Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Chinaman told to shove it. (Read 2624 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Chinaman told to shove it.
Reply #15 - May 3rd, 2020 at 6:14pm

Jasin wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 3:31pm:
Yes. And remember that organised paid Chinese ring of Professionally begging on the streets of Melbourne that netted them over $1million !!!
Stealing from Australian Charities.

Yes i remember that, how low is a snakes belly because they are lower than that.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 3rd, 2020 at 6:22pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 3:33pm:
Yes , Qian Li paid $2,764 tax. Export fee .45 per tin. ABN 68 978 048 368

Why are they getting their product from the supermarket shelves instead of through the proper channels leaving our own infants to starve to death, and how much tax are these paid Chinese scavengers paying.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - May 3rd, 2020 at 6:33pm

What Australian infants have starved to death because of this? Our dairy farmers, milk powderers, supermarkets etc are making a fortune out of this, and somehow people manage to complain about it.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:00pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 6:33pm:
What Australian infants have starved to death because of this? Our dairy farmers, milk powderers, supermarkets etc are making a fortune out of this, and somehow people manage to complain about it.

Haven't you read the news in the last couple of years let alone lately! this infant formula is like gold to the Chinese, and they will stample wanting Australian mums to get it. If they want this product they can get it through the proper channels and pay the appropriate price and if they can't get enough that way,, stiff. Australia first.

Good to see you supporting our Chinese black market.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:21pm

You failed to answer FD's question:  who has been hurt by this market selling stuff to China?  Care to provide a few examples we can examine?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #20 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:21pm

Our dairy farmers, milk powderers, supermarkets etc are making a fortune out of this, and somehow people manage to complain about it.

Dairy farmers ? A fortune?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:22pm

Australia is making a fortune from dairy products and baby formula to China. With some products production lags behind supply , thats all. But they are ramping up production, factories are not built overnight.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:24pm

rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:22pm:
Australia is making a fortune from dairy products and baby formula to China. With some products production lags behind supply , thats all. But they are ramping up production, factories are not built overnight. 

It does make me wonder why women don't breast feed though. I know some have trouble but...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:31pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:00pm:

Haven't you read the news in the last couple of years let alone lately! this infant formula is like gold to the Chinese, and they will stample wanting Australian mums to get it. If they want this product they can get it through the proper channels and pay the appropriate price and if they can't get enough that way,, stiff. Australia first.

Last I heard buying things from a supermarket is a "proper channel". Not sure why they want to pay more for retail, but it is their loss, not mine, or yours.

Or are you one of those infants who starved to death?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:39pm

rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:22pm:

And why do you think that is, we suddenly haven't produced millions of more babies. China first. Do you support our Chinese black market! ok for Chinaman paid Chinese scavengers not paying any tax to clean out our supermarket shelves!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:41pm

It's not a black market when you buy something from a supermarket.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:42pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:31pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:00pm:

Last I heard buying things from a supermarket is a "proper channel". Not sure why they want to pay more for retail, but it is their loss, not mine, or yours.

Or are you one of those infants who starved to death?

Doesn't that tell you something.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:43pm

It tells me that we Australians are making a lot of money out of this.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:45pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:41pm:
It's not a black market when you buy something from a supermarket.

A black market is a non tax paying economy, such as the paid Chinese supermarket thieves.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 3rd, 2020 at 7:47pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:43pm:
It tells me that we Australians are making a lot of money out of this.

It tells me its a ripoff.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print