Reply #120 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:11pm

freediver wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
freediver wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 10:33pm:
Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:08pm:
Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
freediver wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:48pm:
freediver wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:02pm:
I recall when they first introduced this, all the apologists were reassuring us that it was voluntary and would only apply to Muslims.

Tell me Effendi for I do not know.  Is the legitimate Law of the State of Aceh, Sharia Law?

Oh great, team leader is back. Arabia is for Arabs. Let them slaughter the Jews and Christians. Let the Indonesians cane faggots. So long as the 'law' is enforced, what is the problem, wot?

Ever so droll, Effendi.  So....how about answering the question?

Don't worry your ever so busy self Effendi.  I have found the answer.

Indeed, in the State of Aceh, the LAW is Sharia Law.

So...the Thread Title is a fraud.  It is the criminal law of the democratic State of Aceh.

Aussie if we voted to start building gas chambers would you be standing up for the law?

Aussie, what is your obsession with the legitimacy of law?

Oh well.....I am aware that we have anarchy without it Effendi.  But, when a democracy elects people on a platform of policy concerning Law, (whatever it is) that's what happens.....in this case, Aceh State Law.

Should we invade Aceh and overthrow the democratically elected Government, Effendi?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Sharia Law.
Reply #121 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:14pm

Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 11:05pm:
cods wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 10:49pm:
Agnes wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 10:42pm:
he used me and a few others to rig an election at PA cods  - branch stacking I think its called..lol and he was complicit in the mole saga etc etc...he told me who the mole was too. Aussie is all class.

oh yes I think we also remember what he did at reds place..as well... tittletattleing as a threat wasnt it??..

he also tried to get me to do something unlawful  you know those rules he swears he wouldnt ever break!!! Wink Wink

unless its on PM of course then its ok.... all to get back at PA>.. didnt work though....but that doesnt mean he didnt try...yes he also tried to sign me up back then... and then I was told I did vote at PA and I wasnt a members but sure enough my name was there.. lolol.  he though fd was a push over.... Grin Grin Grin..

I guess there are a few members here who could finger aussie.... Wink Wink.. he has no shame when it comes to asking for favors..

Cods, if you voted at the sewer and you say you did not register there....it was not me who hi-jacked your nick.  That would have been AiA or NOIQ.

I doubt it happened at all, because it seems you had no problem registering as cods whenever you did, and it is obviously you, posting there.

yes I saw my name there   not sure if it voted though.... from memory I think it as pansi who told me...and no those votes were not counted that is in PA folk law....I think even fd would remember that time..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

why would AiA put me down to vote for you??...  Cheesy Cheesy

I know hes weird but hes not cuckoo!

there was a few ozpol names listed before the election...in those times you and I were getting along  in fact I think I may have been standing up for you against the onslaught from PA members who knew you better than I did in those days.. Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #122 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:23pm

Quote:
I have a very long memory Aussie. yes it was a little far flung forum and that was where you were trying desperately trying too get your smelly butt back in as Admin at PA..umm skippy was there, lets ask him..and you told me it was a  PA mod was the mole...there you have it...not going digging for it woudnt know where to start but that is the truth of the matter. I havent named the mod because I quite like him...

It was your little far flung Forum to which you invited me....I recall getting there and seeing a post from skippy....'Where is Aussie?'  (I was desperate for nothing.  I did not even know you were plotting until you asked me to go there.)  My first post there was, 'Here I am,' and you all hatched your plan....and we won the next sewer election......boxy may have been the incumbent....not sure.

Okay....get on with it Agnes.  Name the Mole you reckon I fingered to you.

I know you are posting more of your stupid crap....but....name away, and let's see if your nominee agrees with you.
« Last Edit: May 20th, 2017 at 11:29pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #123 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:29pm

Quote:

At the last sewer election in which I was a candidate, both AiA and NOIQ registered accounts using the names of OzPol Members to distort the outcome.

Go there and ask NOIQ especially, because it was him who outed AiA's 'corrupt' scheme.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #124 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:29pm

Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 11:23pm:
Quote:
I have a very long memory Aussie. yes it was a little far flung forum and that was where you were trying desperately trying too get your smelly butt back in as Admin at PA..umm skippy was there, lets ask him..and you told me it was a  PA mod was the mole...there you have it...not going digging for it woudnt know where to start but that is the truth of the matter. I havent named the mod because I quite like him...

It was your little far flung Forum to which you invited me....I recall getting there and seeing a post from skippy....'Where is Aussie?'  (I was desperate for nothing.  I did not even know you were plotting until you asked me to go there.)  My first post there was, 'Here I am,' and you all hatched your plan....and we won the next sewer election......boxy may have been the incumbent....not sure.

