Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
US Mass Shooters in 2019 (Read 14055 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: US Mass Shooters in 2019
Reply #150 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:17am

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:56am:
Still ignoring black mass shootings Pecca?

"but her emails!"

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:35am

Secret Wars wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:06am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:49am:
AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:40am:
AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 8:55am:
I hope for more mass shootings - every Sunday in churches all over America so we can all see just how well their "thoughts and prayers" work ...

Well, I can't agree with that, but there will be many more mass shootings.

As long as America has a white-nationalist President beholden to the NRA, preaching hate speech, things are only going to get worse.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/04/26/PDTN/3922acf6-bb9e-4c00-8d15-d2808...

Shoot up every white church in Texas
Hours After Mass Shooting, Texas Lawmaker Rejects Any Form of Gun Control, Calls for Prayer

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/matt-schaefer-texas-state-lawmaker-r...

In all honesty, he sounds like he is clinically insane:

Quote:
“Do something!” is the statement we keep hearing. As an elected official with a vote in Austin, let me tell you what I am NOT going to do. I am NOT going to use the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans. Period. None of these so-called gun-control solutions will work to stop a person with evil intent. I say NO to “red flag” pre-crime laws. NO to universal background checks. NO to bans on AR-15s, or high capacity magazines. NO to mandatory gun buybacks. What can we do? YES to praying for victims. YES to praying for protection. YES to praying that God would transform the hearts of people with evil intent. YES to fathers not leaving their wives and children. YES to discipline in the homes. YES to supporting our public schools. YES to giving every law-abiding single mom the right to carry a handgun to protect her and her kids without permission from the state, and the same for all other law-abiding Texans of age. YES to your God-given, constitutionally protected rights. YES to God, and NO to more government intrusions.

Kind of looks like it too:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000079355589/f649d986c208a420b7af285e...

Your skills in bullshit and blather continue to amaze.  On the off chance that it’s not bullshit and blather, which features from that image lead you to your diagnosis that he looks clinically insane?

Read the lunatic's Tweet.

He's insane.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:51am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:35am:
Secret Wars wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:06am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:49am:
AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:45am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:40am:
AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 8:55am:
I hope for more mass shootings - every Sunday in churches all over America so we can all see just how well their "thoughts and prayers" work ...

Well, I can't agree with that, but there will be many more mass shootings.

As long as America has a white-nationalist President beholden to the NRA, preaching hate speech, things are only going to get worse.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/04/26/PDTN/3922acf6-bb9e-4c00-8d15-d2808...

Shoot up every white church in Texas
Hours After Mass Shooting, Texas Lawmaker Rejects Any Form of Gun Control, Calls for Prayer

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/09/matt-schaefer-texas-state-lawmaker-r...

In all honesty, he sounds like he is clinically insane:

Quote:
“Do something!” is the statement we keep hearing. As an elected official with a vote in Austin, let me tell you what I am NOT going to do. I am NOT going to use the evil acts of a handful of people to diminish the God-given rights of my fellow Texans. Period. None of these so-called gun-control solutions will work to stop a person with evil intent. I say NO to “red flag” pre-crime laws. NO to universal background checks. NO to bans on AR-15s, or high capacity magazines. NO to mandatory gun buybacks. What can we do? YES to praying for victims. YES to praying for protection. YES to praying that God would transform the hearts of people with evil intent. YES to fathers not leaving their wives and children. YES to discipline in the homes. YES to supporting our public schools. YES to giving every law-abiding single mom the right to carry a handgun to protect her and her kids without permission from the state, and the same for all other law-abiding Texans of age. YES to your God-given, constitutionally protected rights. YES to God, and NO to more government intrusions.

Kind of looks like it too:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000079355589/f649d986c208a420b7af285e...

Your skills in bullshit and blather continue to amaze.  On the off chance that it’s not bullshit and blather, which features from that image lead you to your diagnosis that he looks clinically insane?

Read the lunatic's Tweet.

He's insane.

I am reading yours, you announced him clinically insane based on that tweet and then confirmed it by the photo.

So I ask again, what in the photo “looks like it too”, it’s your chance to prove you are not just full of bullshit, blather and lies plus you get to father a brand new psychiatric assessment tool. 

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:52am

Could this be Secret Wars?

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:55am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:52am:

Got nuffin eh dickhead?  Just your usual bullshit, blather and lies.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:18am

Secret Wars wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:55am:

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #156 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:19am

He certainly looks the retard ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:22am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:18am:

Always determined to have the last word, happily for you I have got better things to do with my time than to spend it all day here doing nothing but having the last word.

So in conclusion and undeniably from you, you post was bullshit, blather and lies.

Which is hardly surprising to anyone. Not even yourself.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #158 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:38am

Secret Wars wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:22am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:18am:

Always determined to have the last word, happily for you I have got better things to do with my time than to spend it all day here doing nothing but having the last word.

So in conclusion and undeniably from you, you post was bullshit, blather and lies.

Which is hardly surprising to anyone. Not even yourself. 

Seems to me i got the last word

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 12:03pm

AiA wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:19am:

Indeed.

And after reading his Tweet, I'm also certain that he's insane.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #160 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 2:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 12:03pm:

Indeed.

After a shooting people need to grieve - this is not a time for knee-jerk introduction of laws from those who seek to benefit from this tragedy.

Greg is a low life fanatic who should be ignored.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 2:39pm

Richdude wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 2:34pm:

Indeed.

After a shooting people need to grieve - this is not a time for knee-jerk introduction of laws from those who seek to benefit from this tragedy.

It's a not a time to be saying this:

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 4:39pm

Indeed.

Exactly. With a couple of mass shootings a week, you should be fine until the erection, eh?

Do you actually live in Amerika, Rich? You haven't said.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #163 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:10pm

Indeed.

The grieving people would like to see something done and not to be advised by some up themself politician to pray while they continue to do do the bidding of the gun lobby and protect the right of mass shooters to be mass shooters.

Anyone really believe that the second amendment was ever intended to protect the rights of shooters to go into schools and murder children ? This is precisely what is currently does under the gun lobby sponsored re interpretation.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:53pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 9:10pm:
Anyone really believe that the second amendment was ever intended to protect the rights of shooters to go into schools and murder children ? .

You really are a dopey dim wit.

Can you cite where it says anyone has the right to go into a school and shoot anyone in the 2A?

If Trump tried to take away constitutional rights the leftards would call for him to be impeached.

The President takes an oath to defend the constitution.

Quote:
Oath of office of the President of the United States

Before he enters the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Clau...

The leftards in this forum would be lucky to have half a brain between the lot of them.

« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:00pm by Baronvonrort »  

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print