Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: RIP Ayres Rock
Reply #270 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:36am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:34am:
freediver wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:31am:
Quote:
however clarity on your questioned is required and you are fearful of that

I cannot see any possibility of confusion regarding the meaning of a privately owned building, particularly in comparison to a mountain or lake.

Can you?

Are you trying to make some kind of point with this definition, or are you just confused?

" privately owned " meaning you have " paid off the property " ????

Nobody own 'im secred site, bro - 'im secred... carn' buy 'im .. carn' give 'im ... e' jus' is, bro ... 'ditional residents is better word, ey?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #271 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:39am

The Canterbury Tales is about a group of people who are pilgrims. They are travelling to an important sacred site. ... Canterbury Cathedral was a famous pilgrimage site because it contained the shrine (a place for remembering) of Saint Thomas Becket.

so you see some buildings are place on sacred shrines.

we dont have to justify everything that men do in this world.......we would never move forward if we did..

lets just say its about respect   not what each and everyone one of us believes......

and therefore to  be dogmatic about our so called "rights".. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #272 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:44am

I think Aboriginal existence was beyond anything Whitey could hope to understand.
Sure, the Europeans were living in the Forests and their greatest invention was the stick (but not good enough to come back to them) - when not long after the Greeks,  Romans began to put up a buffer for Europe against the more advanced Middle-East. Even Africans & Asians were still scratching the fleas from their animal skin clothes.

But the Aboriginals had perfected the Art of making their entire Continent a 'Farm' where everything 'naturally' provided for them. They took a natural landscape and enhanced it without any major change. They BBQ'd the bigger dangerous creatures from existence like the 6m long Giant Monitors and Marsupial Lions (Drop Bears) that fell upon them from the trees. They even conned Orca into providing food for them.

They were in essence, living the life that every Convict dreamed of - not having to steal a loaf of bread. Even though the First Fleet arrived in the last phases of a 10,000 year drought that scuttled the Aboriginal existence from the 'living' to the 'surviving' - they still lived in the Garden of Eden... until the White Snake appeared and a young Eora woman ate from the Tree of Knowledge also and saw her people 'Fall' from the Garden and know Good & Evil, Life & Death. For they were eating from the Tree of Life and living 'Forever', until the Snake deceived them.

Face it. You were just 'jealous' of them and their existence.
And like the Media with Trump, because they were not of your creating, not of you control - you sought only to destroy them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #273 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:46am

cods wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:39am:
The Canterbury Tales is about a group of people who are pilgrims. They are travelling to an important sacred site. ... Canterbury Cathedral was a famous pilgrimage site because it contained the shrine (a place for remembering) of Saint Thomas Becket.

so you see some buildings are place on sacred shrines.

we dont have to justify everything that men do in this world.......we would never move forward if we did..

lets just say its about respect   not what each and everyone one of us believes......

and therefore to  be dogmatic about our so called "rights".. Angry Angry

Yes. I've just finished HYPERION (done like Canterbury Tales ...Pilgrims to the Shrine of the Shrike<death for humanity>) and THE FALL OF HYPERION ...where our Global Internet was collapse due to WW3.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #274 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:47am

Jasin wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:44am:
I think Aboriginal existence was beyond anything Whitey could hope to understand.
Sure, the Europeans were living in the Forests and their greatest invention was the stick (but not good enough to come back to them) - when not long after the Greeks,  Romans began to put up a buffer for Europe against the more advanced Middle-East. Even Africans & Asians were still scratching the fleas from their animal skin clothes.

But the Aboriginals had perfected the Art of making their entire Continent a 'Farm' where everything 'naturally' provided for them. They took a natural landscape and enhanced it without any major change. They BBQ'd the bigger dangerous creatures from existence like the 6m long Giant Monitors and Marsupial Lions (Drop Bears) that fell upon them from the trees. They even conned Orca into providing food for them.

They were in essence, living the life that every Convict dreamed of - not having to steal a loaf of bread. Even though the First Fleet arrived in the last phases of a 10,000 year drought that scuttled the Aboriginal existence from the 'living' to the 'surviving' - they still lived in the Garden of Eden... until the White Snake appeared and a young Eora woman ate from the Tree of Knowledge also and saw her people 'Fall' from the Garden and know Good & Evil, Life & Death. For they were eating from the Tree of Life and living 'Forever', until the Snake deceived them.

