Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
US Mass Shooters in 2019 (Read 14054 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: US Mass Shooters in 2019
Reply #105 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:51pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:44pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:09pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:07pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 3:05pm:
It's funny watching lefties ignore black shooters. Grin Grin Grin

Which black shooter was ignored?

Spot

all of them

Can you name two, dear?

Nope. I can name two  white ones though. The leftist media saturate the airways when whitey does a shooting. Blackies get a pass.

They don't get a pass.

The simple fact is the vast majority of mass shooters and terrorists are white.

I thought you knew that.

Another post from you I couldn't be bothered responding to. I don't feel like banging my head  against a brick wall today.

Tomorrow maybe?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #106 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 5:02pm

Who ignored anything ? 104 includes them all ?

Isn't it the righties trying to claim that colour makes a difference with shootings ?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 5:11pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 5:02pm:

Isn't it the righties trying to claim that colour makes a difference with shootings ?

It just a fact that everyday in the US black people are shooting somebody. Crime is rampant in their communities. It's just a fact. In 2017 blacks committed more homicides than whites and they only make up 13% of the population. For years it's been like that. The blackman is the most dangerous thing in the US at the moment. Not whitie.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #108 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 5:30pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 5:11pm:

It just a fact that everyday in the US black people are shooting somebody. Crime is rampant in their communities. It's just a fact. In 2017 blacks committed more homicides than whites and they only make up 13% of the population. For years it's been like that. The blackman is the most dangerous thing in the US at the moment. Not whitie.

Okay...so let's take the guns off them, ey?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 6:14pm

Incorrect.

Why do you lie so much?

Most domestic terrorism comes from white supremacists, FBI tells lawmakers

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 6:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:22pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:15pm:

Spot

all of them
because it happens so often I don't need to know. It's a given. Blacks shooting people is like night meets day.

Can you name two, dear?

Nope. I can name two  white ones though. The leftist media saturate the airways when whitey does a shooting. Blackies get a pass.

Right, so you haven't actually heard of any. Why are you assuming there are so many then, dear?

because it happens so often I don't need to know. It's a given. Blacks shooting people is like night meets day.

But you can't name any. Now why is that? Leftard search engines, is it?

I must say, we don't hear of too many black Brenton Tarrants. How many could there possibly be?

Oh, that's right, you don't need to know, it's a given. Do you know what we call that, dear?

Yes, It's a porkie. Hardly your first either. Still, every time you do one, you come running to Mother to say how you did one all on your own.

Good boy, Homo. We'll have you on the big toilet in no time, dear.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #111 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 7:09pm

Yet when you look up the list of the worst mass shootings they are almost all committed by White's. Not that it matters what colour you get shot by - you will still be dead.

Talking about colour is a diversion from the real issues.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 7:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 6:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:22pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 4:15pm:

Spot

all of them

Can you name two, dear?

Right, so you haven't actually heard of any. Why are you assuming there are so many then, dear?

But you can't name any. Now why is that? Leftard search engines, is it?

I must say, we don't hear of too many black Brenton Tarrants. How many could there possibly be?

Oh, that's right, you don't need to know, it's a given. Do you know what we call that, dear?

Yes, It's a porkie. Hardly your first either. Still, every time you do one, you come running to Mother to say how you did one all on your own.

Good boy, Homo. We'll have you on the big toilet in no time, dear.

Grin

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #113 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:45am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 1st, 2019 at 6:14pm:

Incorrect.

Why do you lie so much?

People who have no conscience covers both black and white. For example, you Greg are, I assume, white and  have no conscience.

You lie (like Weak End does) and you like him think how clever you are to tell all those lies and have some believe you. You feel good about yourself.

I don't expect you to respond - at least affirmatively. LOL!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:05am

Richdude wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:45am:

Incorrect.

Why do you lie so much?

People who have no conscience covers both black and white. For example, you Greg are, I assume, white and  have no conscience.

You lie (like Weak End does) and you like him think how clever you are to tell all those lies and have some believe you. You feel good about yourself.

Gee, Greggery, I hope you learn from this. You have no conscience. Rich has just cleverly rebutted everything in that link of yours, proving catagorically that the white supremacists are really quite nice.

He doesn't expect you to respond in the affirmative. At least you could agree that you're white, and therefore, much nicer than those blacks.

And if you really have a conscience, you'll publicly condemn these awful leftist reports you keep posting.
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:13am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #115 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:50am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:05am:

Incorrect.

Why do you lie so much?

Gee, Greggery, I hope you learn from this. You have no conscience. Rich has just cleverly rebutted everything in that link of yours, proving catagorically that the white supremacists are really quite nice.

He doesn't expect you to respond in the affirmative. At least you could agree that you're white, and therefore, much nicer than those blacks.

And if you really have a conscience, you'll publicly condemn these awful leftist reports you keep posting.

Karnal I don't have the patience to respond or even read your posts.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:51am

Richdude wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:50am:

Incorrect.

Why do you lie so much?

Oh, you read them alright.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #117 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 4:55am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:51am:
Richdude wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:50am:

Incorrect.

Why do you lie so much?

Oh, you read them alright.

I don't read ALL your posts.

You think your posts are really worth reading?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #118 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 6:17am

I would say this is a fine example of projection, but I don't think you're smart enough to know how dishonest and misleading some of the content you spead here is, you've been red pilled too hard.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Sep 2nd, 2019 at 6:34am

The gun issue in America can't really be late at the feet of Donald trump. The dude has been in for like a microsecond

Probably the best thing that trump can do to prevent shootings is to provide a strong positive vibe of awesomeness throughout the country

People who are nihilistic resentful bitter and lost
People who see no vision for their life are the sort of people to carry out these reprehensible shootings

Usually but not always they are carried out by young men
How do we help young men have a higher purpose then descending into the sort of nihilism and bitterness

We need them to feel they are participating in a tribe which is becoming great
Obviously with the left d masculating men humiliating men and in general hating on men. This task is made much harder

It really would be good for all those lefty intellectuals to go and find some young men and offer them some encouragement
Because they don't seem to be offered a message of encouragement in the USA circa 2019
If you feel like a loser you may act accordingly
I think this is why Donald message of winning winning winning
Winning all the time
Is very helpful to these young men

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print