludes to but doesn't want to talk about.

No, I'm talking about detaining hundreds of kids as young as 10 in military prisons for throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers. I'm talking about doing so to some for more than 2 years, and not even attempting to inform their parents.

In the civilised world, we call this a disproportionate response. What do you people call it?

Arab 'children":

Etc, etc.

You are 'not talking about' this and that because you are making shite up as usual.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Jul 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jul 16th, 2018 at 1:39pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Read your own quote. We put $10 million into the Palestinian Authority's bank account. They withdraw a 'different' $10 million to give to terrorists.

Muslim accounting.

Sorry FD, would you mind pointing out where in my quote it says they withdraw $10 million to give to the terrorists? I must have missed that. Its possible its in the same place as where the ABC prove that "muslims are lazy".

It's in the bit you deleted from the quote.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #43 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 9:21am

So if quote the entire article, we'll see the part where it says $10 million of Australian aid is given to terrorists will we FD?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Jul 17th, 2018 at 12:22pm

I am not going to explain something to you that only needs explaining because you deleted it from the post you quoted.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print