Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 135
Send Topic Print
Falling into place??? (Read 101670 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Falling into place???
Reply #1125 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 6:29pm

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan blames rise in rape cases to ‘vulgarity’ and how women dress APR 9, 2021.

qur’an 24:33 “Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life; and whoever compels them, then surely after their compulsion allah is forgiving, merciful

Just like stealing, lying, pedophilia, torture and mass slaughter, rape is permitted in islam. (allah is forgiving, merciful after compulsion).

islam is the spirit of evil sweeping across the globe right now.

islam is satanism that is a fact.

We have been warned for the last 2021 years that these evil days will arrive:

Quote:
Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2 Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Romans1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Romans1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Romans1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Exactly what the world is today 2021.

The proof is right in front of us.

Falling into place?
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:49pm by moses »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1126 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 6:31pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1127 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 7:32pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.  Appears they believe all Muslims are guilty of some crime, perhaps being Muslim?  You do realise we, as a nation, believe in Freedom of Religion and that means you can worship your Christ and Muslims can worship their Allah and pthers get to worship their own religion and if you don't, you don't belong in our society...  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1128 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 8:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 10th, 2021 at 5:16pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.  Appears they believe all Muslims are guilty of some crime, perhaps believing in Islam?    Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There is nothing wrong with or irrational about hating Islam. Absolutely nothing.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1129 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 9:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 10th, 2021 at 7:32pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Seems some people are unable to face what their arguments amount to - Islamophobia.  Appears they believe all Muslims are guilty of some crime, perhaps being Muslim?  You do realise we, as a nation, believe in Freedom of Religion and that means you can worship your Christ and Muslims can worship their Allah and pthers get to worship their own religion and if you don't, you don't belong in our society...  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Wouldn't it be great if the muzzo cult felt the same way.

Instead they hound every legitimate religion.
They murder members of legitimate religions and
They wipe out any other legitimate religions in any Islamic country.

These creatures scream about being persecuted
When what they do to other religions in their countries if far far worse.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1130 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 9:40pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, amazing how you overlook the Christians and the secular Australians who are Racist, Homophobic and so on, just like you are, Valkie.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1131 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 2:56pm

Because there are no known cases of Christians who are obeying the teachings of Christ, while committing these acts.

Whereas it's a daily event for muslims to carry out human rights atrocities, as their qur'an teaches them human rights atrocities are a sacred duty for muslims, to carry out against all non believers.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1132 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 4:20pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, amazing how you overlook the Christians and the secular Australians who are Racist, Homophobic and so on, just like you are, Moses.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1133 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 4:50pm

Islam
The cult of evil, the cult of Satan.

But there is a cure

It worked once.........Perhaps again.

general-pershing.jpg (164 KB | 1 )
general-pershing.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1134 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 6:17pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Circulating "fake news" now?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What General Pershing Was Really Doing in the Philippines

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1135 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 6:37pm

Regardless

It's still a good idea.

Sort out the monkeys

Vangard.gif (82 KB | 0 )
Vangard.gif

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1136 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 9:02pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Admitting to circulating "fake news" now?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1137 - Apr 11th, 2021 at 9:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 11th, 2021 at 4:20pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, amazing how you overlook the Christians and the secular Australians who are Racist, Homophobic and so on, just like you are, Moses.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you, Mr Emotionally Incontinent milk monitor.

It is OK to argue against immigration by incompatible peoples, after all, that's what the whole Aboriginal industry is about. Are Aborigines racists when they bemoan white immigration? Yes, they are. But it's completely beside the point they are making. But you, a moron, cannot see that.

It is also OK to oppose homosexuality being normalised. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Homos - keep it private, keep it discreet. Flaunting overt heterosexuality is distasteful. Don't be distasteful, homos. I know you can't help it, or most of you can't. But the best of you can. so imitate them, not your worst. i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1138 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 3:23pm

Mozambique: Muslims tie up and behead twelve expatriates APR 11, 2021.

12 beheaded white expats are found after ISIS massacre

Commander Silva told state broadcaster TVM: ‘They were tied up and beheaded here.’

The militants still refer to themselves as al-Shabab but they are now strongly considered to be an arm of ISIS, which was confirmed by US officials in December….

Quote:
Relevation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 20:4 “ and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;

islam is the spirit of evil spreading across the globe at full gallop right now, in the guise of islamic refugees.

Aided and abetted by the lunatic leftards and some black people, islam is the satanism spreading globally, which loves to behead innocent people, has a mark to buy and sell (Halal certification).

We can stop this satanism by telling the truth about islam, allah, muhammad and the qur'an.

The Bible warns us, it is happening right in front of us.

Falling into place?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1139 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 4:09pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 135
Send Topic Print