Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Bendigo mosque construction begins (Read 19430 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Bendigo mosque construction begins
Reply #210 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 3:18pm

Sheik Hilali was quoted as saying: “If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside … without cover, and the cats come to eat it … whose fault is it, the cats’ or the uncovered meat’s? The uncovered meat is the problem.If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab [the headdress worn by some Muslim women], no problem would have occurred.”

-----aaaannnddd gp is pushing for sharia as well.

moses wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 2:56pm:
benefits of more mosques?

Sweden: After four rapes in four days, Uppsala police warn women to “think how to behave”

Sweden: After four rapes in four days, Uppsala police warn women to “think how to behave”

Aug 13, 2019 4:00

Why not ask the Muslim migrant rapists who are besetting Sweden to change the way they behave?
Why, that would be “Islamophobic.” And so Sweden is now on the way to adopting the Islamic assumption that it is the woman’s responsibility to prevent a man from being tempted, and therefore her fault if she is sexually assaulted or raped.

“‘Don’t go out alone’: Swedish police warn women after four rapes in four days in town of Uppsala,” RT, August 9, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

Police in the Swedish city of Uppsala have warned women to walk in groups and
to “think how to behave,”
after four women were raped in as many days.

Two “completed rapes” took place last weekend, with another attempted rape on Saturday night, and another sexual attack in the early hours of Wednesday morning. All four attacks took place at night, and all four victims were walking alone. Police are treating the incidents as unconnected and no descriptions of the suspects have been released.

Police did, however, release a warning. Not to any would-be rapists, but to their potential victims. “Women in town should not be worried,
but must think how to behave,” the city’s police force said
in a statement to newspaper Expressen.

Similar advice to women in Uppsala has been criticized before. When four out of five schoolgirls said they felt unsafe outdoors in the city earlier this year, women’s rights groups called for a greater police presence on the streets, instead of security advice to potential victims.

Who can remember when Sheik Hilali was quoted as saying: “If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside … without cover, and the cats come to eat it … whose fault is it, the cats’ or the uncovered meat’s? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab [the headdress worn by some Muslim women], no problem would have occurred.”

Worldwide the loony leftards are pushing satanic evilness as the norm.

« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2019 at 3:27pm by moses »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #211 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 3:52pm

freediver wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 9:12am:
freediver wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 7:27am:
How would this benefit the economy any more than donating the money to my beer fund?

There are 500 muslims and the potential for a great deal more being drawn to the city as a result of the construction.

And there is 1 of you.

Can you do the maths FD?

Perhaps you can organise 500 of your mates and lobby the government for an urgent community need for a publicly funded beer fund. That might be the way to go.

Thanks Gandalf. Tips on scamming money from the government, direct from a Muslim. What's $400,000 worth of beer divided by 500 people?

lectures about scamming from someone who has been blatantly dishonest this whole discussion.

First you try to pass off this contribution as the government 'building' the mosque - when in fact they are providing less than a quarter of the funds for just one stage of a 4 stage project - which doesn't even include the actual mosque. This phase is for a community and sports centre - which no one except the most rabid islamophobe would deny is something good for the Bendigo community.

As if thats not bad enough, you then go with the trusty old Islamic exceptionlism trick, by rhetorically asking "There are millions of people from other religions in this country. Should the government start spending billions on their places of worship, on the grounds that they want it?" - as if members of other religiouns don't get generous government funding - a completely laughable proposition. It is difficult to believe that you would actually believe such an absurdity, and that you weren't knowingly misrepresenting the reality.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 3:57pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 2:02pm:
You make things up as you go Gandalf. There's no economic benefits from a mosque.

The mosque is only a small part of the facility (about 25% in total).

The majority of the construction consists of a community centre, library, sports centre, and cafe.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #213 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 4:02pm

Frank wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 9:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 14th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 10:39pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 9:19pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 11th, 2019 at 8:41pm:
Americans
meeting to prove that the world is flat:

You didn't  say 'some', dishonest shitehead.

dam nob.

Didn't I?  Funny that, you didn't say "some" about the Muslims who believe the world is flat, Soren.  Naughty, naughty!   Roll Eyes

So now you measure yourself by me??  Grin Grin

Hey, you claim you set the standard, Soren.  I admit, it is a pretty low one to adhere to but even you complain when someone matches your tricks...  Funny that?

Quote:
You are too stupid for words, Bwainless.  Idiotic, supremely inconsistent like only an idiot like you can be, with memory stretching all the way back to the last 10 seconds.

https://media.tenor.com/images/2821f89825f059681ae3dc395f4f0ef7/tenor.gif

Always know when you've lost the argument, Soren, you keep playing in your mud patch.  You enjoy it.    Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin
How old are you, brain? Five?
You argue like a toddler, drawing the illustrations of your mind from creepy  kiddie gifs. How many of such kiddie gifs and vids have you downloaded over your years of sad, lonely, frustrated life? Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

Remarkable.  Projecting again, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, you're the one who argues like a toddler.  You're the one who throws mud all the time, not me.  Tsk, tsk, you really are quite the child, aren't you, Soren?   Enjoy your mud bath.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
You were only sad but now you are a creep as well.

