Send Topic Print
Fatties I Have Loved. (Read 4806 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fatties I Have Loved.
Reply #60 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:04pm

Super Nova wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:02pm:
The fact is that fat and ugly people have lower incomes and less opportunities in life.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:06pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
[quote author=mothra link=1508079303/56#56 date=1508133224]Perfectly settled thanks. Just consistent.[/quot
you just dont get it- this is a bait thread as most everything aia puts up is-and every time you take the bait-  lol- just laugh it off- that is not what they want- he is probably a lard arse himself  Grin

I quite "get it", Agnes. Had you noticed, i haven't addressed AiA at all.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #62 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:07pm

The fact is that fat and ugly people have lower incomes and less opportunities in life.

Less sex too.

So hit the treadmill everyone.

yes so true SN-ugly comes from low income? Dont know about that so much- I never came from wealthy  family and I am not ugly- no matter what anyone thinks- but most obese pp do come from a low income under educated families because they are poorly in formed about what constitutes a healthy life style

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #63 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:27pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:07pm:

Less sex too.

yes so true SN-ugly comes from low income? Dont know about that so much- I never came from wealthy  family and I am not ugly- no matter what anyone thinks- but most obese pp do come from a low income under educated families because they are poorly in formed about what constitutes a healthy life style

What about the "large" people who say that they have "big bones".  Grin Grin

I am naturally a thin person and I have had strangers look at me and say "Geeze, you're thin" ... I am NOT anorexic, just slender and those same FAT strangers would probably punch me in the face if I walked up to them and said "Geeze, you're FAT".

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #64 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:30pm

Less sex too.

There was a study done in England a year ago and they stated that pretty people earn at least 10% more then the average and have significant life advantages.

The world is shallow. Just look at how men react to a pretty women in a meeting room. She gets away with murder. Make great salespersons in corporations.

I have know a few, very smart, attractive and know how to make men do their bidding without taking any crap. They are great to watch.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #65 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:33pm

Super Nova wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:30pm:

Less sex too.

There was a study done in England a year ago and they stated that pretty people earn at least 10% more then the average and have significant life advantages.

The world is shallow. Just look at how men react to a pretty women in a meeting room. She gets away with murder. Make great salespersons in corporations.

I have know a few, very smart, attractive and know how to make men do their bidding without taking any crap. They are great to watch.

Males really are suckers for feminine wiles.  Grin Females can tell them a mile off!

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:09pm

mothra wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:17pm:
Read back through the comments on this thread and see if you can work out what i meant, Gordy.

How many times I have asked you to do the same thing Moths, yet you reply with what you learned in FD's training course on obtuse answers ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:12pm

mothra wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
Jesus.

Moths is having a serial Come to Jesus Moment ...

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:52pm:
Gordon wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:30pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:17pm:
Read back through the comments on this thread and see if you can work out what i meant, Gordy.

Nothing other than people stating they're not interested in an intimate relationship with a person they're not attracted to.

And people leaving their wives if they put on weight.

But don't let that stand out to you. You may have to actually think for a change.

Actually you're wrong.

AiA's example was not that a man left his wife for as you put it, putting on weight. He left his wife because she was as big as a house

Putting on weight suggests a few KGs.
AiA's example is that the woman became morbidly obese.
Very different.

My friend left his wife because at 25 years old, he didn't want to be tied to a woman who doesn't take care of herself. Is that so wrong? What if she had a drinking problem instead? How is that different? Substance abuse is substance abuse.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:16pm

Less sex too.

Go to any industry tradeshow and look at the people running the booths. What do you notice?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:17pm

AiA wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:16pm:

Less sex too.

Go to any industry tradeshow and look at the people running the booths. What do you notice?

sex sells Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #71 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:34pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
AiA wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:16pm:

Less sex too.

sex sells Cheesy Cheesy

Google "fat females" and images and I wish I hadn't. YUCK! 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #72 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:43pm

Ever seen 'Bad Santa'?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:53pm

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:59am

Today, this fat old woman tells me that in 1969 she was at Woodstock with long red hair down to her ass and she was "hot stuff" ... you never can tell ...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print