Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Islamic case for executing Howard etc (Read 2670 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Islamic case for executing Howard etc
Feb 15th, 2012 at 10:13pm

Not just John Howard. Also Alexander Downer, George Bush, Benjamin Netanhayu, Tony Blair, a bunch of Shite leadrs etc.

freediver wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:09pm:
The Caliphate. Whatever. Perhaps I need to rephrase the question so as not to confuse you.

What is the propert Islamic way to handle them?

falah wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 10:58am:
freediver wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 8:29am:
falah wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:27pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:16pm:
falah wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 10:30am:
There is a good case for the death penalty for the Shi-ite leaders who have killed and persecuted Muslims. Just as there is a good case for the death penalty for George Bush, Benjamin Netanhayu, Tony Blair or John Howard - I am advocating for a retrospective change of laws that will allow war criminals like Howard to be executed.

How far down the 'chain of command' would you go? Would you include militray officials? Would you include all the MPs who voted with the PM, or just the PM? You realise that the PM is only the PM for as long as the majority of MPs keep him there? Every decision by the government is effectively a decision by a majority of MPs (ie the sitting MPs of the ruling party).

So perhaps the MP who supported Australia's invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq should all be tried for war crimes?

And if found guilty? Should they meet the same fate as Howard?

Severe punishments seem fair for the main war crimes ringleaders like Alexander Downer.

Falah can you elaborate on what the case is?

Also, would you include military leaders?

How broad would you cast the net to include political leaders?

Also, what do you think should be done white Shites who refuse to correct their ways after it is explained to them how they are deviant? Should they also be executed?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islamic case for executing Howard etc
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 9:13am

freediver wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 at 10:13pm:
Not just John Howard. Also Alexander Downer, George Bush, Benjamin Netanhayu, Tony Blair, a bunch of Shite leadrs etc.

The Caliphate. Whatever. Perhaps I need to rephrase the question so as not to confuse you.

There is a good case for the death penalty for the Shi-ite leaders who have killed and persecuted Muslims. Just as there is a good case for the death penalty for George Bush, Benjamin Netanhayu, Tony Blair or John Howard - I am advocating for a retrospective change of laws that will allow war criminals like Howard to be executed.

How far down the 'chain of command' would you go? Would you include militray officials? Would you include all the MPs who voted with the PM, or just the PM? You realise that the PM is only the PM for as long as the majority of MPs keep him there? Every decision by the government is effectively a decision by a majority of MPs (ie the sitting MPs of the ruling party).

So perhaps the MP who supported Australia's invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq should all be tried for war crimes?

Severe punishments seem fair for the main war crimes ringleaders like Alexander Downer.

Also, what do you think should be done white Shites who refuse to correct their ways after it is explained to them how they are deviant? Should they also be executed?

Japanese war criminal leaders and Nazi war criminal leaders were executed at the end of world war two.

Let us establish a similar system for dealing with Howar, Bush and Blair.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:16am

falah wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 9:13am:
freediver wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 at 10:13pm:

Japanese war criminal leaders and Nazi war criminal leaders were executed at the end of world war two.

Why, those three didn't lose a war.
The top mob did.

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 2:24pm

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:16am:
falah wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 9:13am:

Why, those three didn't lose a war.
The top mob did.

Oh, they have "won the war in Afghanistan", is that your argument? Kind of like how the US "won" in Vietnam and Korea?

If winning means losing trillions of dollars and thousands of soldier, and not achieving your stated objectives, then Bush, Howard and Blair certainly have won in magnificent fashion.

Soon the US, Britian and Australia will "win" completely when they leave Afghanistan in the hands of the Taliban.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:56pm

Falah are you saying that the 'case' has nothing to do with Islamic law?

falah wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 1:32pm:
For the Twelver Shi-ite sect, found mostly in Iran, it is only the government and leaders who are considered to be outside of Islam. The ordinary person on the street is technically considered muslim unless he utters the heresies of his leaders.

Falah are you suggesting that these people are not Shites and would reject being a Shite without the government imposition?

Or are you just saying to them "shut up or die"?
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2012 at 8:17am by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print