Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Chinaman told to shove it. (Read 2344 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Chinaman told to shove it.
Reply #45 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:03pm

chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:51pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:41pm:
chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 8:31pm:
Australian babies are dying from thirst.

More like malnutrition 

Ok got it. Run some ads about weak skeletal ozzie kiddies on the dry dam with blowflies on the kangaroo bones. Send $10 to Cooper to buy NZ infant formula.

Now you are catching on chimney stack.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:09pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:00pm:
rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:24pm:
Setanta wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:06pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:02pm:
Setanta wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:49pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:45pm:
freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:41pm:
It's not a black market when you buy something from a supermarket.

A black market is a non tax paying economy, such as the paid Chinese supermarket thieves.

They pay tax and retail prices here. Whether they pay tax in China worries me not. When they over do it and the supply chain can't keep up, limits are imposed.

I don't mean to harp on about it but what about the paid Chinese supermarket thieves paying no tax. What about our own product being scavenged to the point of imposing limits/restrictions, i blame the Chinaman.

They pay tax when they buy it. They pay transport costs for it to be delivered to the supermarket. They pay the supermarkets employees. They pay for every step and the cost of sending it to China. Who cares what happens once it gets there?

They are black market Chinese scavengers.
Some people would describe them as entrepeneurs.

I was trying to be polite.
Australian factories are ramping up production and selling a lot more of these products overseas in response to these so called scavengers. Apparently they are selling the products for at least 2 or 3 times the shelf value in Australia.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:22pm

rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:09pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:00pm:
rhino wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 10:14pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:24pm:
Setanta wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:06pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 9:02pm:
Setanta wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:49pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:45pm:
freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 7:41pm:
It's not a black market when you buy something from a supermarket.

A black market is a non tax paying economy, such as the paid Chinese supermarket thieves.

They pay tax and retail prices here. Whether they pay tax in China worries me not. When they over do it and the supply chain can't keep up, limits are imposed.

I don't mean to harp on about it but what about the paid Chinese supermarket thieves paying no tax. What about our own product being scavenged to the point of imposing limits/restrictions, i blame the Chinaman.

They pay tax when they buy it. They pay transport costs for it to be delivered to the supermarket. They pay the supermarkets employees. They pay for every step and the cost of sending it to China. Who cares what happens once it gets there?

They are black market Chinese scavengers.
Some people would describe them as entrepeneurs.

I was trying to be polite.
Australian factories are ramping up production and selling a lot more of these products overseas in response to these so called scavengers. Apparently they are selling the products for at least 2 or 3 times the shelf value in Australia.

So they ramp up production by telling our cows to pump out more baby formula.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 3rd, 2020 at 11:26pm

We produce a lot more food than we consume.  Obtaining a higher value for that excess food is the goal.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #49 - May 4th, 2020 at 7:22am

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 11:22pm:
So they ramp up production by telling our cows to pump out more baby formula.

That's the scavenging money-grabbing thievery of down under udder milk scammers.  Dutton's onto them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #50 - May 4th, 2020 at 8:30am

Well at least Australians have been enjoying good Australian Oranges of late. Usually our 'superior' Oranges are sold overseas and Australians are left to eat poor quality imported oranges and foods. New Zealanders have enjoyed a good reprieve to enjoy their own goods for once as 80% gets sent overseas or flogged to locals at high prices.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 18th, 2020 at 9:41am

"Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of milk powder stolen from supermarkets and shipping it to China.

The mastermind behind a baby formula crime syndicate has admitted to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of milk powder and shipping it to China.

Lie Ke, 50, acquired tins of formula that were stolen from supermarkets and chemists in Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle by shoplifting teams between November 2017 and August 2018.

Ke, who moved to Carlingford in western Sydney from China in 2001, bought the tins for $16 to $25, depending on the brand. The tins were then sold on to customers in China for more than $80 each."

