Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 102742 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #1140 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 3:33pm

To the uninitiated this is snakemouths' hoisting of the white flag, he/she/it has been defeated.

He/she/it can supply nothing to refute the overwhelming evidence that muslims are the greatest terrorism threat to the globe.

Hence the asinine trolling.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1141 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 4:02pm

Sri Lanka: Muslim cleric identified as mastermind of 2019 Easter jihad massacre that killed over 300 people APR 12, 2021.
&
Pakistan: Muslims accuse Christian nurses of blasphemy, enraged Muslim mob gathers, one of the nurses is stabbed APR 12, 2021.
&
url=https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/04/egypt-muslim-murders-coptic-christian-woman-and-her-six-year-old-son]Egypt: Muslim murders Coptic Christian woman and her six-year-old son APR 12, 2021[/url]

Quote:
Matthew 5:11
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2 Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Romans1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Romans1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Romans1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Says it all.

Over 2021 years ago the Bible warned us, foretold the last days.

Society is exactly as predicted evil abounds in the form of islam/leftards/some black people.

Christians falsely accused and persecuted to the magnitude of, little girls pack raped by muslims reciting the qur'an, torture and mass slaughter of innocent men women and children.

Happening right in front of us.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1142 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:27pm

islamophobe.

What about when muzzos hate .....everyone

islam_008.JPG (27 KB | 1 )
islam_008.JPG

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1143 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:39pm

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has drive them to this.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1144 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 7:52pm

No crimes?

Where have you been bwyannnnnnnn?

1613282534989.jpg (44 KB | 0 )
1613282534989.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1145 - Apr 13th, 2021 at 8:41pm

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has drive them to this.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1146 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 8:13am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:39pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Is hating and despising people who have committed no crime 'persecution', Bbwian? If so, why do you persecute them?
https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1617170411/0#0

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1147 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 8:27am

Frank wrote on Apr 14th, 2021 at 8:13am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2021 at 6:39pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Is hating and despising people who have committed no crime 'persecution', Bbwian? If so, why do you persecute them?
https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1617170411/0#0

Remember to thank bwyannnnnnnnn

He is only doing his bit for laughter.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1148 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 10:46am

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has drive them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1149 - Apr 14th, 2021 at 11:17am

Bbwian, you hate and relentlessly persecute conservatives who have committed no crime - except disagreeing with your self-contradictory, hypocritical and spineless views.

Your irrational hate and phobia is relentless.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1150 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 3:14pm

Germany: Muslim mother kills her four-year-old son to keep him from being raised as a Christian APR 14, 2021

In the Qur’an, a mysterious figure, known as Khidr in Islamic tradition, kills a boy in an apparently random and gratuitous attack. He then explains: “And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared that he would overburden them by transgression and disbelief. So we intended that their Lord should substitute for them one better than him in purity and nearer to mercy.” (18:80-81)

The mother in this case was likewise afraid that her son would grow up in “transgression and disbelief,” and she acted as Khidr did.

It's a well know fact that inbreeding causes low intellect.

It's the 21st century you would have to be of low intellect to want to follow the depravity of the qur'an today 2021.

Inbreeding is rampant in the muslim community.

Is this merely coincidence that today 2021, we have islamic inbreeding to such an extent, that they will follow the satanism of the qur'an with no conscience what so ever?

Was this all planned by the spirit of evil in order to have people follow satanism in the 21st century?

Coincidence or calculated?

Why are muslims like this today 2021?

India: Supreme Court dismisses as ‘frivolous’ petition calling for removal of Qur’an verses that promote hatred and terror APR 13, 2021.

Relevation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

islam is the spirit of evil sweeping across the globe right now 2021, one quarter of the people on earth are muslims, islam is know as a death cult, rape torture and mass slaughter are all *sacred* duties of the muslims according to the evil in the qur'an.

Nigeria: Catholic Church builds mosque for displaced Muslims APR 13, 2021

Rev 17.3 and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:

A harlot (immoral church) rides on the back of a beast.

The catholic church is bowing down to the satanism of islam, right now.

It's all happening: A spirit of evil (islam) is sweeping across the globe,  the beast that beheads innocent people and has a mark to  buy and sell (muslims love beheadings have halal certification) is right in front of us, immoral churches are bowing down to the satanism of islam, Christians are deliberately being lied about in order to falsely persecute them with lethal force.

The showdown between good and evil is foretold by many, varying ancient cultural scribes of olde, not just the Judaeo Christian ones.

I have never read of any times of olde, when all the events come together like it is right now, right here.

It's in plain view evil is rampant, for me evil is the trio of: islam/leftard ideology/ the hatred comported by some black people.

It's here right now.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1151 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 4:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 14th, 2021 at 10:46am:

Islamophobia.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Promoters of persecution of innocent people who have committed no crimes.  Their fear of Islam has drive them to this.  I am sure the Nazis promoted their persecution of Jews in a similar manner in the 1930s and 1940s... Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are a moron, Bbwian, who knows nothing about history.   Only a colossally ignorant idiot - or a completely immoral, malicious idiot -  like you would compare criticism of Islam in Australia to the legalised, industrialised extermination of Jews.

You are a disgraceful moron with no sense of proportion, zero comprehension of history or of the present.  All you know is how to repeat idiocies illustrated by a yawny face and rolly eyes. 

« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2021 at 6:58pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1152 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 4:09pm

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #1153 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 4:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 4:09pm:

Hey Bri. Could you please provide a list of things that Islam does to promote wellness in society that Western civilisation does not?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1154 - Apr 15th, 2021 at 5:19pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 4:49pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 15th, 2021 at 4:09pm:

Hey Bri. Could you please provide a list of things that Islam does to promote wellness in society that Western civilisation does not?

Better still.
How about telling about Islam contribution to the world over the last 50 years.
Excluding, of course, terrorism, crime, murder and paedophile marriages.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 135
Send Topic Print