I know you are posting more of your stupid crap....but....name away, and let's see if your nominee agrees with you.

lol Aussie got fingered...and thank you , my work here is done. no more fingering to anyone now Aussie ... it is so unseemly tsk  and gets you in all kinds of strife. Which reminds me is the trouble and strife home yet..?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #125 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:35pm

Agnes wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 11:23pm:
Quote:

lol Aussie got fingered...and thank you , my work here is done. no more fingering to anyone now Aussie ... it is so unseemly tsk  and gets you in all kinds of strife. Which reminds me is the trouble and strife home yet..?

TIB is not yet back from Scotland.

Nice to see you say that your work is done when in fact what is done is you making outrageous untruthful claims and when given the obvious option as to how to prove them as correct, you wimp off with that silly stuff which fools no-one, Agnes.

Go ahead.  Name the Mole you reckon I fingered just to you because you are so special to me.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:35pm

Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
Quote:

At the last sewer election in which I was a candidate, both AiA and NOIQ registered accounts using the names of OzPol Members to distort the outcome.

Go there and ask NOIQ especially, because it was him who outed AiA's 'corrupt' scheme.

why would they do that ?   

I am not saying you did it.. but you did ask me to sign up there..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #127 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:42pm

cods wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 11:35pm:
Aussie wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
Quote:

why would they do that ?   

I am not saying you did it.. but you did ask me to sign up there..

Yes I did, you and many others from here, and you and many others did, cods.

It was probably at the same election that AiA realised what was happening so he and NOIQ (whom he asked to assist him.....as NOIQ himself exposed when, later, he was pissed off with AiA) registered OzPol tags and used them to vote for me......with the deliberate intent of stuffing the election, and it worked.

Need I explain why?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:49pm

Yes I did, you and many others from here, and you and many others did, cods.

NO I DID NOT....

it was last year I signed into PA.. until then never..

Quote:
Need I explain why?

it could help.. Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #129 - May 20th, 2017 at 11:59pm

It works like this.....and I am using examples only.....not reality.

Setanta (aka AiA or NOIQ) suddenly registers at the sewer after other legitimate, genuine OzPol registrations.

'He' votes for me at the election.

AiA or NOIQ call that vote a scam.....and, here, 'innocently' ask the real Setanta if he had made the registration.

He says, as is obvious,  "No, I did not."

Outcome = all OzPol registrants are under suspicion and their votes are easily ignored.

Ask them, cods.....they did that, not me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #130 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:09am

.....in breaking news.... conspiracy theory has been shown in a recent poll to be totally out of control on OzPol and PA..... an unidentified source close to the inner circle has revealed that in the past twelve months there have been countless attempted coups and branch stacking..... Federal ICAC has publicly declared that it is not within their province to investigate Australian politics or Australian political discussion....... AFP Shadow Commissioner Anne Onymous(who can not be named publicly) says that investigations are under way to find whether or not there is clear evidence of the removal of many uncounted billions of dollars from the economy to fund a retirement package in an unidentified offshore location, for the benefit of all politicians and their mates and cronies....in other breaking news.... Queensland has once again cemented its place in the smart State contest by giving away $320 million dollars to an offshore company to rip out coal resources in the Galilee Basin.... Premier of Queensland says there is not hint of corruption involved as with past governments, and the paper bags seen moving into Ministerial and senior ;public service offices are merely barf bags in the event that staff become ill on the job..... 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:10am

blip.... blip... BLIP.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #132 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:20am

cods wrote on May 20th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
can you imagine if a western country was doing something like that..   

Does Singapore count as a "western country", Cods?  I seem to remember menial crimes, such as chewing gun, graphitti or malicious damage earn the culprits the cane there.  I also seem to remember Herbie and other right-wings cheering them on when it happened to a young American boy...  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - May 21st, 2017 at 1:26am

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 1:20am:

Does Singapore count as a "western country", Cods?  I seem to remember menial crimes, such as chewing gun, graphitti or malicious damage earn the culprits the cane there.  I also seem to remember Herbie and other right-wings cheering them on when it happened to a young American boy...  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

No - so Why the Shaitan has our petrol price been tied to that isolated pissy little island for over forty years now on some myth of 'parity' (a precursor to the current myth of the global economy forcing us to accept top dollar prices for everything)?

(A>  To benefit the government by giving it a greater levy on excise and to keep the peasants in poverty and thus in line)......

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - May 21st, 2017 at 7:19am

Brian Ross wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 1:20am:

NO PET it doesnt..

Where is Singapore? / Where is Singapore Located in The World ...
www.worldatlas.com/as/sg/where-is-singapore.html
Located in the continent of Asia, Singapore covers 687 square kilometers of land and 10 square kilometers of water, making it the 196th largest nation in the world with a total area of 697 square kilometers.

that kinda blows your theory doesnt it?. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print