Anything else you want to disclose, bwain?

Poor, poor, poor, Soren.  Such a child, hey?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 4:02pm:
Americans

dam nob.

Didn't I?  Funny that, you didn't say "some" about the Muslims who believe the world is flat, Soren.  Naughty, naughty!   Roll Eyes

Hey, you claim you set the standard, Soren.  I admit, it is a pretty low one to adhere to but even you complain when someone matches your tricks...  Funny that?

Quote:
You are too stupid for words, Bwainless.  Idiotic, supremely inconsistent like only an idiot like you can be, with memory stretching all the way back to the last 10 seconds.

Always know when you've lost the argument, Soren, you keep playing in your mud patch.  You enjoy it.    Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin
You argue like a toddler, drawing the illustrations of your mind from creepy  kiddie gifs. How many of such kiddie gifs and vids have you downloaded over your years of sad, lonely, frustrated life? Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

Remarkable.  Projecting again, Soren?  Tsk, tsk, you're the one who argues like a toddler.  You're the one who throws mud all the time, not me.  Tsk, tsk, you really are quite the child, aren't you, Soren?   Enjoy your mud bath.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

How many other kiddie gifs (ahem) do you have, Bwain?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 7:24pm

To recap:

The majority of the construction consists of a community centre, library, sports centre, and cafe.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #216 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 9:27pm

Frank wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 4:02pm:
Americans

dam nob.

Quote:

Grin Grin Grin

Quote:

How many other kiddie gifs (ahem) do you have, Bwain?

Sufficient to keep on embarrassing you, Soren.  I also have access to far more ones depicting adults playing in the mud but they may be a bit racy for you...   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:23pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #217 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 12:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
To recap:

Of which the government has so far contributed zero funding towards.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 12:35pm

Benefits of more mosques?

Austria: Muslim cab drivers refuse to take dogs, taxi center says “we are not in a position to solve this problem”
AUG 15, 2019 11:00

“Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, ‘We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog.’” — Sahih Bukhari 4.54.50

“Abdullah (b. Umar) (Allah be pleased with them) reported: Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) ordered the killing of dogs and we would send (men) in Medina and its corners and we did not spare any dog that we did not kill, so much so that we killed the dog that accompanied the wet she-camel belonging to the people of the desert.” — Sahih Muslim 3811

“Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.” — Sahih Muslim 551

a former board member of the association –
the lady is completely blind – also ordered a taxi via the radio control center. In the assumption that her guide dog had to be taken anyway, she did not mention the dog by phone. The taxi driver then refused to take it with him.

The managing directors of the Innsbruck radio control center, Anton Eberl and Harald Flecker, expressly apologize for the incidents, offer the passenger a coupon as a gesture – and confirm the problem in principle: “We are not the owners of the taxis, we only mediate,” Flecker says. However, it is a fact that around 80 percent of drivers now have a migrant background – and that
Muslims traditionally often regard dogs as “impure”.

“We try to make it clear to the drivers again and again that this is not the case with us and that these trips have to be carried out exactly like any other job.
Unfortunately, at the moment we are not in a position to solve this problem satisfactorily,”
says Flecker….

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 12:36pm

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 12:36pm:

All within the Muslim owned compound, everyone in the world knows how well they assimilate and integrate, its going to be a hoot, women had better not go into the sports center with shorts and hair flowing.

The Vics want their $400,000 back.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:25pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:20pm:

All within the Muslim owned compound, everyone in the world knows how well they assimilate and integrate, ...

Well I certainly do.

I'm completely surrounded by Muslim neighbours, and they are some of the friendliest people in the street.

They bring me food.

Their kids take the junk mail out of my letterbox and leave it on my doorstep for me.

They always say 'good morning' to me when I pass them on the street.

They're just like any other Aussie family around here (except they don't use meth).

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:25pm:

All within the Muslim owned compound, everyone in the world knows how well they assimilate and integrate, ...

Well I certainly do.

I'm completely surrounded by Muslim neighbours, and they are some of the friendliest people in the street.

They bring me food.

Their kids take the junk mail out of my letterbox and leave it on my doorstep for me.

They're just like any other Aussie family around here (except they don't use meth).

Thank you, Bwian, you may be seated.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:37pm

Well I certainly do.

They bring me food.

Hehehe give me a break, your apologism knows no bounds.

Do you think they will let women in wearing shorts and with their hair flowing.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:37pm:

Well I certainly do.

They bring me food.

Hehehe give me a break, your apologism knows no bounds.

Do you think they will let women in wearing shorts and with their hair flowing.

I'm just telling you what they do.

They bring me this massive bowl of rice (mixed with other stuff) every week.

And as far as dress standards go, non-Muslims have those too.

In fact, we have lots of dress standards.

Why don't you whinge about those?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print