Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print
US Mass Shooters in 2019 (Read 13910 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

US Mass Shooters in 2019
Aug 6th, 2019 at 8:36am

Every US Mass Shooter in 2019 Who Shot Four or More People.

Those pesky White Supremacists

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: US Mass Shooters in 2019
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 8:46am

You'll be blaming video games next, artard.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 9:15am

Marla wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 8:46am:
You'll be blaming video games next, artard.

Indeed.

Blame everyone and everything, except the white nationalists who are responding to Trump's hate speech.

"2018 was a particularly active year for right-wing extremist murders: Every single extremist killing — from Pittsburgh to Parkland — had a link to right-wing extremism."

"The extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists

"Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one right-wing extremist movement.

"White supremacists were responsible for the great majority of the killings, which is typically the case."

Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018

So many apologists for right-wing extremism.  It's frightening.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 9:24am

Interesting. 11 of 104 are white.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 9:30am

The Death Rattle of White Supremacy

"It shouldn’t surprise anyone that white-supremacist terrorism is now the No. 1 domestic-terrorist threat in America.

"FBI Director Christopher Wray recently said that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic-terrorism arrests in 2019, most of them involving ties to white supremacy.

"The FBI, for the first time, has also identified fringe conspiracy theories as a risk factor for domestic terrorism, citing QAnon, which says that an active deep-state conspiracy is trying to take down Trump. QAnon signs and shirts now appear frequently at Trump rallies.

"An FBI document predicts that conspiracy-theory-driven extremists are likely to increase during the 2020 presidential-election cycle."

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 11:50am

Right down the bottom of that pic in the fine print is why this isn't that believable.

This is done according to my own personal research.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:39pm

33,000 people are killed by guns
every year in the USA.

It's a sick society.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:41pm

from wikipedia

Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with European Americans 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than European Americans, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of European Americans victims killed by European Americans, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.[49][50][51]

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:49pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:41pm:
from wikipedia

Homicide
According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with European Americans 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than European Americans, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of European Americans victims killed by European Americans, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.[49][50][51]

There was a drive by shooting last weekend in the US that killed 7 people (if I recollect correctly) but it didn’t go Mainstream...

I wonder why?  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #9 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:54pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:49pm:
from wikipedia

Homicide

There was a drive by shooting last weekend in the US that killed 7 people (if I recollect correctly) but it didn’t go Mainstream...

I wonder why?  Undecided

Only 7 killed?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:55pm

from wikipedia

Homicide

I wonder why?  Undecided

You don't recollect correctly.

There was no drive by shooting in the US last weekend that killed 7 people.

However, there was one in which 7 people were injured, and that DID go mainstream.

Seven people were wounded in a shooting Sunday as they gathered in Douglas Park on the West Side.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:58pm

from wikipedia

Homicide

I wonder why?  Undecided

Did you know mechanic that CNN  interviewed stormy Daniels lawyer 64 times!!!

Media bias in america Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We need to get out the message about record black and Hispanic employment rate.
But I guess it's just easier for the media elites to pander to gweggie and Longie

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 1:01pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:58pm:
from wikipedia

Homicide

I wonder why?  Undecided

Did you know mechanic that CNN  interviewed stormy Daniels lawyer 64 times!!!

Media bias in america Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We need to get out the message about record black and Hispanic employment rate.
But I guess it's just easier for the media elites to pander to gweggie and Longie

Off-topic spam.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 1:05pm

The economy should be front and centre.
Things that have nothing to do with the Donald are " off topic spam"
The Donald didn't shoot anyone.
He is only guilty of "mass employment"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 1:07pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:54pm:
from wikipedia

Homicide

I wonder why?  Undecided

Only 7 killed?

Spot

He's confused.

There were 59 people shot in Chicago on the weekend, 7 of them fatally (from different attacks).

Most mainstream media reports (of which there were many) say that nobody was killed in the drive by shooting, but a couple are reporting that the driver might have killed his passenger accidentally.

The Mechanic considers InfoWars as mainstream.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print