Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: RIP Ayres Rock
Reply #570 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 3:43pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 3:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 1:08pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 12:43pm:
Karnal/Mothra, thoughts on this please.

Keep the climb open but charge the same rate as climbing SHB. $350 for adults. Only Abbo guides , all money goes back to the local community.

Hard to say, Gordon. I think FD would say we should put that to the Anunga people (and everyone else with the right skin colour).

Either that, or change the constitution to end property rights.

You?

I think it's a great idea. You?

ummm I did read where the community that live around Uluru is very poor ...

I cant see that working gordy..

for starters the SHB needs maintaining  24/7 

Uluru doesnt....its done very well for itself in millions of years   it doesnt need us...in particular MEN to care for it...

the aborigines have a bee in their bonnet let them have it......

while we sit back and wonder WHATS NEXT.... Sad

I am sure they have a long bucket list.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #571 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:00pm

cods wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 3:43pm:

Keep the climb open but charge the same rate as climbing SHB. $350 for adults. Only Abbo guides , all money goes back to the local community.

Hard to say, Gordon. I think FD would say we should put that to the Anunga people (and everyone else with the right skin colour).

You?

Uluru doesnt....its done very well for itself in millions of years   it doesnt need us...in particular MEN to care for it...

Yeah probably wouldn't work. Not enough local men who aren't booze/drug/petrol effected to work as guides. And the women aren't allowed to walk up.

IBI

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #572 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:26pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #573 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:29pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:00pm:
cods wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 3:43pm:

You?

Yeah probably wouldn't work. Not enough local men who aren't booze/drug/petrol effected to work as guides. And the women aren't allowed to walk up.

what will the Rangers do now???? its a bit of a tough place to get other employment I would think!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #574 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:45pm

Members here go on about rejecting the Aboriginal existence based upon the primitive ownership of 'Sticks' and a piece of 'Bark' for a house.
Yet when it comes to the Aboriginal 'ownership' of Lands and Uluru ...oh these Members cry hoot n' toot.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #575 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:48pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:45pm:
Members here go on about rejecting the Aboriginal existence based upon the primitive ownership of 'Sticks' and a piece of 'Bark' for a house.
Yet when it comes to the Aboriginal 'ownership' of Lands and Uluru ...oh these Members cry hoot n' toot.

I just don't see how it will help them. There's about 300 local Abbos from that tribe, most are unemployed and have fried their brains with booze, petrol and meth.

IBI

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #576 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:53pm

Do you think anyone would have complained if honkies like master Light had gotten their way and banned women from Ayers rock on account of them being more open to demonic attack?

cods wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 3:27pm:
Quote:
Good question, dear. Why aren't feminists allowed to participate in ancient male Boong rituals if they damn well choose?

You're a feminist, Cods. Aren't you enraged?

another mistake you have made pet.. Roll Eyes I am far too critical of women   

you have me mixed up with your bestie mothra...who would flog the heck out of any male on here who dared suggest men should  have more right to make rules for women... and women must suck it up... Smiley Smileyeven more so if the women happen to be black..

just sayin like!

Unless they are black of course. She does not expect Aborigines to be so civilised.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #577 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:59pm

freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:53pm:

Do you think anyone would have complained if honkies like master Light had gotten their way and banned women from Ayers rock on account of them being more open to demonic attack?

And why is 'seperation' of the sex considered a bad thing?
Single-Sex and Co-Education both have their advantages and disadvantages in regards to each other. Aboriginal Women, if they really wanted it 'too' would say so. Just like they are standing up as the 'Takers of the Future' for Aboriginal people, while the Men prefer to be the 'Keepers of the Past' (I can throw Brunette & Raven-Haired Men in that same Bucket, so too the Polynesians that are becoming more Australian).

Let it go Frodo.
Let the Ring go.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #578 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:59pm:

I don't know Jasin. I'm still waiting on Mothra the feminist to explain to us what the correct opinion is of men who think that a woman's place is in the kitchen.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #579 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm

Quote:
Good question, dear. Why aren't feminists allowed to participate in ancient male Boong rituals if they damn well choose?

you have me mixed up with your bestie mothra...who would flog the heck out of any male on here who dared suggest men should  have more right to make rules for women... and women must suck it up... Smiley Smileyeven more so if the women happen to be black..

just sayin like!

Unless they are black of course. She does not expect Aborigines to be so civilised.

oh OK   I hadnt thought of that...I found it hard to get past the word "culture" which seems to mean

hey its OK....its their culture... Grin Grin Grin

where how who decides that??.....  just the men of course...

its a shame just as I get to ask a few tough questions mothra disappears......

yet she asks me the tough questions.. like this

Quote:
Why are you not championing the rights for men to go on women's territory

which has bugger all to do with this thread...

talk about confusing!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #580 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 6:07pm

freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm:

I don't know Jasin. I'm still waiting on Mothra the feminist to explain to us what the correct opinion is of men who think that a woman's place is in the kitchen.

A woman's place is where-ever she is bloody well useful where-ever her day bloody well takes her.
Nothing worse than a woman that does SFA for herself, me or anyone else.
The only place such women belong, is out the door.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #581 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 6:22pm

cods wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm:

Quote:

just sayin like!

oh OK   I hadnt thought of that...I found it hard to get past the word "culture" which seems to mean

hey its OK....its their culture... Grin Grin Grin

where how who decides that??.....  just the men of course...

its a shame just as I get to ask a few tough questions mothra disappears......

yet she asks me the tough questions.. like this

I think Mothra is a closet racist. It's the soft bigotry of low expectations.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #582 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 8:09pm

freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 6:02pm:

That's right, FD. You're waiting for Mothra to come back and say what you think, no?

Boongs are animals in a zoo. They don't have property rights because they don't. They're awfully racist and sexist, so unfair.

You'd go to Ayers Rock and meet the local white people, but you couldn't be bothered driving through all that boring scenery.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #583 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 8:11pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Setanta wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 4:52pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 4:42pm:
This just blows me away, the craftsmanship is amazing.

Is that his child bride or his daughter?

Setanta's not racist. Some of his best friends are clit-wond... Curry-lovers.

Ah, I see, it's his step-daughter. I should have known.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #584 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 9:32pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 8:11pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Setanta wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 4:52pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 4:42pm:
This just blows me away, the craftsmanship is amazing.

Is that his child bride or his daughter?

Setanta's not racist. Some of his best friends are clit-wond... Curry-lovers.

Ah, I see, it's his step-daughter. I should have known.

Ah - you can introduce your step-daughter, your current squeeze, your victim, your potential child bride all in one.. that's the joys of multi-culturalism... sometimes you can introduce your wife and your sister all in one...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48
Send Topic Print