Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40
Send Topic Print
What has the clergy been up to? (Read 61886 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: What has the clergy been up to?
Reply #165 - Jun 15th, 2021 at 7:08am

Had your balls handed to you in the Pascoe thread, so you retreat to this bulll shite thread.

You are truly a sad, sad troll.

Defeated again, so its back to tut tut.

And we all know what that means.

The tut tut and emoji are bwyannnnnn's way of surrendering to a superior argument.

Its his declaration of defeat.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #166 - Jun 15th, 2021 at 1:44pm

Tsk, tsk.  The thread is about Christian Clergy and their numerous misdemeanours and sins... Seems some posters are unable to face the truth about Christian clergy.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Appears Matty hasn't accepted reality.  Well done, Matty.   I won't bother trumpeting about defeat or anything...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #167 - Jun 15th, 2021 at 1:46pm

Poll added

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #168 - Jun 15th, 2021 at 4:34pm

Had your balls handed to you in the Pascoe thread, so you retreat to this bulll shite thread.

You are truly a sad, sad troll.

The tut tut and emoji are bwyannnnnn's way of surrendering to a superior argument.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #169 - Jun 15th, 2021 at 5:10pm

Tsk, tsk.  The thread is about Christian Clergy and their numerous misdemeanours and sins... Seems some posters are unable to face the truth about Christian clergy.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Appears Matty hasn't accepted reality.  Well done, Matty.   I won't bother trumpeting about defeat or anything...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #170 - Jun 15th, 2021 at 5:21pm

Had your balls handed to you in the Pascoe thread.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #171 - Jun 15th, 2021 at 9:25pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #172 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 8:17am

bwyannnnnnn had his balls handed to him in the Pascoe thread.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #173 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 1:36pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #174 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 3:11pm

Bwyannnnnnnn has had his balls handed to you in the Pascoe thread.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #175 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 6:41pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #176 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 7:14pm

Bwyannnnnnnn and his boyfriend Anal, k have had their balls handed to them in the Pascoe thread.

Bwyannnnnn Defeated again, so its back to tut tut.
Anal,k follows on with asinine insults.

And Anal, k is simply a moron.

Its their declaration of defeat.

That's all.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #177 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 9:06pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 11:02pm

What has the clergy been up to?

KARACHI: An antiterrorism court awarded on Monday death sentence “twice” to two clerics for murdering a 15-year-old boy kidnapped for ransom in 2016.

Qari Ahsan Ali and Qari Abdul Majeed were found guilty of kidnapping Abdul Moiz for ransom, killing him and dumping his body parts in different areas of Brigade police station in June 2016.

On Monday, the ATC-XX judge pronounced his verdict reserved after recording evidence and final arguments from both sides.

The judge noted that the prosecution proved the charges against the accused persons beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The prosecution said that both the accused used to teach Quran to Abdul Moiz, thus due to the fear of being identified, they instead butchered the boy and buried his body parts in different areas.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1629463/two-clerics-sentenced-to-death-for-kidnap-murd...

There, padres, match THAT!!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 11:23pm

In UP’s Gorakhpur district, a Maulana (Muslim cleric) who was sexually exploiting a minor girl has been reportedly asked to marry the victim. As per reports, the accused Maulana is 50-years old and he has been sexually exploiting the minor girl for over two years.

In a disturbing development, the village panchayat has reportedly ordered the accused Maulana to marry the minor victim, as a punishment for his crime. The victim’s family, wary of the village leaders, has even accepted the proposal. As per media reports, the incident is from the Pipraich area in the Gorakhpur district.

As per media reports, the Maulana, who is a married man with children, and the victim girl both are from the same village. For the past 2 years, the Maulana has been sexually exploiting the minor girl. When the matter came to light, the village elders, instead of helping the victim family to file a police complaint and seek legal remedies, asked the Maulana to marry the minor girl.

A panchayat (village meeting) was called on Thursday, June 10, where the village leaders asked the Maulana to marry the minor. The Maulana’s family reportedly objected to the proposal, saying that the minor girl and her future children will be eligible to seek share in the family property if he marries her.

[url]In UP’s Gorakhpur district, a Maulana (Muslim cleric) who was sexually exploiting a minor girl has been reportedly asked to marry the victim. As per reports, the accused Maulana is 50-years old and he has been sexually exploiting the minor girl for over two years.

In a disturbing development, the village panchayat has reportedly ordered the accused Maulana to marry the minor victim, as a punishment for his crime. The victim’s family, wary of the village leaders, has even accepted the proposal. As per media reports, the incident is from the Pipraich area in the Gorakhpur district.

As per media reports, the Maulana, who is a married man with children, and the victim girl both are from the same village. For the past 2 years, the Maulana has been sexually exploiting the minor girl. When the matter came to light, the village elders, instead of helping the victim family to file a police complaint and seek legal remedies, asked the Maulana to marry the minor girl.

A panchayat (village meeting) was called on Thursday, June 10, where the village leaders asked the Maulana to marry the minor. The Maulana’s family reportedly objected to the proposal, saying that the minor girl and her future children will be eligible to seek share in the family property if he marries her.[/url]

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40
Send Topic Print