And like the Media with Trump, because they were not of your creating, not of you control - you sought only to destroy them.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #275 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:54am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:47am:
Jasin wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:44am:

https://i.imgflip.com/3egf2a.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #276 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:14am

I wonder, how man actual local Aboriginals (the ones who haven't fried their synapses sniffing petrol) actually supported this?

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #277 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:19am

Gordon wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:14am:
I wonder, how man actual local Aboriginals (the ones who haven't fried their synapses sniffing petrol) actually supported this?

Those ones come under 'Whitey jurisdiction' - they're the ones who have left their traditional ways to embrace the Whitey World and all of its crap. Hell - Australians have the highest ratio in the world of Narcotic poisoning and most of them are 'not' Aboriginal.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #278 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:20am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:34am:
freediver wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:31am:
Quote:
however clarity on your questioned is required and you are fearful of that

I cannot see any possibility of confusion regarding the meaning of a privately owned building, particularly in comparison to a mountain or lake.

Can you?

Are you trying to make some kind of point with this definition, or are you just confused?

" privately owned " meaning you have " paid off the property " ????

but you still have to pay " rates " to the Council / Queen/ Monarchy .. so you NEVER own it in truth .

What is your point?

Can you see a fundamental difference between a privately owned building and a lake or mountain?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #279 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:29am

Light, do you see any irony in you being banned from a site that you consider to be sacred?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #280 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:32am

It's not about Money FreeDiver.
The best things in Australia are 'Freely Given'.
I don't pay rent, but I stay in some really nice semi-mansion places.  Wink

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #281 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:34am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 9:28am:
freediver wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 9:24am:
You are welcome to believe whatever gobbldygook you want. But if you want the government to start banning women or white people from lakes and mountains, there is a problem.

But you do seem to be different. Rather than supporting the ban out of a sense of misplaced guilt or some idiotic belief that this will help aboriginal people, you seem to support it because you actually believe that rubbish.

You still haven't explained all your efforts at promoting Aboriginal stereotypes.

http://www.rickrichards.com/chakras/chakra_girl4.JPGCHAKRA 3 is ULURU = your solar plexus chakra

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/323687_77e637aa630b4976b2419282437fa81a~mv2.j...

Earth sacred sites are for all ,

and equate to every major energy center in your body

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Grin

1. Mount Shasta California can be climbed by the most experienced.  Roll Eyes

2. Tourists can boat on Lake Titicaca & people live on floating islands upon it .... no signs of toilets.  Roll Eyes

3. There are tours all around the ancient sites of Glastonbury & Shaftsbury.

4. Mt. Kailash Tibet hasn't been climbed for various reasons/coincidences to do with weather & climbers being misdirected ..... there's no law to stop anyone climbing.

5.Sergiev Posad Russia has to tours to all ancient cathedrals etc in the area.... including going in them.

6. You can climb Mt. Fiji.

7. You can visit the temples in Bali

8. You can climb Table Mountain.

9. You can walk, bicycle & camp through the Haleakeala Crater in Hawaii.

10. Quote:
Some of the temples at Palenque include intricate hieroglyphics carved into the stone. You're permitted to climb most of Palenque's temples too, providing for a sense of adventure as you gain a birds-eye view of the grounds below. You can even enter inside sacred tombs.

11. You can go to Lake Rotopounamu in NZ.

12. There are tours of all the Pyramids & Temples along the Nile. Besides that they're all man made.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #282 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:36am

cods wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 9:41am:
freediver wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 9:29am:
Aboriginal men (presumably from the correct tribal grouping) are still allowed to climb.

No women allowed of course. And no white people.

thats their business fd......they have many ideas that exclude one or the other....

I have been watching Total Control on ABC Sat night..

last night  the Aboriginal senator [Deborah Mailman]was taken by an aged aunt to a special place for women......I dont know where this was filmed  but it was somewhere remote and rather beautiful and eerie....we only got glimpses of the place...sadly I would have loved to have seen the whole.... possibly the crew filming made that impossible.....

for a moment fd I could understand the awe they hold these places in......they really are quite amazing.....and in the scheme of things   we cant compete in any way with  these epic structures.

A fictional TV show?  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #283 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 11:41am

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 9:46am:
freediver wrote on Oct 27th, 2019 at 9:45am:
The aboriginal men "experience" Ayers rock by climbing it. Women and white men are banned from this experience.

sacred ceremony by initiated adepts

http://www.northcoast.net.au/images/sample/blog2.jpg

Usually no one gets to see sacred corroborees ..... and that show could be anywhere.

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 12:16pm

So is Ayres Rock the first victim of Climb-It change?
"Anforth"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48
Send Topic Print