Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Centerlink Drug/Alco War (Read 1642 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Centerlink Drug/Alco War
Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:32pm

So all the Lefties are up in arms regarding the Drug/Alcohol Testing for Centrelink Payments. Jackie Lambie gave herself as an example.

They are all accusing 'Government' personnel as responsible.
But they are not 'Responsible' for the Test/Payment issue.
It is the Australian Taxpayers who want this implemented into Society. The Politicians are only following through with it - as they 'should'.

But only the Lefties are out in force against this.
Where are all the Right-Wingers? If they want this implemented - then they should stand up and face up in support.

...but there is none.  Huh

I remember when this Topic was in its infancy many years ago and it filtered right through the Political system from the local Council level right at the start. In local papers and on Community Radio Stations. From there it progressed onto a bigger playing field of Start Parliment and Tv networks. Now it has become what it is today and you can honestly say it has come from all the 'little people' out there battling away.

So the Lefties are out and about ready to tear the Plan apart. The ALP support of the 'LEFTY VOICE' might actually save face for the Party of although having lost the Unloseable Election - they may actually WIN the Unwinable Battle right here.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Centerlink Drug/Alco War
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 5:51pm

Lambie has them in check and mate, somebody had to.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:00pm by Johnnie »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:22pm

Where did the idea come from that 'the people' want this?

How would most of them know?  Or are they simply operating on the presumption that the 'lesser types' are all druggo's and alco's and such and are sand-bagging it on Social Security?

Amazing how people can assume that someone sitting in a pub throwing back a 'bourbon and coke' is on social security, because he wears dirty jeans, has a beard and such and maybe wears a cowboy hat - maybe he's a tradie.... but it remains amazing to me how so many think they 'know' what people they see are.

How does someone on $40 a day sit back all day playing the pokies and sucking on B & Cs?

Just can't get that Redneck out of silly people - I suppose they still think that giving a baby whiskey will quieten him down for the night instead of causing him to spit and scream .... or that a pure-breed bitch will never throw true again if she's had a mongrel at her.... (DUH) ... or that putting milk in before makes a different chemical reaction than putting it in later, in a cup of tea ..... (no 'reaction' at all - just infusion from tea leaves).... or that anyone who looks like it is a 'dole bludger', must be a 'bludger' if they aren't in jobs when none are available, and that people on SS are living the life of Riley on $40 a day.... when rent can cost them more than their week's total payment...

DUH.... you just can't educate fools........  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:28pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:22pm:

How would most of them know?  Or are they simply operating on the presumption that the 'lesser types' are all druggo's and alco's and such and are sand-bagging it on Social Security?

Amazing how people can assume that someone sitting in a pub throwing back a 'bourbon and coke' is on social security, because he wears dirty jeans, has a beard and such and maybe wears a cowboy hat - maybe he's a tradie.... but it remains amazing to me how so many think they 'know' what people they see are.

How does someone on $40 a day sit back all day playing the pokies and sucking on B & Cs?

Just can't get that Redneck out of silly people - I suppose they still think that giving a baby whiskey will quieten him down for the night instead of causing him to spit and scream .... or that a pure-breed bitch will never throw true again if she's had a mongrel at her.... (DUH) ... or that putting milk in before makes a different chemical reaction than putting it in later, in a cup of tea ..... (no 'reaction' at all - just infusion from tea leaves).... or that anyone who looks like it is a 'dole bludger', must be a 'bludger' if they aren't in jobs when none are available, and that people on SS are living the life of Riley on $40 a day.... when rent can cost them more than their week's total payment...

<*evil laugh>

The trick is that the TEST is what sorts the Battlers from the Bludgers and that the 'right' people get the benefits and Taxpayer's Money is not getting...
WASTED

itsatrap_002.jpg (90 KB | 18 )
itsatrap_002.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:22pm:

Still, they find the money to drink and cause havoc, they need to be controlled.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:02pm

If they don't have money for their drugs they
will beat up little old ladies outside ATMs to get the money.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:02pm:

They will turn on the general public like a plague.
The Politicians don't mind - they are safe in their homes and workplaces. They have personal security.
They will attack like Zombies in World War Z.
They will climb walls like Mexicans into the USA.

Unless the Australian Public had 'guns'  Wink

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 9:32pm

They congregate and cause havoc, the Coons need to find a way out.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:40pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 8:02pm:

They will turn on the general public like a plague.
The Politicians don't mind - they are safe in their homes and workplaces. They have personal security.
They will attack like Zombies in World War Z.
They will climb walls like Mexicans into the USA.

Unless the Australian Public had 'guns'  Wink

Yes a zombie apocalypse of drug withdrawing psycho killers
on the loose.

Thanks ScoMo.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:43pm

Decent Australians will need to Arm themselves for their own Protection.
The Politicians can hide away and be protected by their TaxPayer Funded Personal Security.

The Politicians make laws to keep the TaxPayers paying by keeping their 'Criminals' on their back (and in through their home windows, etc).

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:52pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:43pm:
Decent Australians will need to Arm themselves for their own Protection.
The Politicians can hide away and be protected by their TaxPayer Funded Personal Security.

The Politicians make laws to keep the TaxPayers paying by keeping their 'Criminals' on their back (and in through their home windows, etc).

Responsible citizens will need to be issued these
to keep out the zombies:

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 10:52pm

If they don't round them up and make them conform they will go feral.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:17pm

The Lefties are those who couldn't get better jobs other than looking after the Zombies.
No wonder they are upset - they will be the first to be attacked.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 7:11am

Jasin wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 11:17pm:
The Lefties are those who couldn't get better jobs other than looking after the Zombies.
No wonder they are upset - they will be the first to be attacked.

And they'll have to lock up their daughters.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 7:45am

Give them the drugs for free....cheaper than a war on drugs.
Register your name and go for it.

With your registration you get....
FREE DRUGS OF YOUR CHOICE.
No medical assistance.
No Medicare cover.
No bulk billing.
No health care discounts.
Basically you're on your own but have free drugs.
Oh...and we don't want to care for your well being due to your stupidity..... so don't feel like you're missing out.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print