And so it goes.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 18th, 2020 at 11:05am

I cant help but wonder how they get it out of the country?????????????.......I know we mostly dont give a stuff about what leaves OZ... but seriously   if someone is sending the same type of parcels o/seas  over and over and over again...
'

someone must notice?... Undecided

what is the difference with this and sending money o;seas... each parcel could be worth more than $10.000

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 18th, 2020 at 11:25am

cods wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:05am:
I cant help but wonder how they get it out of the country?????????????.......I know we mostly dont give a stuff about what leaves OZ... but seriously   if someone is sending the same type of parcels o/seas  over and over and over again...
'

what is the difference with this and sending money o;seas... each parcel could be worth more than $10.000

The cargo legit, where it is sourced from probably doesn't matter and would be hard to track down. It's probably still happening.

They might be starting to crack down on this activity.
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2020 at 11:41am by Johnnie »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 18th, 2020 at 11:46am

Johnnie wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:25am:
'

The cargo legit, where it is sourced from probably doesn't matter and would be hard to track down. It's probably still happening.

but does it go through aussie post??....they cant have an export licence   as they are being charged with selling stolen goods.....

one shop lifter is getting $4000 a week.....OMG...

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 18th, 2020 at 4:31pm

cods wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:46am:
Johnnie wrote on May 18th, 2020 at 11:25am:
'

but does it go through aussie post??....they cant have an export licence   as they are being charged with selling stolen goods.....

one shop lifter is getting $4000 a week.....OMG...

Something doesn't add up and how can you steal $4000 of baby formula from supermarkets a week, its a bulky item, and why would you if you can buy it for $25 and sell it for $80.

Franchises available: contact Coopers inc.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 20th, 2020 at 7:10pm

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/they-cant-tell-us-what-to-do-pauline-hanson-says-australia-should-make-it-illegal-to-ship-baby-formula-to-china/ar-BB14lnaT?ocid=ientp

Pauline will sort these Chinese scammers out.

"Pauline Hanson has called for the Australian Government to criminalise shipping baby formula to China after a woman was caught sending more than $300,000 worth of powder to the communist nation.

The One Nation leader said Lie Ke - who admitted to shipping stolen milk powder to China - should 'end up in jail over this'.

'As long as you've got an ABN you can open up a business and export whatever you want really within certain limits.'

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 21st, 2020 at 6:00pm

Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:55pm:
chimera wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:14pm:
China steals about 850 million tons iron-ore each year from hard-working growers.  It's loaded at night onto fast smuggler vessels for the run past Dutton's gunships and dumped in unknown back-street Chinese smelters, which abuse aussie coal , best in the world.

Gina Rinehart is a whore for the Chinese.

So is Twiggy Forrest.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 21st, 2020 at 6:02pm

cods wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 2:51pm:
Johnnie wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 1:29pm:
freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2020 at 12:52pm:
Quote:
I wouldn't call Mr Zuen a Chinese entrepreneur I would call him a thief.

The aircraft reportedly left with 11,298 tins of Viplus baby formula and 35,000 kilograms of Tasmanian Atlantic salmon on board.

Would you prefer our dairy farmers and fish farmers went broke? Or do you think they were actually stolen?

The Chinese have been stealing infant formula of our supermarket shelves and sending it back home for years, that's stealing.
The Chinese stole our ppe gear in the early days of the Chinese virus only to try to sell back to us at a much inflated price, I thought there were laws against profiteering in a crisis, but wait, the Chinaman in this case is an entrepreneur, all good.

Its not enough for our politicians to allow the sell off of our dairy farms, water, everything, to feed the Chinese. They are stealing our land and recourses  from right under our noses aided and abetted by our bipartisan successive governments.

they are paying at the checkout... that is NOT STEALING..

they are paying full price not wholesale price.....

I would much rather their babies had our baby formula than what they have been having from corrupt baby formula makers in China.....

They've also had organised gangs breaking into supermarkets & warehouses to steal it.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #59 - May 21st, 2020 at 6:08pm

Not hard to do Warehouses, Factories, Plants.
I watched the Serbians do it to our Employer because he wouldn't pay their over-time. Who needs a Union, when a Warehouse is stripped a bit and the Boss walks up the stairs on the Monday back and then turns his head. Shocked
They have a good method: straight through the walls at a quiet pace.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print