Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print
The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia (Read 30060 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia
Reply #405 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 10:34am

Moslem women have nude calendars of Ned Kelly and his bucket head.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #406 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 3rd, 2024 at 12:45pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 3rd, 2024 at 10:12am:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 14th, 2023 at 8:56pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Soren, you do enjoy persecuting Muslims, don't you?  You're a good little neo-Nazi, aren't you? Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Did you remember to celebrate World Hijab Day on 1 Feb, Bbwian??

No, did you, Soren?  Rip one off an innocent Muslim?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No Muslim is innocent. You believe the Koran, the hadiths, Mohammed - you are NOT innocent. You are culpable and complicit.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #407 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:00pm

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #408 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:04pm

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #409 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:04pm

take_over.jpg (55 KB | 6 )
take_over.jpg

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #410 - Feb 23rd, 2024 at 10:47am

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:04pm:

"Impose British values ​​on Muslims? No, we don't like your culture. Islam is better. We want Sharia, we believe only in Allah”, says Muslim cultural enrichers in UK.

They are the same here, in Europe, North America.
Multiculturalism is a huge con.

https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1760335918777405602

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #411 - Feb 24th, 2024 at 7:23pm

Man has a problem with Gert Wilders' Islamophobia; can't understand Gert's disdain for Islam.; also wonders "what did we do to you?"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bbwianesque paki bearded fool.

https://twitter.com/UltraDane/status/1760809790954234366

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #412 - Feb 27th, 2024 at 11:19am

Mr Anderson said: "I don't actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they've got control of Khan and they've got control of London, and they've got control of Starmer as well."

He later added: "People are just turning up in their thousands, and doing anything they want, and they are laughing at our police. This stems with Khan, he's actually given our capital city away to his mates."

Mr Anderson had been responding to a Daily Telegraph article by ex-Home Secretary Suella Braverman, in which she said: "The truth is that the Islamists, the extremists and the antisemites are in charge now."

Ms Braverman said Islamists "bullied the Labour Party" over its position on the war in Gaza and that some people on pro-Palestinian marches had links to Islamists.

In a statement released via GB News - who employ the MP as a broadcaster - Mr Anderson said: "When you think you are right you should never apologise because to do so would be a sign of weakness.

"My words may have been clumsy but my words were borne out of sheer frustration at what is happening to our beautiful capital city."

In an interview with the channel, Mr Anderson later said he felt the Conservative Party "could have given me a little bit more backing", after he showed "a little bit of contrition".
BBC

He argued pro-Palestinian protests outside Parliament and threats to MPs showed Mr Khan had "lost control of the city".

He insisted his comments "weren't racist at all" and said he would not apologise to Mr Khan "while I have a breath in my body".

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #413 - Feb 28th, 2024 at 11:21am

Frank wrote on Feb 27th, 2024 at 11:19am:
Mr Anderson said: "I don't actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they've got control of Khan and they've got control of London, and they've got control of Starmer as well."

He later added: "People are just turning up in their thousands, and doing anything they want, and they are laughing at our police. This stems with Khan, he's actually given our capital city away to his mates."

Mr Anderson had been responding to a Daily Telegraph article by ex-Home Secretary Suella Braverman, in which she said: "The truth is that the Islamists, the extremists and the antisemites are in charge now."

Ms Braverman said Islamists "bullied the Labour Party" over its position on the war in Gaza and that some people on pro-Palestinian marches had links to Islamists.

In a statement released via GB News - who employ the MP as a broadcaster - Mr Anderson said: "When you think you are right you should never apologise because to do so would be a sign of weakness.

"My words may have been clumsy but my words were borne out of sheer frustration at what is happening to our beautiful capital city."

In an interview with the channel, Mr Anderson later said he felt the Conservative Party "could have given me a little bit more backing", after he showed "a little bit of contrition".
BBC

He argued pro-Palestinian protests outside Parliament and threats to MPs showed Mr Khan had "lost control of the city".

He insisted his comments "weren't racist at all" and said he would not apologise to Mr Khan "while I have a breath in my body".

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #414 - Feb 28th, 2024 at 1:01pm

I remember the resounding condemnation from Muslims worldwide after the planes hit the Twin Towers.

Brian also recalls it as well and it’s the truth, just like his special long sword, bayonets for the Light Horse.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #415 - Feb 29th, 2024 at 8:25pm

Muslims can **** off with their claims of superiority until they produce a Marx, Freud, Proust, Kafka, Barenboim, etc, etc.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #416 - Feb 29th, 2024 at 9:29pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Feb 28th, 2024 at 1:01pm:
I remember the resounding condemnation from Muslims worldwide after the planes hit the Twin Towers.

Brian also recalls it as well and it’s the truth, just like his special long sword, bayonets for the Light Horse.

The Islamophobes just want to hate Muslims 'cause they are different to what they accept as the, "norm", Eugene.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #417 - Feb 29th, 2024 at 10:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 29th, 2024 at 9:29pm:

The Islamophobes just want to hate Muslims 'cause they are different to what they accept as the, "norm", Eugene.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh Brian - deary deary me.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #418 - Feb 29th, 2024 at 10:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 29th, 2024 at 9:29pm:

hitchens_003.jpg (33 KB | 5 )
hitchens_003.jpg

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #419 - Feb 29th, 2024 at 10:48pm

Richard Dawkins wrote The God Delusion

dawkins_003.png (89 KB | 9 )
dawkins_003.png

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print